Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning girlies.....god knows what's happened to Jim??

Well woken up with that awful pain in my ribcage again.....I'm beginning to think its muskoskeletal though rather than internal.....it's really rather sore though :(

I haven't a clue what's causing it, feel like I'm falling apart at the moment! :(

Back down 1lb this morning to 10.6 1/4....instead of 10.7 1/4, still not my 10.5 3/4 though from Wednesday but better than nothing!

Still no park movement either after 5-6 days!! Worried after all the flax porridge and meat eating with no results!

Hope you all have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Breakfast 2 BF sausages and a coffee with cream....and a visit to the park yaaaayyyyyy!

Much better :) how silly to get excited over such things.....

triage999 said:
Breakfast 2 BF sausages and a coffee with cream....and a visit to the park yaaaayyyyyy!

Much better :) how silly to get excited over such things.....

Wooo that weight will be better tomorrow now ;)

No pun intended but it is such a relief after a few days when you actually go - I was the same after my meal last night :) hopefully the start of more regular habits for you Jo xxxx

Lol, thanks everyone!! Such a relief!!

Just finished an hour at the gym and I am eating the most amazing lunch to date!!

Fresh monkfish and purple sprouting broccoli pan fried in coconut oil with harrissa spices!

Oooohhhhh and to go with it a cup of yogi chai tea with a little cream n half tsp of Splenda! Mmmmmm I have found an alternative to coffee that I love!!

J x

Attachments

• image-1130136542.jpg
    image-1130136542.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 36
Ooohhhhhhh it's wine o'clock!!!......

It was lush!!! Having the same combo tonight but with fresh locally caught lemon sole :)

Indeed Carly!!!!!

Dinner tonight, Fresh locally caught this morning Lemon Sole and Salami pan fried in coconut oil....with steamed purple sprouting broccoli sprinkled with feta.....

And after salami and sole fried the pan was scraped with double cream and poured over fish!

Lush, just been reawakened to fish!!! No meat this week I feel :)

I absolutely LOVE Atkins!!! Even after almost 7 months!

Attachments

• image-2415266092.jpg
    image-2415266092.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 35
yep wine oclock indeed!! happy friday!

I'm on earlies......ooopppppssss!!!

yikes get to bed you!! lol

3.5 glasses down...!!!!!!! And he's ironing my uniform!!! Class!

triage999 said:
Could be....I'm hoping!! Today's food has been bad...

Breakfast - 4 streaky rashers, mushrooms and two poached eggs. 4.6 carbs

Lunch - 1 Chicken leg from Tesco hot counter with a bit of Nando's hot sauce 1.6 carbs

Dinner - Flax porridge with cocoa and Splenda topped with 2 strawberries.... 4.2 carbs

Salted peanuts 0.5 carbs

And a raft of vitamin, q-enzyme thingies, probiotics and a spoon of coconut oil!

And an hour at the gym!

So only 11 carbs in total today!

Missy there's no way 4.6 carbs in that brekkie. Mushies are 0.4g per 100g. Bacon n eggs are negligible. Maybes more greens may help? A bit of ehem roughage, so to speak.

N yes ur right hun - where the hell is jim?!?

Morning Jo... Now this is where I get confused ... After Claire's comment in the mushrooms I've just checked the Atkins app on the phone and it says 4.1g net carbs for 113g of mushrooms... Sometimes it's confusing !

Anyway, hope you have a great day! Xxx

Yes exactly.....??? On MFP they came up as that too!

Anyway morning all, no work for me today as been proper projectile vomiting since 4am.....TMI I know!

Now it can't have been the wine as only had 3.5 small glasses and I normally have far more than that in a usual sitting!

Can't be the fish as OH ate the same and is fine, so I don't know, all's I do know is I haven't been sick for years and it's not nice!

And looking back at my comment yesterday on someone's diary about ooohhhhhh I could just do with a dose of tummy bug...be careful what you wish for and all that!!

On a positive note I'm 10.5 exactly this morning...hooorahhh!

Jx

nothing like a bit of projectile to get the weight down ;)

I'm waiting for my next move on the downwards number, currently like a yo-yo but I seem to do that for a few weeks and then the wooshie fairy comes along :)

Back