Totty & Sabina's weigh in!!!

right!!! this is it!!! no looking back!! today was your 1st (new) weigh in. you can only go down. First mini goal for you to get back down to 12!!! no excuses! if youre doing youre training you can easily shift that in 2 weeks and watch the diet.
I had a slice of choc cake as friends bday today so did not have any dinner tonight - decided i had already eaten enough with a slice of cake to avoid putting any on. I guess we only have 7 weeks ish to make goal and if we dont start FOR REAL now we wont make it. You have had a lot of reason to comfort eat and not watch what you were doing and thats ok so todays another start. Change your mini goals signature if needs be as that shows negatives where things went wrong . I did and counted last week as a new week one. It may help to motivate you and forget about the mistakes made.
We can and WILL do this.
BIg hug
sabina x

7 weeks ish to make goal and if we dont start FOR REAL now we wont make it.

that really made me chuckle :giggle:

i really have to stop comfort eating...and so far done well :D

thanks hun :D x

glad it made you chuckle - as we keep starting but not FOR REAL - really do we!!!
my weekends gone wrong so starting the shake diet on monday. Trying to study and know will need chocolate to get me through. not great but end up writing more when eat chocolate- aggghhh - lol
x

step away from the studies and put the chocolate bar down lol :giggle:

goin good this week...hopefully make it down to 12st 2lb by weigh in tuesday :clap:

i did put the chocolate bar down and went for popcorn and nachos at cinema and indian restaurant meal with mum - should have stuck to studying with some maltesers or something - would have been better. Not to worry. will still weigh in on monday morning and see how much damage ive done. I did manange the gym this morning. starting tesco light choice shakes and healthy meal in evening from monday, for 2 weeks initially, maybe whole of november if goes ok. I think you will have got down a few pounds in the next couple of days. See I need to start for REAL again. im hopeless - get bored after a week as i see a loss and then dont care. anyway starting again on monday. Christmas bmi normal - here i come.
x

peaked on scales and put so much on, will post weight gain tomorrow when weigh in and start again
bye x

it might just be excess food hun :break_diet:

start again tomorrow ;) x

its the codeine!!!!! it stops me going to the loo!!!! thats why not lost but put on this week - what fun!!! lol
yes starting again tomorrow. hope you do ok,
x

weighed in this morning at 11st 10 and a half so calling it 11 st 10.
Must stop peaking at scales and leave till official weigh in on monday. so put on but not too crzily as i thought yesterday.
starting 2 shakes and healthy meal today. Hope you do ok too.
how many weeks to xmas?
x

there is 7 weeks :happy036:

well done on your weigh in hun!!!!! :D

i will weigh in tomorrow and post :innocent0001:

good luck for tomorrow
ive started the shakes and one meal diet today
x

well i managed to loose 2lb :D

about time lol:party0049:

enjoy your shakes mate....i hate them lol :D they send me running to the fridge :hide:

im not doing too great with them but trying- TRYING!!! lol
wait till theres 4 weeks to xmas - no marathon then - it will have to be a sprint then!!
well done - 2lbs off!!! yay - lets see what next week brings!!
keep trying
x

totty - i have decided that whatever happens i WILL see 11.7 on those scales before November ends!!!!!!!!
x

you go girl :party0048:

i went to my mates last night and ate those 2lb back on :giveup:

lol

bring on christmas :D

lol lol
i had a different theory today!! its supposed to be shake for breakfast and lunch and then meal
well i missed breakfast and actually ate lunch and thought would have shake?or hot choc version of shake for tonight. - well its still going wrong....lol. But i thought i looked more toned in the big mirror in the gym!! lol
yes bring on xmas - and we will have to make new yrs resolutions!!! lol - i think its cos were not far from normal bmis that we have a bit of a "lazey fare" attitude. think thats what they call it. :)
was thinking i should stop writing on here as i may be demotivating ppl with the time it takes me to lose a pound!! and then put it back on!! lol - i guess my heads not really in it even though heart is. need head to engage but when surrounded by books food is a comfort!!
btw - decided not to give up job and do that 12 month training i was telling u about. instead thinking of applying for phd studentships which means would have £13k to live on which is still a big drop but its doable otherwsie if dont manage to get accepted where i want then will stay on job and do phd part time through work - not the best option but at least i have decided (officially) that as of next september i start my phd!! thank you for your advice earlier on when i was trying to get my head round lots of decisions. fancy going to the shop to get some maltesers as actually motivated to finish one of my little counselling essays off!! yep - sod the shakes!! off to corner shop to get maltesers - remind me of this when i weigh in on monday!!!
x

mmmmmmmmmmm malteasers :happy036:

maybe now you got your head sorted hun...the rest will just fall into place :bliss:
think something clicked in my head this week, i have not cut too much out, but instead of eating white bread, eating wholemeal, not bingeing on chocolate...etc :D hopefully will be able to stay focused till christmas :ignore:

i am glad things are workin out for you mate....i know you been through months of decisions ;)

onwards and downwards to christmas...thats what i say! :party0016:

yep - glad youre managing to make healthier choices - thats why i opted for maltesers and not snickers!!!
no shakes today so hopefully try again tomorrow
still think i will see 11.7 by end of november even if i have to fast for the last 3 days in november!!!
catch u soon
x

i couldnt fast :eek: i love my food too much lol :D

had a pub meal today (chose the jacket potato though :D)....and having chinese takeaway tonight :break_diet:

best get moving in the gym :D

Back