trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Portion control is definitely the key - if I could crack that I'd be laughing! (and skinny...)

Evening Val x

So glad you've already settled into WW, and congratulations on a big loss xxx

second weigh in at w/w this week not feeling very confident :rolleyes: have stuck within my points but have had far too many goodies & not enough "real" food :eek: that's the only thing i find when i count point's i eat a lot of junk food, am trying to have more salad & veg the rest of this week. hope you are all getting on ok xx

Evening Val x

I'm sure wi won't be as bad as you think :cross:

I'm fine thanks...don't think I'm on for a loss this week either though! But I did add a couple more flowers to my tattoo today so hey ho...;)

skinnydawn said:
Evening Val x

I'm sure wi won't be as bad as you think :cross:

I'm fine thanks...don't think I'm on for a loss this week either though! But I did add a couple more flowers to my tattoo today so hey ho...;)

Hi dawn tattoo looks great i'm well jealous lol, hope ur enjoying the sunshine i've been stuck in all morning waiting for gas man :-( so going to pop out now before the sun disappears :) good luck for weigh in xx

H Val, just popped in to say hello.Hope that all is well with you and your new WW regime.Good luck with your WI on Wednesday. x

H Val, just popped in to say hello.Hope that all is well with you and your new WW regime.Good luck with your WI on Wednesday. x

hi jane thank you hope urs goes ok as well xxx

Hi crumble not so sure about excited always nervous lol even when i know i've had a good week as sometimes for some reason it doesn't show on the scales like u think it will :-( will let u know how i get on , don't work too hard :) love val xx

Beegee said:
Yay!! Fantastic result Val, you must be thrilled to bits! Here's to another fab week for you x

Jane R said:
Well done Val!:) You must be delighted. x

Thanks beegee & jane was happy going to try the simply filling plan this week where u eat zero point foods and have 49 weekly points to use on sauces, choc etc thought it would be interesting to c how i get on with it :) hope u both have a great weekend xx

That's quite surprising isn't it when it's so similar to SW?! Mind you, I'd be tempted to eat crumpets all day on that plan so I'm not sure it would work for me either!

Back