Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Love the hair jo - well done getting back on track:)

That haircut really suits you. I keep thinking about trying a short style but don't think I have the nerve...

And a 2lb gain will be gone in no time. Hopefully take a couple more with it on it's way back out of the door!

Love the hair, I am deliberating whether to chop mine off too! Wish I could make my mind up!
Those two pesky pounds will soon be off!

Thanks guys!! I was really scared getting it cut but I love it, it's so easy and I made sure I kept the front long and feminine looking!

The back is down there but I'm going shorter again this week as I think I can handle it :)

This mornings brekkie was BFD sausages x 3, streaky bacon, scrambled egg n mushrooms with a coffee n cream.....

On the water for the rest of the day!

Oh and ran out to get the next two Fifty Shades books...... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-852580783.jpg
    image-852580783.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 65
Oh wow !!!! Lurve the hair Jo! What a complete goddess!! Xxx

It's an alternate universe erotic twilight (that vampire story) fanfiction. The author changed the names of her main characters and self published it online very cheaply - where it proceeded to sell 200,00+ copies and was then picked up by real publishers.

Susie it's brilliant.....you won't be disappointed ;0p hence why I haven't been here lately...too engrossed!

And thank you for the hair comments all, my hairdresser is tapering the back shorter for me on Thursday :)

Still 10.4 today, hopefully back to 10.3 on Monday though....

Alpaca said:
Oh wow !!!! Lurve the hair Jo! What a complete goddess!! Xxx

I'm sure I'm not quite there yet :)x

oh I shall be downloading that book ta much!

teetiefunk said:
oh I shall be downloading that book ta much!

Make sure you have a VERY broad mind!

Needless to say that one of the oldest on this site is already on chapter 8 lol

oh i defo do :)

I read the online previews of it but the size of the book put me off as I just don't have time to read at the mo. love the hair jo. I daren't go that short cos I wear it up a lot cis I'm lazy. Can't just wash and leave it either as I have a mega curly mop.

Must go have a look....:)

Ha ha... So many people are reading it now!! We're all a rampant, sex starved/crazed bunch here! Lol x

Back