TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

LOOLA THAT'S AMAZING!!! I'm so bloody chuffed for you :) whoop whoop

I've decided - this Friday it will have been 3 weeks since my operation and I think I'm ready to exercise again. I'm going to start jogging. It's also 6 weeks til my holiday so I need the exercise to feel confident in my bikini!!

Emma keep at it love - drink more water and it will happen. Chin up!!

aw Emma, i dont think u should weigh daily, like the others have said weight can fluctuate so much on a daily basis, try not doind it for another few days or so and i bet u see a drop! like FL said can make u quite obsessive and have a negative impact on ur diet, as a small gain can completely throw u off track when it shouldnt and could be down to soo many things! just keep on with ur diet, stay on track and the scales will show the results! :)

thanks sparty :D definitely feeling like i have the motivation back after last night, that has given my confidence a big boost!

Totally forgot to say- well done Loola! 6lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic! You've obviously been working hard :)

Hope all of you have a great day!

So happy! Weighed this morning and I am now 12st 5lbs! That's my gain gone, plus an extra pound! I also did my measurements! My arms have finally gotten smaller despite saying resolutely the same size for months and I have no lost 20 inches off everywhere!

I'm packed and ready to go, leaving straight after school. I'm excited for my trip- there will be lots of walking, cycling and trying lots of new foods but I know I won't go crazy and I know that any gain will be quickly rectified on my return. I hope you all have an amazing weekend and week and I'll be back properly next Thursday! :)

You're right about BMI - it's just a guide, but I thought it wise to grill you on your stats - it would play on my mind if I didn't! I love how you describe your small frame - most people say "I'm not overweight, just big boned", but you're the opposite. Welcome aboard and I'm sure the stone will drop off quicker than it went on.

Thanks :) I appreciate your having to ask so don't worry about it. Nice to meet you!

Great work FL!! 2lb off for me this week which fiiiinally takes me back int the 8s so really pleased. I've decided to go through my food diary over the last month to see where i could up my game a bit and realised how much dairy I eat so I've set myself a new challenge for Oct to go dairy-free during the week. Thought it might be a good idea to share this and see if anyone wants to set their own? Doesn't have to be dairy but looking at wherever/whatever you're challenged by food-wise and completely cutting that out Mon-Fri. anyone game?

India

I'm game - need to have a think back as to what my weaknesses are.....watch this space!!

Well done all of you for your losses. I'm managing to STS although mid week weighing is up as down due to * week and no exercise.

Looking to get back into a routine as of tomorrow with food and exercise once my cupboards are stocked and my trainers dusted off. Routine is def a big thing for me - without planning I fall off so easily!!

STS here too. Still trying to get to grips with this maintenance lark but seems to be going ok for now. Had a spree this morning at New Look and got clothes in a range of sizes from 10-16! Their sizing is pants. But seriously tempted to "forget" to cut the tag out of the size 10 top! :D

Back