Totaly amazed!!!

zi-ann

So i am on week 8, and i cant belive how damn easy this has all been, i am eating more now then what i did before, and the best thing is that i can still have my savories :D

Last week i made some cornish pasties and some chicken and veg pies, which were delish, so this week i have made some sausage rolls and some ham and cheese pastry things (like twists but without the twist lol)

Just haveing 1 of each with some fat reduced coleslaw gives me my savory fix when ever i want it. ... YUMMY:D

Wow ur losses are fantastic!!! How much are u aiming to lose overall? I have to say I'm on week 5 now, and I can really tell a difference in my body shape, and I'm really enjoying my food much more than when i was eating rubbish!

I have quite alot to lose, i started at 18 stone 13, and i want to get down to 10 stone ... so 8 stone altogether, but i am dertmined to do it this time :)

zi-ann said:
I have quite alot to lose, i started at 18 stone 13, and i want to get down to 10 stone ... so 8 stone altogether, but i am dertmined to do it this time :)

Congrats on ur losses so far, I started at 17.12 at the beginning of the year, and I'm now 15,13 but that's was with on off dietin before WW. Would like to get somewhere between 11 and 12stone would do me, so around 4-5 left to go. Good luck on the rest of ur weight loss journey!

Back