trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Sorry to hear that Val. Well done for being strong. Hugs xxxx

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends son. What a tragedy.

It doesn't seem quite right to celebrate with all that going on but I can't help mentioning your absolutely amazing 7.5lbs loss. Wow. What a superstar. It just shows that we're all different. I couldn't manage without a weekly (or daily :ashamed0005:) weigh in but you have done brilliantly.

I am thinking of you at what must be a difficult time.

Gail x

hi guys thanks for all your messages i feel so upset for the family, i went shopping with my friend to tescos yesterday she had to get food in as she has her family coming over from florida for the funeral which is a week friday they are expecting 300 people he is on facebook and he has had hundreds of messages and in hastings they are making a statue of him to put up which is lovely for them it is such a tribute to a lovely lad, she had lots of people coming up to her saying they were sorry i had to walk on i could feel my eyes watering and didn't want to upset her i do wish i could be harder and keep a grip but i can't :cry:she said she will just exist now he has gone but she has 3 other lovely children so hopefully they will help to get her through it.
well i hope you all have a good weekend
love val xxx:wave_cry:

good morning all just a quick catch up have had a very hectic 5 days (my daughter is like a whirlwind) am just going to take her to the station so she can get to gatwick for her train, will catch up with everyones diaries when i get back xx :)

at last peace and order in my house love to see my daughter but she does wear me out :eek: i am waiting for some boxes of hers to be picked up they will then be sent to malta i am hoping they come soon i want to go down to the beach its too hot to sit in my garden i need a bit of breeze i might even venture into the sea :cool:
my friend that lost her son popped round this morning she went to see her son yesterday and was very upset, the funeral is on tues it seems to have dragged, am hoping that when its over she can start to get her life back on track she is understandably beside herself at the moment.

i hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather xx

Hi Val, just popping in to wish you a happy Easter. I am sure that this has been an emotionaly draining time for you. Will be thinking of you all on Tuesday. x

Just popped in to wish you well for the weekend Val. Hope that you are OK . Won't have access to minimins until next Tuesday so will pop in then. xx

Hi Val,

Sorry I haven't been on your thread for a while. So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the funeral was a fitting tribute to your friend's son. I was thinking of you all.

When is the next weigh in ? Fingers crossed all is going well for you.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Hi lovely! Thanks for the messages! How have you been? Still on track? Hope you had a lovely Easter... Did you do any egg hunts with your grand daughter? xx

hi all thanks for ur messages, funeral was lovely over 900 people attended it was lovely for his family to see, i also had the anniversary of my mum and dads death its been 2 & 10 years would have thought it would be easier after all that time but i still miss them both. :cry:
i have managed to stay on track i weigh on :rolleyes:
i hope ur mums doing ok jane x
hi ela ine didn't do any easter egg hunting with my local grandaughter she's only just 1 lol and she can't eat them she's allergic to dairy and has to have dairy free stuff which looks like plain choc yuk, have got 2 of my grandchildren from wales coming for a weeks holiday in aug so will do a hunt of some sort for them.
hope ur all getting on ok
love val xx

Hi Val,

Sorry to hear you have had a few tough times lately. You've been very brave. Glad the funeral was OK for the family - obviously it could never have been a happy occasion but nice to see how many people cared - 900 that is amazing.

Lovely that you've got your grandchildren coming- something lovely to look forward to.

Have a great week Val and take care xxxxx

i have had a great day today went to see a friend that i haven't seen for a while it was great to catch up i haven't seen her since xmas she said how good i looked which made me feel soooo good :)
i can't believe we are still having such lovely weather long may it rein :)

Hi Val,glad you had a good day. Hope that you are feeling a bit better. Isn't it encouraging when people notice the weight loss! x

Back