TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Yeah, I've been sitting on my ass playing computer games instead of getting up and getting out.

smiley - where has that determination gone? you were bang on it after your first telling off (tracksuit incident remember!??!) today is a new day and if you arent happy with your loss - then get your butt out of that chair tonight and go for a walk. What is half an hour out of your day? There will still be plenty of time for computer games if you want to but lazyness is not acceptable if you want those mini goals to go green!

Well dun rod on the loss :) hav a fab holiday xx

cheers

and 3lbs off???

BOOM!!

Me013.jpg

Hey Boss,

I think the garlic dip is called Aoli? Or something like that. Greek food is naturally quite healthy from what i have heard so you should be ok. Stick broadly to plan (with a little aoli) and steer clear of too much pitta :) and you should be fine.

SO pleased for you on your loss (BOOM) - what a way to start your hols....congratulations! Lets have more of the same when you get back and Mrs Bass kicks you into touch on the tarmac!

EDIT: And I am happy to share the task with 3B while you are off - I am on hols myself next week and it might help keep me on track! Only UK hols so I will be prowling for people not keeping on the straight and narrow!!

its called tzatziki! I spent a few hours thinking that over. Same as alioli which is spanish I think

thanks for being on top of things and hope you too have a great holiday

I am not much for logging on to anything when I'm away so this is appreciated

you are all in good hands, sparty is becoming a killer!

right

I dont wanna see no flim-flam when I get back

you all buckle down and do your job and it will flow like propane sisters

Smiley - drop the computer, the chair is a killer, walk dude walk

this is the last post

don't make Sparty and 3B be mean - thats my job

Me017.jpg

conlou1 said:
2nd session of couch to 5k done. Going to switch to doing it on up days though cos I just nearly fainted through lack of food and too much exercise lol

Well done on doing it! But yeah, it is very hard on down days! Much easier on up. When u weigh in?

I've just done 2.5 miles. Improvement in time. Still going nowhere with diet! :-(

Who does sw here? Or done it. What's it like? X

time2go said:
Well done on doing it! But yeah, it is very hard on down days! Much easier on up. When u weigh in?

I've just done 2.5 miles. Improvement in time. Still going nowhere with diet! :-(

I do SW. Started last October and lost over 3 stone. At target now and still go to group every week. have a read of my blog posts as I write about what I got out of it and the other things I've done that helped. I really needed SW to tie it all together for me and now I'm finding maintaining quite easy (nearly 3 months).

slimmersally said:
I do SW. Started last October and lost over 3 stone. At target now and still go to group every week. have a read of my blog posts as I write about what I got out of it and the other things I've done that helped. I really needed SW to tie it all together for me and now I'm finding maintaining quite easy (nearly 3 months).

I tried looking for your diary but Jings, there's loads!

I do SW as well and so does loolahoop. I have a diary but ATM I'm only doing red days. I cook easy food and I don't feel in any way deprived. I've only been keeping the diary for about 5 days.

There is No excuse for not getting the diet right as you have THREE options to choose from on SW. I would suggest you give it a try for a week or two and see how you get on. Doesn't work for everyone but if ur mucking about at the moment then u need some structure to follow.

What are you following now that you arent sticking to? When is your WI? Why are you finding it difficult.

Come on t2g - let's have some commitment in the food department. The exercise seems to be taking care of itself right now - we can't help with the diet unless you give us more info (info NOT excuses)

time2go said:

What diet are you following? What do you mean going no where?

I weighed on Tuesday and was 10.12, weighing in again tomorrow as its my usual weigh day, I'm
Hoping to see a drop, I've really stuck to it and have been running twice, walked miles, full 3 hour house clean, as well as cleaning my own house lol, and today done gardening. If I've gained or sts I'll be highly
Upset.

Hope you get a loss Lou - I think you have earned one. I WI in the morning too and hoping to have kept the 2lb off from Monday leaving me with a lb to go!

sparty said:
Hope you get a loss Lou - I think you have earned one. I WI in the morning too and hoping to have kept the 2lb off from Monday leaving me with a lb to go!

Or was it Monday when
I got weighed??? Can't remember.....anyhoooo hope u get a good loss too. I'll report in and let you know as soon as I've been. If its bad news you'll hear me kicking off haha.

babybuffy84 said:
Hi everyone I was recommended to come here for some tough love by Sparty !!
I so badly want to loose weight but as soon as I have some stress thrown my way I eat and eat and comfort eat yesterday 49 syns on a Maccys !!! :(

Woah! You are definitely in the right place!

Firstly, 49 syns is just... wow. Insane. Why did you do it? What did it achieve?! Nothing probably, except a gain on the scales which will make you feel worse and more stressed.

Tough Love is about admitting that only YOU are responsible for.what goes in your mouth. You were stressed but you used that as an excuse to eat badly. You made the decision, not your stress.

I will also admit to being an emotional eater but I am working hard to develop other ways of coping! Exercise is a Big part of this and drinking water whenever I am 'hungry' between meals. You need to develop different methods too

Finally, welcome. I am sorry if I sound a bit harsh but.I am just being honest. Tough Love is all about honesty. Be honest when you succeed and slip up and we'll be with you to cheer you on and keep you on the straight and narrow! :)

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

babybuffy84 said:
I so badly want to loose weight but as soon as I have some stress thrown my way I eat and eat and comfort eat yesterday 49 syns on a Maccys !!! :(

Welcome to our small but successful corner of minis

So your doing Sw? If you have a week where your 100% do you still lose? I can't see your stats on my phone how much do you have to lose? How much have you lost? When did you start? What's your goal
And when?

Firstly cut out ALL snacks, you can't control yourself at the minute so don't make it an option, secondly get rid of all the rubbish you shouldn't eat, thirdly sit and write A WHOLE WEEK of meal plans out, shop for everything you need and stick to it. Be strict with yourself straying isn't an option....that will be your plan for the week and you cant have anything else. It's just one week.

( QUOTE=emma_partington27;5519148]Lost 3lbs :)[/QUOTE]

Well done Emma. Going the right way.

2kgs lost. Not good enough :(

I'm calling that an STS equivalent for a VLCD, so I'm banning myself from the chit chat until next week.

Now there are different ways at looking at this. Because you are on VLCD you have expectations each week of large losses. I don;t know much about these diets but do know that a PMA is ALL important. You seem to be building up for a fall. What are you going to do as and when your losses become smaller, - as you become smaller. Exercise is limited by the very nature of the diet at least for the present - but working on your mental attitude is very important and I think you need to try to be a little more positive in your outlook.
You have been given good advice by others and I reckon that a little bit of realising that each loss is getting you nearer to your goal.
Sorry, not very good at TL at the moment - will keep working on it - just as you WILL keep working on your own journey.

Fluff

Hi and welcome bb84 - I am fairly new here myself and haven't yet needed much TL, but I know that I am in the right place for when my resolve and the devil on my shoulder start acting up.Good luck.
Fluff

sparty said:
Come on t2g - let's have some commitment in the food department. The exercise seems to be taking care of itself right now - we can't help with the diet unless you give us more info (info NOT excuses)

I think I'm going to calorie count for a couple weeks, see if I can regain some control that way! I am losing weight, just too slowly and not through motivation - more luck. So, I'm gonna start at 1400 calories daily. What r folks opinions on eating back calories? X

Got cossy - actually got 2. Went with DIL to aqua zumba last night. Had a good time and quite a laugh. Stayed down shallow end cos am a short ars* but didn't feel out of place which was really nice. Lots of moving and will take me time - quite a bit of time I reckon - before I can work out all the moves since there are bits of me that seem to be stuck in one position (my spine for one) but this might help loosen it.

Got tour of a different gym this pm and then need to decide what I can afford and where I will enjoy the most cos that will keep me motivated.

Lou did you go for your jog yesterday? or have I missed reading it.

Any ideas for packed lunch for day out tomorrow. Going to do a frittata - oh sorry chit chat. Will move to lounge a bit later.

Tried to multi-quote earlier - mucked it up!!

Fluff

Back