trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Walking is fun. I have a four legged friend i take along with me or is it she takes me:D

There is one thing about having a dog, they have to go out or there will be a big pile of poo:mad:

Have a great weekend.:cool:

have just been on my first walk of the day was really pleased with myself cause my back is killing me :eek: was hoping to go the beach but keeps coming over a bit cloudy so gonna go to seafront for another walk then get my food shopping for the week.

Well done on the new walking regime, Val! - makes such a difference when having a nice seafront to walk along too! It's like winter here today, really cold. :(

Have a nice weekend! :)

hi val after reading through ur diary decided to change to s/w you have done so well and it hasn't been an easy run for you there have been a lot of up's and down's but u got there in the end and reading ur blog i'm not surprised it's been a struggle :wave_cry: good luck for keeping it off xx

i took my daughter to work at 7.30 then went for my first walk of the day then we went out for the day and walked for an hour :eek: am shattered now but pleased that i done it was going to go out again tonight but don't want to overdo it i am a bit of an all or nothing sort of girl lol :)

Hi Val, just popped in to say hello. You are doing very well on your walking 'regime'! x

Enjoy your rest Val! :) xxx

hi thanks jules & jane xx mum in law been taken into hosp this morning so not sure if we will be going depends if we can get b/f's brother to come and stay at his house so she will get a visitor oh well what will be will be there will be a chance for other hols if we can't go x

So sorry to hear about ur mother in law :( Its hard when things like that happen.

Take care

xoxo

you deserve a rest Val! Where are you going? Hope everything's well with you!

Good luck xx

hi ela ine to a place called bognor regis on the south coast didn't want to go far in case we had to come back to see to mother in law then she went into hosp on mon so brother in law is meant to be coming down to stay so we can still get away hope all is ok with u xx

Sorry to hear about your mother in law. Hope that she improves and that you are able to have your break. x

Hope your mother in law is doing ok and that you managed to get a break of some sort. Being by the coast seems lovely but it is pretty windy at the moment which probably isn't great. Hope you are ok though.

Gail x

Looks like you got away, Val, as you haven't been online. Good to see your thread is being kept alive :clap: - hope you're having a good time and the weather is better than with us, it's still like winter here! :(

Hope that you are OK Val as you havn't posted for such a long time. Big hug flying your way. x

i'm back

i haven't been on here for ages went right off plan and have put loads of weight back on but have got myself back in right frame of mind again so back to it :)
i have rejoined a group for extra support, am going to restart food diary to keep me on the straight and narrow so here goes ..............

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans & slice toast (h/e b) brown sauce (1 syn)
lunch- homemade veggie patties with watercress, tomatoes and cucumber.
dinner-beef,runner beans, carrot & swede, cabbage & garden peas
snacks- shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns)
shapers blueberry & yoghurt bar (4.5 syns)
banana
milky coffee (h/e a)

Last edited:
Welcome back Val :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Valerie - I've read loads of your posts and know you can lose the weight you want. It's getting your head round to it - I know, I am a healthy eater all day and binge about 2000 calories in the evening!

I don't do slimming world as I don't seem to be able to commit to it - I think I like stuffing myself too much! I wish you all the best in shifting your gain and have no doubt that you'll do it again. You're gonna look great in a few weeks and I will be looking at your green days - I'm not too keen on meat. I find the HEXA and HEXB and syns so confusing, I give up very easily, I'm afraid.

Your posts have motivated me a lot so far so I will be watching out for you. I am fat, fifty and fed up - so need all the motivation I can get!

Love Pomooky XX

Back