trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

6lb loss :talk017:
( that is for the month) but still chuffed so 42lb off now yay :banana dancer: am thinking i don't want to go any lower now so will have to eat a bit more and try and stay this weight!

Last edited:
Wow so you've reached TARGET!!!! Party!!! Well done Val, fantastic!!! Hope you're having a nice weekend other than that exciting news! Xxxx

Oh Wow Val, what a superstar. I can't believe after that struggling that you just started weighing monthly and there you are. Fantastic congratulations, YOU DID IT :D

Gail xx

Sent from my iPhone

hi gail thanks x weighing monthly was the best change i could have made no more obsessing over the scales i can't believe i used to weigh SEVERAL times a day :eek: just need to find the balance that keeps me at this weight i have been here several times in the past but unfortunately did not stay here (obviously lol)
hope ur having a great weekend love val xx

i have decided i need to make an effort and try to exercise, now need to tone up :eek: so today went for 2- 30 min walks think i walked too quickly cause it was hurting my back so tomorrow will do 2 - 45 min walks at a slower pace also going to do 30 mins on exercise bike ......

Congrats on your jouney hun. You have just finished yours, and I am just starting mine! haha

xx

Well done Val!:bliss::bliss:So pleased for you. You thoroughly deserve it. I wish that I could stop obsessing about the scales. Perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book.x

hi slimmingd0wn thanks x it helped getting the support on here it really is a great site, there is always someone on hand to give advice when u need it, are you going to start a diary? i found it invaluble.
good luck losing the lbs xx

Well done Val!:bliss::bliss:So pleased for you. You thoroughly deserve it. I wish that I could stop obsessing about the scales. Perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book.x

aah thanks jane x if i can weigh stop weighing myself several times a day so can u i still have times when i think shall i weigh myself but haven't given into it yet :eek: hope u had a good weekend xx

i cant believe i am sticking to my twice a day walking and am actually enjoying it ;) i have ordered some weights need to tone my bingo wings :eek: hopefully they will be here soon any one know of some good exercises? hope everyones getting on ok xx

hi val thanks for ur message on my diary have been totally off plan have put weight on :eek: so back on track today, well done i can't believe u've got to target u thoroughly deserve it good luck with the walking xx

back to doing a diary :eek:

breakfast: bowl bite size shredded wheat

lunch: pear, banana, avocado pear (small one) with chicken and salad

dinner: new pots, bacon and garden peas

snack tonight: greek style muller corner :)
milky coffee

valerie11 said:
6lb loss :talk017:
( that is for the month) but still chuffed so 42lb off now yay :banana dancer: am thinking i don't want to go any lower now so will have to eat a bit more and try and stay this weight!

Wow well done!!! You must be thrilled. Sorry have been busy and haven't popped by much, glad to see you're at target!!

have just been for my second half hour walk of the day, did say to my daughter i would walk to her work and meet her (80 min walk there and back) but she wants me to pick her up in the car cause she's going out:cry:

Back