Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Grrrr35.gif
KEEP THAT CHATTERBOX LOCKED AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Nikkie and June
Ive been good! Ive had a choc/mint shake and a good glug of water! I have kept myself busy looking around this wonderfull forum and I am bloody determind not to give in to nasty selfish chatterbox! I will be slim! I desreve to be slim!
Yippeee another crisis averted LOL
Hugs

Hi guys
Just having a play to see if I can get smilies in my post! Not sure how to do it, so bare with me!
wavey.gif
upset.gif

OOOh did it work???

Yeeeeyyyyy it worked LOL

clap2.gif
[Automated by GetSmile]

Good on Ya Tracey - who needs food when they've got smilies! I have been a good gal today and i am pleased to hear you have too. It may not be easy but each day that goes by is a day nearer to our goal - Yay!!!

Well Barb, I feel that with all the help on this fantastic forum that we will all be winners in our battle with food!
We are going to be slim Barb!!!
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thumbs.gif

I'm back

Hello My Friend,

Yes, its me. I am back from holiday and here I am on this fab site!

Looking forward to catching up with you on Tuesday, my house as usual. Hope you are feeling Ok.

I was OK ish on holiday, not good but could have been a lot worse BUT am on SS today and have glugged about 5 litres. Not a morsel but CD packs and water has passed my lips. Must get into dress on Saturday.....Must get into dress on Saturday.........

See you soon - keep with it my love.

Helly
x:D

I like your attitude DQ, as always up beat and up for it! I am beginning to feel Hastings is the place to be, so near and yet so far. I can see it form my back garden in Eastbourne but thats not really good enough. Never mind I can 'see' you all on here - isn't it Brill! Hugs

Just been thinking - I'm off on holiday soon. If you guys do decide to hook please let me know, would be lovely to meet you :D

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good Morning everyone and a big welcome home from her hols to the lovely Helly
easter5.gif
I hope you had a FAB time and well done for getting back on SS! You will look absolutely beautifull in your dress! But then, you always look beautifull! I will definately see you Tuesday as usual. I might need to scrounge a lift home off one of you girlies though!

I would absolutely love a meet up! Just let me know when and where and I will be there with bells on!!! I think it would be lovely to put faces to names here on the forum! What a great idea for us girls on the "Sunshine Coast" to get together for a gossip!

Well I am over the moon today because guess what??? Ive dropped another 2lb!
dance.gif

Thats 6lb since Saturday morning! Wooooooo Hooooooo
yahoo.gif
As you can guess I'm jumping for joy!!!!! Now down to 13st 5lb! Yeeeeeeeyyyyy. Now all Ive got to do is work out how to change this flipping ticker tracker??? It never seems to change when I do it! It's very frustrating all this technical stuff LOL

Have a great day everyone and remember " We deserve to be slim and we will be slim"
Love and hugs

Morning Tracey

So pleased that you've had another drop. Is the dress gonna be ok for Sat? Don't worry if it's a bit tight, mine stops me from breathing, maybe we could set the trend and slowly turn blue during the service before passing out on the dancefloor!

Mind, got to have expansion room for the choccy fountain, mmm what a dilemma maybe I should dig out my elastic waisted trousers and go for comfort, bugger the glamour look, there's chocolate to had
Faim32.gif

Think I'll start a thread asking if anyone else up for a meet, Eastbourne do you think? It's halfway then for us and DQ.

Back