Tragic news, taking a break.

Aww Mags. Words fail me. I cannot imagine the devastating shock & loss that you are feeling at the moment. Appart from humongous hugs here are a few prctical bits you can look at;
Amazon.co.uk: All in the End Is Harvest: An Anthology for Those Who Grieve: Books: Agnes Whitaker
Its brilliant and covers all sorts of things and you can dip in and out of it. Great support from
Cruse Bereavement Care
also try
National Association of Widows
I also found the following helpful when my granny died
Amazon.co.uk: Words to Comfort, Words to Heal: Poems and Meditations for Those Who Grieve: Books: Juliet Mabey
and I know that another member on here got huge support from
WAY Foundation - Finding a way forward for the widowed and young
Hope these help and may give you something practical to do and an excuse to get away from people for 1/2 hour while you "research"!
Let me know if I can help but meanwhile my thoughts are with you all....

Mags, I am sorry for the loss you and your daughter have suffered.

Such an awful thing to have happened.

My thoughts are with you both.

Take care.

So sorry for the loss.

I am so very sorry to hear your news. I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling.

My heart goes out to you and your daughter at this terrible time.

With love,

Mags - I am so very sorry for your loss...what an awful shock....

Thinking of you and your daughter at this very sad time.

take care

love

Debz
xx

Mags,
So sorry for the loss of your dear husband,words fail me terribly at a time like this, thinking of you and your wee girl..
*hugs*

:tear_drop: :tear_drop: Mags how absolutley awful!! stay strong and if any of us can do anything at all just shout! i am thinking of you and your little daughter,so so sorry.

Dear Mags

So sorry to hear of your tragic news, sending you much love & heartfelt sympathy. Take care of yourself and your darling daughter.

Jan
xx

Mags - so so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you at this time. I can only echo what the others have said, we are all here for you if you need us.

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Dear Mags
I have just heard your tragic news and send love and best wishes to you and your little girl. Words are not enough just want to say we are all here for you and thinking of you.
Irene xx

Oh my word Mags :-(

Only just read this.

I can't imagine how you are feeling but I am just so sorry for your loss and my thoughts will be with you.

I know it is a obvious but if you need anything from myself or any of us on here or in anyway we can help out then you need but ask.

Love to you and your daughter and we are always here for you if you need us.

Mike

Oh Mags, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.

Nothing I can say can come close to how sad I feel for you and your daughter. So very sorry to read your sad, sad news

:hug99:

Mandana x

Hey Mags just wanted to second what mike said, anything at all let us know and we will help, it sounds so silly but just in case...........
thinking about you alot hope you are holding up
love nat xxxxxxx

Back