TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

3lbs off this week taking me into the nines......AT LAST!!

Congratulations Clanger, fantastic news!!

3 days snack free and no eating in front of the TV. Finding it a little easier everyday! :)

2 weeks today until my next personal training session :) I'd really like to be in the next stone bracket down, which means losing 5.5lbs, so am going to try and be really focussed, I have various birthday celebrations as my son is 3 at the end of the month, so I need to be focussed.

I've also decided that my aim is to exercise 5 days a week, 3 at the gym, 2 at home minimum, so have managed mon and tue so far, need to keep up the momentum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

whack

here I am

still alive, new job underway, weight under control, ready for the fray

that rhymes

I was actually a little worried about you. Even tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me. Not that I care or owt!! Glad to see you back. :wavey:

hi Sue, never worry about me, i just had some stuff to sort and it took a little time

ready to nail that stone bedfore the end of oct!!

Pheeuuuw. I was worried too...

I've been both busy and lurking. Did my 26 mile walk along Offa's Dyke last Saturday in just over 8 hours then came home and signed up for the Paris Marathon. I ate a lot of carbs in the lead up to the walk and chowed down on flapjacks during the walk, but I had loads of energy and felt brilliant. All this resulted in a 2.5lb gain for the week, which put me 1.5lb over target but still in the zone!! Started boot camp last night and still doing loads of walking, running and gym as well as being really busy at work. So all is good for me in this balancing act of maintaining.

Following my 2.5lb gain last week which I put down to eating a rucksack full of flapjacks and protein bars during my 26 mile walk the weekend before, 3.5lb off tonight. Who says you can't have big losses when you're close to target?! That's put me 2lb under my target and the lightest I've ever been . . . I plan to put 2lb on this week though. Looking forward to it!

what you thought I'd quit?

games not over

in fact, it's never gonna be over

well done for keeping her rolling ladies

Woot, glad you are back Boss! I think we've mostly been okay (if a bit too chatty by your standards!) and things seem to going well. And I was worried too, haha.

Still snack free and doing well. My new running shoes arrived so off to start the Couch25K outside this evening! Eep!

Disappearing acts = worry!!

Not that you had fell Off the wagon. But that something was up!

Glad ur back - kick some ass!!

Smiley, bonnie and loolahoop are stil MIA though.......

Checking in, been keeping it real, lean and green, no binging. Am now hovering around 12,10. Feeling good and know I can do this.

I know it's each to their own when it comes to finding a target weight, but India - you have a very healthy BMI and I don't understand why you want to lose a stone to take you to being borderline under-weight . . . You say "What is wrong with me!!" but perhaps there is nothing wrong. You are eating this food because your body needs it and you are drinking the alcohol because that's what a lot of people do in social situations.

Hi Sally, I know what you're saying and I appreciate your being forthright but BMI doesn't count for everything, I'm average height but I have quite a small frame - small hands and feet, narrow shoulders etc etc and BMI doesn't take that into account. I'm by no means overweight but I have gained a stone since christmas which is all I want to lose and trust me, I didn't look borderline underweight when I was a stone lighter, I looked slim but healthy and I still had boobs and hips. When I said "what's wrong with me" I was referring to the fact that I ate two take aways in a weekend which by anyone's standards is pretty unhealthy!

hello ladies, nice to be back among the chickens again

Hi India, I like your style

never been a journalist, but many people that know me reckon I missed my calling.....

lost 2lb this week, so I'm made of stuff tough enough

whats your next target rod? are your stats up to date? i wanted to reach 10.7 by the hen do i think i said at one point...or was it 10? i lose track of my ramblings lol, im hoping it was a realistic 10.7 as i have done that early :D my next target is that blinking bridesmaids dress, im off to try it on next week to see how far off it is from fitting.......then i will set my next mini target...fancy setting one with me?

im off back to the quacks again, ive now come out in a rash ffs, im demanding some sort of proper examination and something to help, ridiculous that ive been left almost 4 weeks with worsening symptoms, im on a health mission now, i need to get well and get back to exercise. i feel flabby and unfit. i was feeling very defeated this past month with one thing or another but now im mad, im mad that im feeling rubbish, i refuse to carry on feeling rubbish.

oh and my new size 14 skinny jeans are too big ;) officially a 12 now woop

Hi Sally, I know what you're saying and I appreciate your being forthright but BMI doesn't count for everything, I'm average height but I have quite a small frame - small hands and feet, narrow shoulders etc etc and BMI doesn't take that into account. I'm by no means overweight but I have gained a stone since christmas which is all I want to lose and trust me, I didn't look borderline underweight when I was a stone lighter, I looked slim but healthy and I still had boobs and hips. When I said "what's wrong with me" I was referring to the fact that I ate two take aways in a weekend which by anyone's standards is pretty unhealthy!

You're right about BMI - it's just a guide, but I thought it wise to grill you on your stats - it would play on my mind if I didn't! I love how you describe your small frame - most people say "I'm not overweight, just big boned", but you're the opposite. Welcome aboard and I'm sure the stone will drop off quicker than it went on.

Back