Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Love you Jo xxx

triage999 said:
Awwwww, well done Carly!!!!! Dust is not good for maintenance!!! You'll get there!

Where are you now on the boards???!!!

Thanks Di......and EAT!!!!!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in the members only diary section :)

Alpaca said:
Love you Jo xxx

Love you too baby girl xxxx

DustQueen said:
I'm in the members only diary section :)

Ah ha!!!!!!!

Morning all!!

What a gloriously sunny morning it is here and finally I get to enjoy 3 days of it before I go back to nights on Friday!

Sooooo, this morning I have the grandaughter for an hour or so and then I'm free for the rest of the day! Going to put some washing out in a bit and get on top of that after it being so miserable the last few weeks and take the woofers for a strut round the park before it gets too warm for them!

Then I'm contemplating taking my trusty Canon EOS down to the beach and taking in some sun!

Later I'm thinking a BBQ at home, I'll cook up plenty to last until the weekend and make some home made coleslaw!

Hope you all have a fab day!

The schedule sounds blissful Jo!! Enjoy the day xx

Beautiful day here over looking the bay with a sparkling mineral water and greek lamb burger (no bun) and salad!!!

Attachments

• image-145034920.jpg
    image-145034920.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 42
I'm not at all envious Jo! Lol xxx

Morning all!!! What another gorgeous day out there....!

Off to the gym this morning for a personal training session, haven't been since my Legionnaires nightmare so it should be interesting!

On the plus side I'm still 10.1 this morning which will go down well with my instructor!

Then we are off to Shaldon, which is a beautiful town full of quaint shops, small pubs on the quayside and seafood shacks! And we are leaving the cars at home so we can sit down on the docks and have a few wines! I haven't spent anytime with the OH on our own in months so it'll be blissful!

Hope you all have a fab day all....!!!

Wooooo hooooo! 9st 13.5lbs according to ultra technical gym scales....! How awesome is that!

On the down side did a 45 min workout and had to stop after almost flaking out on my instructor, luckily I could feel myself going so laid down quickly where I remained for about 10 minutes!

Combination of things I think, no breakfast (my fault) we were working out in the sun outside which is very hot already here and the fact that I was so poorly a few weeks back and haven't been to the gym since!

Lesson learnt and will be easing back into it slowly!

Right shower and dressed then off to the beach to drink wine, eat buckets of prawns and lounge! x

Sounds like a fantastic plan for the day, triage!
I am jealous of the weather you guys are having! I am in Central West NSW, Australia...and freezing lol!

Back