Totaly amazed!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by zi-ann, 30 September 2011 Social URL.

1. zi-ann

zi-ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.02%)
    So i am on week 8, and i cant belive how damn easy this has all been, i am eating more now then what i did before, and the best thing is that i can still have my savories :D

Last week i made some cornish pasties and some chicken and veg pies, which were delish, so this week i have made some sausage rolls and some ham and cheese pastry things (like twists but without the twist lol)

Just haveing 1 of each with some fat reduced coleslaw gives me my savory fix when ever i want it. ... YUMMY:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Wow ur losses are fantastic!!! How much are u aiming to lose overall? I have to say I'm on week 5 now, and I can really tell a difference in my body shape, and I'm really enjoying my food much more than when i was eating rubbish!

4. zi-ann

zi-ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.02%)
    I have quite alot to lose, i started at 18 stone 13, and i want to get down to 10 stone ... so 8 stone altogether, but i am dertmined to do it this time :)

5. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Congrats on ur losses so far, I started at 17.12 at the beginning of the year, and I'm now 15,13 but that's was with on off dietin before WW. Would like to get somewhere between 11 and 12stone would do me, so around 4-5 left to go. Good luck on the rest of ur weight loss journey!

6. Sady

Sady Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Looking good!! :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.