trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hi Val,

Glad you had a lovely weekend and that your granddaughter is improving. Fingers crossed for this week.

Gail x

So pleased to hear that yuor grandaughter is better and well done for keeping in control. x

Glad your granddaughter is better my lovely x

sorry to hear about your grandaughter hope all's ok now and well done for staying on track :)
ps meant to say im on the healthy eating forum feel free to pop over and see me

Last edited:
thanks to all u lovelies for the concern and support what would i do without u :cry:am happy to say she is sooo much better i am :D will catch up with all ur diaries in a bit b/f home and wants his dinner xx

i have got my grandaughter coming this afternoon, well they are all coming for dinner yay doing toad in the hole (mines toad without the hole ha ha) made my own sausages (not quite as good as proper thing but edible) my son is making pancakes for pudding i am going to try hard and say no to them :rolleyes: if i eat loads of veg i shouldn't be tempted! hope everyones having a great week xx

weds 6th april

well had family round was lovely to see grandaughter has recovered at last, i was good having my toad with no hole but did have a slice of birthday cake but as i have been soooo good lately didn't think 1 slice would hurt ;)
did anyone see that lady on daybreak this morning she has lost an amazing 20 stone :eek: what an inspiration :)
well i am going to go for a walk its too nice to sit in have got some painting to do but not in the mood for that. hope everyone has a great day xx

Valerie - didn't see the programme this morning, but there was an excellent programme on BBC Northern Ireland two nights ago - 'Dead Fat'. It should be broadcast thoughout the UK to let people see what terrible damage fat can do to the body. :eek::eek::eek: Worth a viewing, it is a real eye-opener, if the link works for you -
BBC iPlayer - TV - Northern Ireland

Hi Val,

Having a piece of cake is fine - I find it difficult to resist if it's nice cake but if you include it in your syns then that's fine.

Glad your granddaughter is feeling better.

Gail x

valerie11 said:
well had family round was lovely to see grandaughter has recovered at last, i was good having my toad with no hole but did have a slice of birthday cake but as i have been soooo good lately didn't think 1 slice would hurt ;)
did anyone see that lady on daybreak this morning she has lost an amazing 20 stone :eek: what an inspiration :)
well i am going to go for a walk its too nice to sit in have got some painting to do but not in the mood for that. hope everyone has a great day xx

Glad to hear that your grand daughter has recovered! Hope you are well too xx

i have got my grandaughter coming this afternoon, well they are all coming for dinner yay doing toad in the hole (mines toad without the hole ha ha) made my own sausages (not quite as good as proper thing but edible) my son is making pancakes for pudding i am going to try hard and say no to them :rolleyes: if i eat loads of veg i shouldn't be tempted! hope everyones having a great week xx

Yum yum! I wouldn't dare attempt this.. would scoff too much yorkshire pudding :p

aww, so pleased to hear your Grand-daughter has recovered.

I did not see the lady on day break (as well as not liking Adrian's beard I never get chance to watch any day time TV!)

Have an awesome Thursday Val xx

hi ela ine, gail,dreamaholic and champ thx for ur posts, weighing day is tomorrow can't believe i've actually gone the month and not had a sneaky peak :D
sat out in garden yesterday for 2 hours now look like a lobster lol i really should know better :eek:. have been out with my daughter shopping i wore a long dress that i bought last year size 14 it was too small but fits perfectly now yay.
i hope u've all had a great week and have a good weekend xx

Valerie - didn't see the programme this morning, but there was an excellent programme on BBC Northern Ireland two nights ago - 'Dead Fat'. It should be broadcast thoughout the UK to let people see what terrible damage fat can do to the body. :eek::eek::eek: Worth a viewing, it is a real eye-opener, if the link works for you -
BBC iPlayer - TV - Northern Ireland

hi champ just watched the link makes u think doesn't it i didn't realise the fat was yellow made it look even worse. :eek:
have a good weekend xx

Well done Val:D You must be delighted. I am not sure that I would have been able to avoid the scales for a month! x

Omg!!! 7.5lbs???? Wow!!!! :clap: that's amazing val!

Well done too for getting into 14's :bunnydance:

hi all thanks for ur messages i haven't been on here over the weekend my friend lost her 18 year old son on friday night it has been so upsetting :cry: just waiting to find out when funeral is- it certainly puts my life into perspective.
i don't expect to get on here much this week so hope you all have a good one will catch up with u all soon xx

Back