Trampoline/Trampett Thingyy.....

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Hi

Just wondered if anyone uses a fitness trampoline/trampett thingy at home?

I've got one and said that when I got to 14st I'd start using it and I'm now 13st 9lb and still haven't started....:p

Does anyone have a clue how I should build the use of this up (ie: 5 mins 2/3 times a week etc). I really don't know much about it...

Thanks guys...

Hx

Be interested to hear as I was thinking of getting one - something I can use in front of the TV has the most chance of getting used :D

i have one - there was a suggested build up in the instructions so you can get started but i just get on it when i can and stick something on the tv and do a mixture of bouncing and jogging. I have just bought a couple of light hand weights to use too. I usually do it waching the Biggest Loser!! And can fairly easily manage half an hour!

Gem, I've just spent ages on those links - thanks so much.

Have ordered a "rebounding" DVD and also went onto Amazon and ordered an exercise ball one as well as I've also got one of them sat at home in my lounge all blown up...!!!

What have I let myself in for...!!

Thanks everyone for posting, I'll let you know how I get on - I'm banking on having wonderful thighs...!!!

H xx

Hi

Just wanted to let you know that my trampett DVD has come and I've "sat" and watched it - which of course has worn me out...!! :giggle:

Have been shattered but intend to give it a go tomorrow night - so will let you know if I'm still alive afterwards....

H x

I'm typing whilst panting....

I've literally just finished my first session on the Trampett - I'm still breathing heavily as I type this... :crazy:

Feel good for doing for it....! My legs are a bit shaky and feel like I've had a workout.

My DVD came today for my gym ball so maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow night and try alternating between the two to keep it interesting..!!

My bath is calling... :D

:girlpower:

Back