Treenires food diary =]

Treenire

loves stripes!
Well, i figured i should make a food diary online as i seem to have paper flying around all over the place at the moment lol

B - orange, plum. chopped tomatos cooked in sunflower oil(2) with garlic and chili flakes. Poached egg and whole meal toast (hexB) green tea
S - green tea & apple
L - butternut squash soup, crisps(3) cocopop snack bar(4) grapefruit with sweetener, coffee
D - chicken breasts topped with sw bbq sauce and cheese(hexA) with salad and wedges(hexB) 2glasses of juice

Only 9syns used so far so i might have a cheeky milky way or curly wurly later :D

Menu for today =)

B - x1 toast (hex b) with chopped hard boiled egg and mayo(0.5syns), Plum, pear and green tea
S - orange, choc and orange benefit bar(3) green tea
L - stuffed mushrooms : cheese(hexA), x1 bread(HexB) button mushroom, garlic, bacon and half tsp olive oil(1). Served with tomato and egg. Apple and juice
S - choc and orange cereal bar(3) and coffee
D - gammon with dry roasted veg . Mayo(0.5) Syn free yoghurt and strawberries and banana

Syns 8
ForumRunner_20121010_130145.png

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Last edited:
Hi hun, congratulations on the weight loss so far and good luck with your new diary! (I was the same as you, paper everywhere, then I started keeping a diary in the notes section of my phone!) Lol *soooo* much easier on here - it also keeps me on track, because I know i'll have to log on and face my diary with the dreaded syns :break_diet:Lol xxx

Hiya =] i tried using my mobile but i would always forget to note it down lol, useless i am sometime lmao!! I know atm im fairly relaxed about syns. Its my mr thats always apologising when i say "oh thats 6 syns..hmm" so bless him he noted down some low syn" treAts" as "surprises". His hearts in the write place =]

Grats on reaching target! I bet you were extatic at that WI =]. im doing sw from home, this web page is a life saver lmao =]

I always do that lol!! I have a terrible memory too, most of the time I struggle to remember what I ate in the morning, let alone what I ate 2 days before!! Haha. Aww that's lovely that your OH is so supportive!:D My family are always bringing round naughty treats which are off the syn-radar (15 syns +) lol! I have such a sweet tooth, so anything with custard and it has my name all over it!

Aww thank you hun! I just remember it coming round so quickly! It's crazy how quickly you loose weight with SW, 1lb losses here and there really do add up!:) I'm doing it from home now too, my group moved not long after I reached target, so I just continued from home and luckily *touch wood*;) I've managed to stay at target lol xx

Tis forums great for SW at home =] its definatly keeping me going hehe =] im trying so hard not to jump on the scales until monday lol eek!

Todays planned menu

B - coffee, grapefruit with sweetener, strawberries and benefit cereal bar(hexB)
S - green tea and x2 plums
L - pasta + quorn bolognese, cheese(hexA) and salad
S - coffee and cereal bar(3)
D - butternut squash soup, wholemeal roll, syn free yog and plum

Oops!! Made jam tarts with the mini monster, gawd knows the syns lmao! Ah well they were yummy =)

Last edited:
Today's menu

B - bacon, egg, tomatos, lettuce, onion, wholemeal roll(hexB) plums, mayo(0.5)& coffee
L - soup, apple, natural yog and fruit pot(3.5)
S - diet coke
D - pork chops(fat cut off and grilled) boiled carrot, broccoli and cauliflower, sw bbq sauce,
stuff mushrooms (cheese hexA, small wholemeal bread slice(hexB?) garlic chipped mushroom, parsley and olive oil(2). Water.

Syns 9

ForumRunner_20121012_173011.png

Tis forums great for SW at home =] its definatly keeping me going hehe =] im trying so hard not to jump on the scales until monday lol eek!

Todays planned menu

B - coffee, grapefruit with sweetener, strawberries and benefit cereal bar(hexB)
S - green tea and x2 plums
L - pasta + quorn bolognese, cheese(hexA) and salad
D - butternut squash soup, wholemeal roll, syn free yog and plum

Oops!! Made jam tarts with the mini monster, gawd knows the syns lmao! Ah well they were yummy =)

Aww, I always used to make jam tarts with my mum when I was little!:) Food diaries looking really good hun. xx

Alex is only 2(and a couple of months) he loved mixing, and tasting the flour lmao and spooning the jam etc. But the odd thing, he wont eat them lmao! Ah well..

Ty im trying to make sure ever day is a lil bit different.. Hehe =]

Last edited:
Today's menu

B - plum, strawberries, syn free yog, scan bran(1), cereal bar(hexB), green tea
S - coffee, crisps(3), cereal bar(3), apple
L - boiled veg, quorn mince and potato. Juice, banana
S - cereal bar(3)diet coke
D - pork chop, veg, mushroom, wholemealroll(hexB)

A 4 slices of salami, no idea wot thw syns are..

ForumRunner_20121013_134326.png

Last edited:
Todays menu

B - half a melon, cereal bar(hexB) and juice
S - coffee and chomp(6)
L - roast chicken dinner( parsnips, swede and carrots) homemade onion gravey, flour(2syn) and cumberland sausage(4.5) water
S - green tea, lemonade, juice, syn free yog, x2plums, cereal bar(hexB), diet coke.
D - vegetable soup and wholemealroll(hexB)

Last edited:
Green day

B - toast(hexB), scrambled egg, baked beans, juice, plum
S - cereal bar(hexB), quark and options(1) juice, crisps(3)
L - pasta, peas, sweetcorn, mixed with left over veg soup, cheese(hexA) radish. Melon sprinkled with ginger, x2 tea, malted milk biscuit(4)
S - x2 tea
D - wedges, quorn mince with veg and kidney beans, cooked in olive oil(0.3), orange and apple. Juice.

Syns so far : 9.3
HexA : cheese, milk
HexB : wholemeal bread, cereal bar

Last edited:
Alex is only 2(and a couple of months) he loved mixing, and tasting the flour lmao and spooning the jam etc. But the odd thing, he wont eat them lmao! Ah well..

Ty im trying to make sure ever day is a lil bit different.. Hehe =]

Aww bless him!:) I have a godson the same age and he just loves baking (and eating) fairy cakes lol! He loves spooning the batter into the muffin cases... although most of it ends up anywhere but in the cases lol! xx

Lol! Toddlers and mess, they just go together dont they lolol!!

B - branflakes(hexB) skimmed milk(hexA) yoghurt and an apple
L - stuffed mushrooms(2), ham slices, mayo(0.5), plum, strawberries, cereal bar(3) coffee
S - coffee
D - veg soup(with a lil red lentils), chicken curry and juice

b - porridge (hexB )skimmied milk (hexA)coffee
l - egg mayo and salad roll 1syn and hexb, crisp s 3syns , strawberries, plums
s - coffee cereal bar 3syns
d - apple, wedges , egg , beans ,cheese (hexA ), yoghurt , plum
s - coffee , green tea , curly wurly (6syns )

ooops, ive been so lazy keeping this in check.. lol
well, last night i had a complete pig out lol.... chinese food and a big bar of choc! safe to say i enjoyed it but i was already planning this weeks meals after i ate it lmao! my mr suggested to have one day a month for a *blow out* and i have to say im liking that idea.

breakfast :- banana, natural yog and cinnomen, juice and some coffee
snack :- plums and juice
lunch :- chicken salad roll and orange
snack :- cereal bar
dinner:- gammon and veg. fruit pot

syns :-
hexA:-
hexB:- wholemeal roll,

Back