Tracey's Food Diary!

Aww, hope you are feeling better today HolidayGirl! I know what you mean about your chest hurting, mine is the same.

Feeling much better again today, just need to get rid of this annoying irritating cough, its driving me mad!

Today:

BF: 1 x weetabix (1/2HEXb) Natural Yoghurt, raspberries. 1 slice brown toast (1/2 HEXb) with LF marg (1 syn), apple

Lunch:
Pasta, tuna, yellow peppers, tomatoes, spinach, red onion, carrot, 2 tpsn EL mayo (1syn) Grapes, 2 clementine, Yoghurt. 2 x red plums

Dinner: Spag Bol, made with lean mince, passata, onion, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, courgettes, 42g LF cheese (HEXa)

Snacks: banana, harvest morn bar (3 syns)

Drinks: 5 x NAS tropical squash

TOTAL SYNS: 5 syns

I've had a horrible day at work today to the point where I could actually cry, normally when I feel down like this or stressed out, I have some chocolate or ice cream but obviously can't so I'm just left feeling crap now:cry:

Sorry- moan over.

Todays diary:

BF: Natural Yoghurt with banana, raspberries and sweetener. 1 slice brown toast (1/2 HEXb) with 1 extra light laughing cow (1/6th HEXa)

Lunch:
Pasta, tuna, yellow peppers, tomatoes, spinach, red onion, carrot, 2 tpsn EL mayo (1syn) Grapes, 2 clementine, Yoghurt. 2 x red plums

Dinner: Jacket Spud, Spaghetti hoops, 35g LF cheese (5/6th HEXa), mushrooms, brocolli

Snacks: apple, harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXb)

Drinks: 4 x NAS tropical squash

TOTAL SYNS: 1 syn

Thanks ladies.

alfsmummy- I would probably have had some if we had any in but there isn't anything naughty in the house, we're deliberately not buying it in because we'd eat it!

Ali- thanks hun, I'll be ok- it's friday tomorrow so I can forget about work for 2 days, just 9 more hours of hell to get through first.

Thanks again ladies

xxx

Tracey86 said:
Thanks ladies.

alfsmummy- I would probably have had some if we had any in but there isn't anything naughty in the house, we're deliberately not buying it in because we'd eat it!

Ali- thanks hun, I'll be ok- it's friday tomorrow so I can forget about work for 2 days, just 9 more hours of hell to get through first.

Thanks again ladies

xxx

Awwww ill send u a cyber bar of my sons im sure he would happy share xx

OMG! Just weighed in for this week and....another 7lb's off! I'm so pleased, that has given me the boost I needed to make me face work today.

Will post my food diary later as I haven't eaten anything yet!

xxx

Hi Tracy, wow another 7 lb thats a great loss you must be pleased. Reading your diary you look like you no what you r doing, and you losing another 7 lb has just given me the boost I needed to hopefully have a good weekend. Keep with it... Have a good weekend xx

Gosh that's brilliant, what an amazing loss:D
Well done:)

Thank you ladies! I am so over the moon, and 90% of the time I am loving following the plan and eating all the tasty meals and I feel much less bloated and less sluggish too! Apart from being blocked up and snotty for most of the week but thats passing now thank goodness!

Today has been slightly better at work and its the weekend now so I'm feeling very :D indeed! We decided to call in at my Mum's on the way home from work today and ended up staying for dinner so it wasn't the best SW meal (no superfree) but it's only one meal so I'm not too worried.

Here's the diary:

BF: 2 weetabix (HEXb) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) Banana

Lunch:

Dinner: 150g Tesco crispy potatoes (3 syns), 2 egg omlette with 14g cheese (1/2 HEXa) and ham, spaghetti hoops. Orange

Snacks: apple, harvest morn bar (3 HEXb)

Drinks: 2 x NAS tropical squash, 2 x NAS blackcurrant squash

TOTAL SYNS: 7 syns

xxx

Happy Saturday Everyone! I love Saturdays- best day of the week by far!

We tried the smash pizza thing tonight, it was really nice but we need to tweak it a little bit next time we make it to make it ever nicer.

My diary for today:

BF: 2 x ww bread toasted (HEXb), 2tsp flora light (2syns) Mushrooms. 1/2 banana.

Lunch: Tesco golden vegetable rice, sardines in tomato sauce. Apple.

Dinner: SW smash pizza topped with: passata, mushrooms, yellow peppers, spinach, ham, 42g LF cheese (HEXa). SW chips, mixed salad leaves

Snacks: apple, 25g marshmallows (4.5 syns)

Drinks: 1 x NAS tropical squash, 3 diet coke

TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 syns

I wanted to ask what you all grab for a quick lunch when you haven't pre-prepared something?
Like today, we were out and about and I was getting hungry, normally we would have grabbed a pre-packed sandwich or something from the shop but instead I stayed hungry until we got home and did the rice but I didn't really enjoy it or find it satisfying because I'd waited for too long for it if that makes sense.

Sorry for rambling on.

xxx

Hia. It's really frustrating when your out and about isn't it. I tend to plan before I leave the house. Most Saturdays I'll either make a SW quiche or home made soup after breakfast which I can tuck into as soon as I walk through the door!

If we get caught on the hop down a cup of coffee usually keeps me going. Not ideal though.

It's all about the planning hun ;)

Thanks Ali, I'm really good at planning during the week but at the weekends I'm not so organised as we don't always know where we are going to be and when but you are right, I guess I just got to keep the planning up at the weekends too.

Well today has been a real foody day. I made a quiche for lunch at work during the week and a cottage pie for tomorrow nights dinner. And I made my first attempt at making a SW dessert. I tried the 1/2 syn roulade and actually was pleasantly surprised with it, although again I will tweak it a little next time we make it.

Meals are a little odd today:

Brunch: Bacon, Mince Pattie things, potato rosti (sort of), mushrooms, fry light eggs, chopped tomatoes, tinned spaghetti. It was massive but delicious!

Dinner: Aldi's sweet and sour pork shank (1.5 syns), roast potatoes, brocolli, green beans, yorkshire pud x 2 (4 syns) Slice of fruit roulade.

Snacks: 2 plums, 42g LF cheese (HEXa) with grapes, 2 x harvest morn bars

Drinks: 1 x NAS tropical squash, 3 diet coke

TOTAL SYNS: 5.5 syns

Dinner was delicious and even nicer because my OH cooked it for me which is a rare occurance- although he did give me about 10 roast potatoes and I couldn't eat it all! lol

xxx

Last edited:
I thought I'd post a few piccies of some the meals we've been having- I've been taking photo's for my Mum who is gob-smacked that we are eating real food and loosing so much weight so thought it might be nice to add them to my diary.

Sweet and Sour Pork Shanks (from Aldi)
slimmingworld009.jpg

Mahoosive Brunch!!!
slimmingworld006.jpg

Smash Pizza and SW (burnt-whoops) chips
slimmingworld003.jpg

SW Quiche
slimmingworld001.jpg

First attempt at the fruit roulade
slimmingworld008.jpg

xxx

Haha Ali, I'm sure your cooking is just fine!

I am full to bursting- just had a really yummy dinner, I made it yesterday so we just had to reheat it and do some extra veggies today when we got home from work. I did a cottage pie but with a difference, did the potatoes sliced instead of mashed and it was yummy.

Here goes today:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb), 175ml Skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) Strawberries

Lunch: SW Quiche with bacon, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, tomatoes. 4 new potatoes, salad leaves, 1tbsp ketchup (1 syn), WW vanilla yoghurt, grapes. 2 plums.

Dinner: Cottage Pie made with: lean mince, mushrooms, onions, tinned chopped tomatoes, splash of balsamic and topped with sliced potatoes. Gravy (2.5 syns), carrots and green beans.

Snacks: apple, clementine, Harvest morn bar (3 syns)

Drinks: 2.5 x NAS tropical squash. Not drank much today- whoops!

TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 syns

Oooh, and heres a piccy of tonights dinner:
DSCF8276.jpg

xxx

I love your version of shepherds pie,I will do that next time, thanks:D

Thanks HolidayGirl. It's the first time I've tried making it like that and I was so pleased with how it came out, I won't go back to the old cottage pie now!

Todays diary:

BF: 2 x weetabix (HEXb), 175ml Skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) Strawberries, banana

Lunch: SW Quiche with bacon, mushrooms, red onion, spinach, tomatoes. 4 new potatoes, salad leaves, 1tbsp ketchup (1 syn), WW toffee yoghurt,2 plums.

Dinner: Tesco golden veg rice with extra carrot and pepper for more superfree, birdseye chicken chargrill (4 syns), spaghetti hoops, mushrooms.

Snacks: Grapes, 21g LF cheese (1/2 HEXa), harvest morn bar (3 syns), 1/2 apple

Drinks: 3 x NAS tropical squash. 2 x apple and blackcurrant NAS squash.

TOTAL SYNS: 8 syns

Dinner wasn't what was on our meal plan (jacket spuds) but I didn't fancy them so I threw together a random collection quickly as we had to nip to Ikea. It was weird but kinda nice!

I'm getting a bit peckish now though so I might pop and grab a harvest bar and maybe a bit of cheese (other half of HEXa) and grapes....not sure yet!

xxx

Last edited:
I feel a bit deflated today..or rather inflated. I just feel fat, I know I am fat but what I mean is I don't feel like I've lost any weight this week, in fact I feel like I've put some on... it's weigh in on Friday but its * week for me so its probably that making me feel all bloated. I don't know, I'm rambling now aren't I. Sorry!

Moan over!

Todays diary:

BF: 2 x brown toast (HEXb), 1 extra light laughing cow (1 syn) Strawberries and banana with vanilla ww yoghurt.

Lunch:
Pasta, tuna, yellow peppers, tomatoes, spinach, red onion, carrot, 1 tbsp EL mayo (0.5 syn), 1 tpsn wholegrain mustard (0.5 syn). 4 crabsticks, 2 plums, WW toffee yoghurt.

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise made with lean mince, pasata, tinned toms, mushrooms, onions, carrots and courgette. Had pudding today too- some quark mixed with fat free framage frais, sweetner and a light hot choc (2 syns)

Snacks: Grapes, Apple, Harvest Morn Bar (3 syns)

Drinks: 2 x NAS tropical squash. 2 x apple and blackcurrant NAS squash.

TOTAL SYNS: 7 syns

xxx

Back