Tough love - off topic and chit-chat

Agreed! I've got two shirts that I ordered way back when which didn't fit then and definitely don't fit now! Ah well, we can just look forward to shopping at home!

Oh yes! I'm hoping I might one day get into these trousers but the calves are very skinny and I'm not sure they'll ever fit! I'm moving back home in January so my aim is to have lost as much as possible by then and go on a spending spree!

I LOVE eBay. I buy all my clothes from there now, well majority lol. And I sell my used clothes on there. One week I made £150!! On around 14 items. I sold a monsoon dress that cost me £32 in the sale for £40 ha was buzzing

Haha, awesome. Thanks for the tip Ladies. I've got a few formal dresses that I'll try and sell when I am home in January.
At the moment I've got a bag to take to a Charity Shop (In Korean they are called 'Bea-ut-i-pul Stor-uh' or 'beautiful store') and then some more to put in the clothes recycling... once I find out where it is ^^

I need to whinge......in the last 24 hours;

1. My washing machine delivery turned up late
2. I dropped my hairdryer and smashed it to pieces
3. My bf ordered a Thai for dinner for us (because of the lateness of the delivery and before you shout at me I had pad thai which is only 5 syns!) and it turned up with RAW chicken in it!
4. I now have an upset stomach
5. I hit my head on the corner of the hood for my oven trying to climb up and reach something on top of the cupboard
6. I now have a splitting headache even though that was yesterday
7. I couldn't sleep properly and have a busy day at work today
8. My finger has mysteriously become covered in a massive bruise for no reason whatsoever - its purple and green and it HURTS!

(I want to run away!)

omg sparty!!! doesnt sound good :( well as they say, things can only get better lol! but u deffo have a right to whinge! lol x

I don't think it's broken as I can move it and bend it etc. I was washing up and it's just started hurting for no apparent reason.

Loola I have posted in your red days diary - do y still use that??

Just read through this thread again. Brings back memories of old times when I needed the tough love and under my old identity.

Back