TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Hey Lou - my mate's got one of those bald pussies and she has to put some special cream on it every month as it can get a bit dry and itchy! :D This is for real by the way - I still can't think about it now for laughing! Poor moggy.

I just don't know what we'd put in the recipe section that isn't elsewhere though? Unless Rod had several dozen more fish recipes? ;)

Allergic to pussies eh, Lou? Terrible...

Faery, all my fish recipes are exactly like the one I posted earlier, the only thing that may change is the type of fish or the vegetables !!

Its not a recipe its a mess free, sumptuous way to cook and eat fish!

plates, knives and forks to wash up, the rest goes in the bin!

for maximum effect try it on the beach at sundown with a very cold Corona or white wine

yes, I am off the booze.

I said MAXIMUM EFFECT not "thou shalt drink beer". If I want a beer I'll have one. But I won't have 27 like I used to!

you have to spot the differences in life between whats a rule, whats a habit, whats a nasty habit and whats a nice thing...

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hey Lou - my mate's got one of those bald pussies and she has to put some special cream on it every month as it can get a bit dry and itchy! :D This is for real by the way - I still can't think about it now for laughing! Poor moggy.

HAHAHA oh don't start me off again..... This post offers so
Many opportunities to be rude but I'll resist before I get banned haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

right you have to start the cat thread, I am not getting in strife cos you two are constantly giggling about Sue's mates bald cream covered pussy, so just take it elsewhere please...

NOW!

phew...

that WAS tough

I could give you my bread recipe. When I perfect it, which will probably be never.

PS - this all reminds me of the girl at school who announced over lunch that she had trimmed her bush into a heart shape.

I think this may cross a line slightly from TL to spiteful but I think whoever it was should get her butt in here!!

oh yeah, who is it?

bring 'em in, lets see if she catches any of us out, it'd be like "The Game"

I could give you my bread recipe. When I perfect it, which will probably be never.

PS - this all reminds me of the girl at school who announced over lunch that she had trimmed her bush into a heart shape.

right, topiary thread please!!

don't you bleddy start FFS!

SmileyMan said:

Heehee go on smiley get joined in!! I might ask mini to change the name of this thread to tough love- pussy lovers apply within hahaha

( I'm really in trouble now)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quick, I had a creme caramel after lunch! It was planned and I was within syns, but give me some tough love anyway to restore some sanity here!

straighten up and fly right sister!

here we toe the line all day every day, here we make a difference, here we find the path clear and uncluttered

we're there...

Oh you don't like fruit or veg?

And you've decided that the 1/3 of your plate being super free (fruit and veg) is not an essential part of the plan, but is optional?

And you've decided to substitute a white subway footlong roll instead of 2 small slices of light wholemeal bread for your healthy extra b (fibre allowance)?

And you've been 100% all week - apart from 5 bottles of wine (you dont count alcohol), a whole pizza (it was weigh in night so it didnt count), and 2 chocolate bars a day (it was star week).

And you gained 2lb this week?

God no, I can't figure it out either. It's just not fair is it. Oh well, I'm sure you'll lose this week hun. Keep at it, you're working so hard.

***sigh***

This is the other 99.9% of MM. Can't we have an entire TL forum?

I shouldnt say it but Oh that made me laugh so much. Dont forget 'just draw a line under it' :rolleyes: that usually covers a multitude too, some people have drawn so many lines they have their own pwrsonal bar code!

I got absolutely slated back at Easter when I posted a thread in the VLCD section asking why is it when people on a VLCD are on the verge of a nervous breakdown because they absent mindedly ate a chip, come Easter its acceptable to eat easter eggs. It was a geniune question but jeezo the backlash I got almost had me leave the site. I felt it was as if youre not allowed to question things just accept them, which isnt me at all ;)

Starlight said:
I shouldnt say it but Oh that made me laugh so much. Dont forget 'just draw a line under it' :rolleyes: that usually covers a multitude too, some people have drawn so many lines they have their own pwrsonal bar code!

I got absolutely slated back at Easter when I posted a thread in the VLCD section asking why is it when people on a VLCD are on the verge of a nervous breakdown because they absent mindedly ate a chip, come Easter its acceptable to eat easter eggs. It was a geniune question but jeezo the backlash I got almost had me leave the site. I felt it was as if youre not allowed to question things just accept them, which isnt me at all ;)

Hahaha i haven't actually read this thread just yet as up until a few weeks ago i was the ultimate "fresh start tomorrow" girl :) but these two posts have given me such a laugh!!

nice to see Starlight pop by. I thought you lot were in trouble for a bit.

If I was so be it, I embrace trouble like my waistline, it gets dealt with

I will just remind you that there are no pussies here in the tough love thread, we all mean business :whip:

Hahaha i haven't actually read this thread just yet as up until a few weeks ago i was the ultimate "fresh start tomorrow" girl :) but these two posts have given me such a laugh!!

you only get one start here then plenty of ass-kicking then you finish it

thanks for coming by, we like new people drawing lines under it all and moving on

Back