This week I was proud because...

Never proud of much but this week...

I'm proud that I made all the dinners from scratch (well no freezer food and no chips this week), plus I didn't over eat on the weekend (by eating the same as my hubby who is on more points then me) and for no real reason at all I tided the flat from top to bottom (never been the best at being a good house wife) nearly gave my hubby a heart attack when he came home and saw the place lol

I'm proud of myself because I cooked a curry on Sunday (and lasted for Monday as well) and today I cooked from scratch a Chilli con Carne, without even having had a recipe, just going with my gut, and it was absolutely amazing, and only 7pp per portion! My fiancé loved it because there was more meat than what he normally gets in a frozen pack, and no beans he doesn't like :) it's going to last even tomorrow! :)

This week I am proud coz:

I have been on a date. First one in 5 years and must have done something right coz I'm seeing him again tomorrow!

I tried a size 14 dress on...and it was too big!

I've been on time for work all week lol if u could see how much I phaff about in a morning u would understand what a big thing that is!! ( I know the week ain't over yet but I have a hospital appointment in morning so not going into work till later lol)

Hey, go on Danni! Is he nice?;)

I'm proud this week because :

1. I lost again on pp.
2. I passed my numercy level 2 exam.
3. I've lost 4 stone on ww since 1March.

Well done everyone on your achievements :) xx

I was proud today because I managed to get into a top that usually was tight. It had popper buttons down the front and I'd never wear it because I was scared it'd pop open like something out of Carry On Camping! But I wore it today and it was loose! :D

I'm proud this week because :

1. I lost again on pp.
2. I passed my numercy level 2 exam.
3. I've lost 4 stone on ww since 1March.

Well done everyone on your achievements :) xx

Well done Size102B! :D

I'm proud because life's been a tad stressful this past week and despite a slight gain, I am NOT QUITTING!! The old me would have chucked in the towel and buried her head in pizza and ice cream...!

PS nice one Lildanni :) have fun today!

I'm proud of myself because I cooked a curry on Sunday (and lasted for Monday as well) and today I cooked from scratch a Chilli con Carne, without even having had a recipe, just going with my gut, and it was absolutely amazing, and only 7pp per portion! My fiancé loved it because there was more meat than what he normally gets in a frozen pack, and no beans he doesn't like :) it's going to last even tomorrow! :)
Well done! I love cooking from scratch but lately i haven't really had the energy because my baby is teething atm. But as soon as i get my energy back i will be pottering around my kitchen;)

Back