Totty & Sabina's weigh in!!!

hi totty
i havent managed to diet at all for a few days. my heads not into it so think i am going to just forget about it for a few days, maybe a week to 10 days so wont be coming on here if thats ok. But hope to be back after a week. so good luck and hopefully ill be back on track soon
x

i hope your ok??

take care and speak soon x

i know your not here hun :wave_cry:...but i thought i would post anyway..

i lost 1lb this week :D

yay for me :happy036:

hope your ok :hug99: x

Well done totty! You'll soon be in the 11s :D

i hope so hun :D ...going in the right direction now at last :D

i lost my diet partner though :wave_cry:

hope she is ok x

hi totty
I am sorry for deserting you for a few days on here. I have not been thinking about dieting at all as not sure quite wat happened and almost felt like who am i to come on here when im not really even managing to do it, if that makes sense. But now i feel, it doesnt matter, even if im not managing i can still be here to support my friends.
So happy for your weightloss as its in the right direction. Im not really doing anything right now. will continue to make the healthier choices and when ready will start the weekly weigh ins. I will make sure i weigh in at end of november and see what i am as still do want to get as close to our xmas challenge as is possible but think i need to stay away from the actual scales as sometimes my issues with eating get a bit silly and i have to take control again. Not sure if any of thi makes sense but i am sorry for not writing for a few days. Think ive managed to stay around the 11st11 mark but not worrying too much. gonna just see how this works as sometimes i let the dieting and food become too much of an issue and i need to get my thinking right.
sorry for deserting you but im back even if im not totally 100% managing what im doing. I think i just felt bad supporting my minimins friends when i was not een managing more that 10% of my dieting plan etc. but decided it doesnt matter someone else might just say something that mite help me or i can still be here even if its not quite happening.
Well done and catch u soon
x

hiya mate :party0019:

yay your back!!! :flowers::happy036:

it dont matter what your doin hun as long as your happy. just think of it as a maintaining stage! :D x

yes, thats a good way of looking at it. I seem to have stayed naturally around the 11st 11 mark so im focusing more on accepting myself as i am. I have battled with an eating disorder on and off over the yrs and just dont want it back in my life as a permanent fixture so had to decide. it felt like i was going to risk letting it back in if i carried on obsessing too much over weight. So ive decided to just try and be sensible with the odd treat for now. Should it feel like weight is creeping back on then to make healthier choices etc. still hoping to lose a few pounds for xmas though- i think may have to reset target for 11 st 7 or close to it as opposed to 11stone.
good luck with ur weigh in this week
x

good for you hun :D keep it up, as long as your healthy then thats all that matters :clap:

dont think i have done too well this week :eek:....oh well x

did you weigh in today? im still 11st 11.
im currently hooked on carrot sticks and hummus - better that naughty food i guess!!!
just trying to change habits n get to gym even if just for 30 minutes 3 times a week. trying to make healthy choices still - will make sure i get stuck in properly for december - doing lots of salad at the moment. Hope youre ok
x

hi hun

had a bit of a bad weekend....takeaways and beer etc :cry:...oh well, no use crying over spilt milk :p...i got a curry tomorrow...then nothin stopin me from the straight and narrow till xmas :D

x x hope your ok x x

were as bad as each other!!!
im still sat at 11st 11 and im ok with that. did nachos tonite as went cinema to watch bond film which was not good - high school musical was better!!!!! but did do salad rest of the day.
have made some different decisions in terms of career since last spoke to you lol - but this one feels more secure and stable and at least will have an income even if it isnt as much as im on now, but at least i will have enough to pay for bills, roof AND food!!!! lol.
i am still hooked on low fat hummus and carrot sticks which im happy about and taking the craziest versions of salads into work! but at least healthy. I promise to start actually weighing weekly and TRYING to lose weight for xmas from december. right now, just trying to make sensible choices but not too fussed bout weighing in.
catch ya soon
x

enjoy your takeout!!!! im gonna be extra good in december!!! just maintaining as u said at the moment.
hope youre ok
x

how can you be good in december :8855:lol

far to many xmas parties to go to :D

ha ha
weve both probably been stuck at the same bmi for some time now
i dont think werehelping each other as were as good and as bad as each other!!!
i am gonna be good - you wait and see!!! those damn shakes i stocked up on are still waiting for me. Not gonna do any food shopping anymore - well gonna try not to!! see how much money i can save instead.
keep in touch and if we are the same in new year - we start a new thread!!!! called - we need motivation from others and not each other!!!!!
take care
x

we are as bad as each other...your right!

see you in the new year then! everyone is motivated in the new year :D

lol - who knows - might still manage a little for xmas.....
x

hun, i am just purely trying to maintian at the moment :D

i am allowing myself 2lb to put on over christmas, to try and start the new year at 12st 4lb...the same as i was Jan 2007 :D

hopefully it wont be too difficult, as long as i stay away from the chocolate tin at work, home, moms, grans LOL :8855:

awww - that sounds sensible
lets start over in january
x

we can set ourselves unrealistic goals....for over christmas......or we can motivate for the new year!!...i am all set up :happy036:

you gonna join me hun?? x

Back