Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Oh poor old you! My ex had the camera thing about 20 years ago and it was fine -so try not to worry!

Hope you're feeling better very, very soon!
love

Tracey my mum has to have an endoscopy every 6 months and at the hospital she goes to you get the option whether to have just the throat spray or get knocked out ;)

I think they use drugs rather than a rubber mallet for the knocking out too even though it is the NHS :D

The only way is down lol!!!

Hi Guys
Sorry Ive been a bit quiet the last couple of days but I have been a bit down in the dumps and got in the nasty cycle of eating , feeling guilty and depressed for eating then of course eating some more! :(
But now I think I have hit the bottom and am now ready to face my demons and get going again!
Thank you all for your lovely posts, you really are a wonderfull and supportive bunch of friends! :) .
Right I have gained loads of nasty blubber and now I need to shift as much as I can before next Saturday! Not sure how much I can get rid of, but anything at this stage will be better than nothing. We are talking damage limitation here lol. So Here goes..... I promise that I will stop being a sulky so and so and get back on SS today! No more being silly and using food as a crutch. Today is going to be the start of a new improved, upbeat and slim Tracey! There Ive said it and I mean it! I'm going to beat this bloody nasty food addiction! I am going to do this!
Right I'm off to glug my first jug of water for the day! I will try to keep busy and will pop on here and post every time things get a bit tricky. I know I can do this..... I have got to do this! I will be slim!
Hugs to you all

Tracey the Hastings flasher LOL

:D OMG Supergran! I have just checked my e-mail!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That is just sooooooo funny! I love it! :D :D :D
If only it was true lol.
In fact I might give it a go later lol ;) ;)

Hello
Well so far today I have had a rather yummy strawberry shake and a litre of water.
I'm feeling much more upbeat and positive and I'm not going to keep letting worries about my health and family and money get me down. I have got to stop raiding the bread bin everytime I get upset. I feel I really must stop the nasty cycle of eating, feeling guilty then eating again! It has got to stop.
I am going to promise myself that everytime I'm tempted to stuff my face I will come on here and post instead. That way I can keep on the straight and narrow.
I know that you will all talk me down if I'm tempted to cheat!
Have a great afternoon

Hi Tracey, you have a good afternoon too - you deserve it. Isn't it annoying when things beyond your control affect what you are trying to achieve? I know what it's like to reach for a biscuit when I am wound up and the stupid thing is I don't even feel better for it; just guilty because I know I shouldn't have. Breaking habits and making new ones is the key to success and not being too hard on yourself if you do slip is the other!

Love

Hi Tracey,

I think I often think when everything is perfect I will tackle my weight...the thing is that life rushing past while your busy living and tackling problems as there is a never ending conveyor belt of problems sometimes they have gaps in between and then other times they come straight one after the other.

So I have to priorities what ones are the most important and for a change I have put my weight and health right up their near the top instead of at the bottom and it was this change in mind-set that has helped me get this far.

That is not to say the gremlins have gone, they are just lurking in the dark and come out to play when I am feeling down, but I am getting stronger bit by bit and they are losing their power over me.

I think a problem shared is a problem halved and when we talk about something it no longer feels so scary...

You are strong and you will succeed.

Love Mini xxx

Good evening everyone!
Well I have made it through most of today and I'm feeling very confident that I will still be on SS tomorrow. I am going to take things one day at a time and take baby steps.
Mini and Barb, thankyou for your kind words and wisdom! You have both helped me to be strong today! I don't think I would have survived on SS today with out you!
Have a lovely evening everyone
hugs

Good for you, Tracey!! Deffo come on here when the carb-demons are calling......we'll knock the lil blighters off your shoulders for you! lol

Hello Friend,

Glad you've given yourself a talking to and are getting back on track.

Totally agree with Mini, we do tend to put off our weight issues until life is going well for us and we feel we can deal with it, the reality is though, just as she says, that life is rarely smooth. You have been having a much rougher ride for a while now, fingers crossed, things will get better soon. At least your weight is something you can sort out and deal with now cos you have control over it unlike most of the other stuff. So get stuck in, we're with you every step and another newbie is hoping to join us next week.

Hugs

Good Morning everyone!
Well zipperdee doo dah! Ive lost 4lb since yesterday morning! Hoooraaaaaah! :D :D :D :D
This means I have lost half the weight I gained last week in just one day! Thank goodness, things are on the up! Or is it down LOL.
I have just got to try and get as much off as I can by next Saturday, I tried on my outfit and shock horror! It's too damn tight!
I only managed about 4 1/2 litres of water yesterday, I will try and up it to my usual 6. After all the more you drink the more you shrink!
Thank you girlies for all your wonderfull kind words and encouragement! It was just what I needed, I am really trying to put all my other worries on the back burner and concentrate on getting my weight down to where I want it to be.
I'm off on holiday with my lovely old Mum on October 6th and it would be wonderfull to be a couple of stone lighter by then! Hopefully the thought of the holiday will keep me motivated! After all the more weight I lose now, the more nibbles of Baclava I can have when I'm away LOL ;)
Cheb, so who's our new recruit then?
Have a wonderfull day everyone
Hugs

Well done Tracey - you are a star! I am feeling chuffed as I have finally lost one lb, which may not sound much but I had been stcuk for 2 weeks and was really losing heart. We are going to be gorgeous honey - just weight(ha ha) and see!

love

Hi DQ and Barb!
Yes, I'm really feeling rather empowered today.... I hope the feeling contiues! LOL
Barb, Well done sweety! I'm really proud of you. Keep it up! You can do it!
hugs

Morning

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danseuse01.gif
Danseuse03.gif
Danseuse03.gif

Danseuse02.gif

4LB OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work, one day done, I'm right with you. I fell off again, haven't tried my dress on just know it must be very er snug. Have to SS until Saturday. This pink is in honour of my frock and to remind that I need to get into the pink, in more ways than one:D

Our new recruit? A certain optom, initial N:D :D She's dead keen to get started. Hopefully she'll be along here soon, may even looking in now.

Talk later

Hi Cheb
Well keep glugging the water sweety, you will soon be back on the wagon! It is just sooooo hard though isn't it! Especially when you look as good as you do, it's hard to stay motivated! But you will do it! I know you will!
Good Luck to "you know who" you won't regret the dscision to join CD.
Have a great day evryone

Hey guys and gals!
I had to come and post to try and take my mind off of food! I'm not in the pink yet and I'm absolutely starving! I have just sat and watched everyone eat dinner and homemade cake! I want to cry :( .
It's my own fault really I have been baking and cooking all day today and of course now I'm finding it absolute torture! But I'm not giving in to food! I want to be slim and I will be slim! Right I'm going to go make up a shake and yet another flipping jug of water! Sorry to moan on, I just needed to get it all off my chest and distract myself untill the urge to eat had passed!
Thanks guys

Back