Totty & Sabina's weigh in!!!

well im glad you enjoyed your course and we have to make it to our goal for the end of the month - so a monthly weigh in instead of a weekly weigh-ins ok!!! NOT...lol
x

lol

well i weighed in this morning....i stayed the same :sigh:

oh well....suppose its better than gaining lol

how you doin?? :D

sorry, cannot get on internet at home so will update at work now back at work. I have put on weight and im 11.10ish but I know everythings gone to pot cos its Ramadan so fasting during the day which really makes it difficult to diet and exercise so my only aim for this month is to not put any more weight on!!! will have to get back on track once the fastings over.
x

sounds good mate :D

i would have thought fasting would help you loose weight...or am i just havin a blonde moment ? lol :D

cos we eat in such a short space of time, it doesnt help the weight loss. I am now having some sort of breakfast at 4am and then im starving by 7:45pm ish. so ot taking in the water. not managing the exercise - so its not going too well. so will have to get it sorted once this months over!!!
well done for not putting any on though.
x

I have mate, i have shot up to 12st 2lb after my binge (in strugglers and re-starters)....:(

back on track now though..:D

just ignore this month then if its gonna be hard....pick back up when fasting is over :D

i thinks thats what ive decided as the fasting ruined everything but still wanna get to our goal for Christmas!!!
computer at homes officially dead so ordered another and will arrive end of month so will get back to writing more often on here too - using internet at work at the mo.
speak soon x

We will do it hun!!!

I am thinking about going back to weight watchers :confused:

really? could you not do it yourself? i have all the info/books so cud do it with u if u want? from october though
i have decided to have a 1 week kick start with the slim fast - well approx 4 days worth in fridge i think, to try and get back on track
new laptop arrived - its pink - so chuffed!!! all set up and got wireless now too which is ace!!
i dont think i will weigh myself till the fastings over now asno point as will just feel worse. know will get back into the gym come october
hope youre doing ok
x

Hi hun

Sorry i aint been about, its been a hectic weekend!

I got all the info, from sources :)...just got to put it into practice :D

starting from tomorrows weigh in :D

lets see :)

hope you are ok :)

hey good for u. i will join you in october. currently know im around 11 st 11/ 12 ish but system is not good so cant wait now till october as will make myself go to the gym again. havent been at all this week as so tired most of the time. will start a new thread in october.
keep in touch
s x

hi totty
i will be ready to start from thursday 2nd. we will have to check our weights on thursday morning and can then take it from there.
x

thursday it is then!! :happy036:

cant wait mate!! christmas goal here we come!!!!!:smoke:

yep - xmas here we come.
I have decided that this is it!!! think im still 11st 11lbs or 12lbs but will confirm on Thursday. are you going to follow a plan or are we doing our own thing once again?? i dont mind what we do, i just know that im going to push it on the water front. lets aim for at least 11 stone and single figure pounds i.e. 9lbs and not 10 for the end of october to start with??
Im not aiming to be under 11 stone for xmas but just 11 stone!!!!but we will set new goals for each mont depending on how we are doing.
im happy to carry on, with this thread - what do you think?
catch ya soon. actually excited about starting again now!!!
x

well done keisha btw. 11lbs in 2 weeks- thats very impressive. what diet are you following?
x

Hiya, I'm following the W8 Rapid plan. It kinda like lighterlife but you can add a meal either everyday, weekends or every 4 weeks. You have 4 mealpacks a day. You also have to drink 4ltrs of water a day.

After the first couple of days, ketosis kicks in and it keeps hunger a bay. I'm at the end of week three and I'm weighing in tomorrow. Wish me luck.

good luck. im sure you'll be fine!!!

Right totty - fasting finished tonight. feasting starts tomorrow!! then get head ready on wednesday i.e. that last pizza, take away etc so that we weigh in on thursday morning and start for good!!!! mite not get chance to update tomorrow, but will defo weigh in on thursday. enjoy the last supper(s) lol and indulge as thats it from thursday.... gonna scare those extra pounds away!!!
x

gonna follow the weight watchers i think mate :)

Roll on thursday then mate!...enjoy your last few days of food :p lol

i will weigh in thursday morning...then thats it.....WAR lol :D

totty has declared war!! well i best get the war paint out as thats it!! no backing down now. might as well change the thread to totty and sabina's race to xmas!!!...lol. think i will be following weight watchers too. should be good.
x

Back