Totty & Sabina's weigh in!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for me :D

oh did i forget the onion rings??...LOL....i only had 2 :p OH had the rest :)

batterd or breaded ?? and i bet they were fried too!!!
lol
2 aint that bad - all in the correct quantity.
x

hows your weekend gone? mine has not been too good food wise but have till thursday to see if i can lose another pound this week.
hope you got all your takeouts out the way this weekend!!
byeeeee

been ok food wise mate, no takeaways...had one monday :eek: lol....been a busy one...so not much time to laze around and eat :eek:

fingers crossed this week :D

2 more full days to thursday morning weigh-in.
not sure - if i stay the same this week, then that will be a miracle!!!
byeeeeeee

i stayed the same this week.
hope you did ok
x

take care
x

i need my jaw wiring or to remove food from my life!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

wouldnt it be easier if it was just a pill like on the jetsons lol

oh wow!! the jetsons!!! whatever happened to them?? lol
ive been good today but its only 5:30pm. so still time to get it wrong but think todays going to be a good day and will stick to it.
And if i get it right today then i will also get it right tomorrow.
hope youre ok
x

hey totty
made it to day 2 successfully of new start. Going well and im chuffed!! Think I will finally have a weight loss this week if can just continue like this
hope everythings ok
x

glad your doing well hun!!

keep it up x x

im weighing in on monday mornings now since my re-start - will post loss/gain tomorrow
x

hi totty
I think weighing in on monday will be better for me as it limits me going crazy at the weekend knowing my minimins friends are waiting to hear of my weight loss on mondays!!
well i just weighed in at 11st 9 so finally have a loss after not managing to stay on track since the beginning of september. Still not doing any exercise which is bad i know so hoping to start that soon - not this week though. All ive done this week is really control my portion sizes - really - really control!!.
This may sound crazy but even my cereal, found the smallest size bowl in the house and i probably have 3 mouthfuls, but to be honest its enough. I eat whatever fruit i want - mainly apples (they must have been on sale everywhere!!!). For lunch im having a weight watchers 1 point tin tomato soup with a slice of bread toasted (any bread) and in the evening im having either a jacket pot with salad and beans or anything cooked really but not eating from a full sized dinner plate. Trying to eat VERY early too - that evening meal.
Its working so far, lets see if it works again this week.
Let me know if youre ready to start up again.
Take care
x

well done mate!!! thats so good i am really proud!!! :D

keep it up!! ;)

I aint in any mood to diet, perhaps in the next few days :wave_cry:

thanx hun
ended up finishinn the pack of choc biccies!!! must nt bring into house. so we will see if can break this weight as was 11.9 in august when i lived i gym - so seeing 11.7 wud make me feel like i mite make goal for xmas. hopefully u can start next week but wateva works for u. take care x

really well done hun!!!

i have to start friday, i have my first training session for the half marathon :D

oh wow!! you will do great
just peeked on scales in case choc bics had sent me back to 12 stone but they havent done any damae so must not even be tempted again.
x

good for you :cool: x

today is the day....feeling better about life in general now....

so hopped back on the scales and have managed to comfort eat my way up to 12st 5lb :wave_cry:

oh well....no use crying over spilt milk...just gonna have to do something about it!!! :sigh:

Back