TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Rod the Bass said:
nothing not to like about that Sparty

wots a syn??

my syns so far were for metcalfes skinny topcorn :) popcorn is a weakness for me at times so these are little gems.

Incidentally I posted in another forum about the slip I had the other week - you gave me a butt kicking and it was muchly needed. The other forum told me it was ok to have a bad weekend as long as I got back on plan!!!!!!!

Too whaked after 2 and a half hours of indoor soccer last night and a CRAZY day at work- exhaustimified! Got a massive cake to make tonight for tomorrow but luckily for me I was born not liking cake at all I just make them for other people :) now cheese and crackers on the other hand - KEEP ME AWAY lol

exiguous said:
Too whaked after 2 and a half hours of indoor soccer last night and a CRAZY day at work- exhaustimified! Got a massive cake to make tonight for tomorrow but luckily for me I was born not liking cake at all I just make them for other people :) now cheese and crackers on the other hand - KEEP ME AWAY lol

How can you not like cake?!?!? It is yummy - on rare occasions where celebration is called for lol

Roule is four syns per 28g and is gooey enough to dip carrot sticks and peppers in. Oat cakes only 2 each. Team that with some grapes and apples and you got yourself a great snack within daily syn allowance :)

my syns so far were for metcalfes skinny topcorn :) popcorn is a weakness for me at times so these are little gems.

Incidentally I posted in another forum about the slip I had the other week - you gave me a butt kicking and it was muchly needed. The other forum told me it was ok to have a bad weekend as long as I got back on plan!!!!!!!

there you go sister, tough love at it's finest LOL!

why do people say it's OK???? Drives me nuts!!! whats the point????

I'm not fussed on cake either funnily enough, they can go literally weeks sitting around at home but i never even look at 'em - not interested at all!!

cheese n crackers, 100% with you!!!

Right!

I cannot believe for one minute that you are all being good today, it's too quiet in here and I need some practice!

Don't make me escape into the tortoise compound!!

Is my work done? Is it all sinking in??

Good as gold today me. In fact will probably not have actually eaten enough according to my WW points. Also did extra walkies down to get my nails done and then to the hairdressers and back so a good mile and a half all told. What an angel! :)

Sign me up for some tough loving, just had a 1lb gain after a weekend at home..head focused now to get rid of it, and back on a losing streak!!

I am too ill to be naughty! You can shout at me anyway if you like - I have just ordered some Elvis Costello style glasses from specsavers - shout at me about that, I am sure my fiancé will when he sees them, haha!

Cheese mmmmnnn. I have managed to conquer my cheese cravings with a portion a day of those little cheeses you get in a net. 2 WW points or just 1 if its a light Babybel. Excellent way of managing portion control whilst still ensuring your cheese fix! There's no way I could trust myself with a block of cheese. :)

conlou1 said:
Omg primula!! I used to eat it straight from the tube. Full tube fills at a time lol. That's grotty and not surprising I was over weight lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha it is delish thou :) i hav it as a healthy extra on slimming world u get more if u hav the light but im not keen on that :(
My little girl has it on butties everyday for school hehe

Right!

I cannot believe for one minute that you are all being good today, it's too quiet in here and I need some practice!

Don't make me escape into the tortoise compound!!

Is my work done? Is it all sinking in??

I have been really busy, I'm amazed how well this thread has taken off :)

I have been having a red week, as suggested here, but I must say I am finding it hard going. I'm not a huge meat fan, but have really forced myself to stick with it. One more day, and then its back to the jacket potatoes for me! I am hoping it will give me a good result, I haven't strayed off plan, and I got lost the other day and wandered around for an hour more than planned. I didn't mind, I was happy for the incidental exercise :D HOWEVER... stupid me, I weighed myself at home midweek, which I never do, and it read a 2lb gain, but they have never been the same as the scales at slimming world, and i can't remember how far out they were. What a pointless exercise that was! It has made me less hopefull of getting into the 15 stone bracket this week. I need 2.5lbs tomorrow night.

lisajade do you snack freely on free and super free food? this could be where your falling short if your 'sticking to plan' but its still not coming off, snacking freely on super free and free is allowed and means youve stuck to plan but back to basics the body works on an input output system and if your taking in more cals than your using through eating extra food such as bananas, eggs, fat free yogs, meat etc etc then chances are your simply eating too much still. i was 100% on plan for a lot of weeks and would gain or lose very little...because i saw free food as a license to shove as much of it down my neck as humanly possible and it was justified as it was 'free' it isnt free, it still has calories and if you eat more cals than your using you wont lose weight. i love sw but it only works if you exercise control with snacking and portion control. ive banned snacking between meals, its worked ive lost more weight this past 6 weeks tha i did the whole 6 months previous. im not suggesting which diet you follow as this is upto you but do watch those portion sizes and snacking between meals....remember the only 'free' food is water!!!

Back