trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

saturday 15th october

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) & pineapple
lunch- veg soup with parsnips, onion, swede, carrot & turnip. mug shot with sweetcorn & garden peas
dinner- beef chow mein (8 syns)
snacks- mullerlight yoghurt, banana, apple shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) hi-fi bar (h/e b)

46 syns - 12 = 34 syns left

Last edited:
Hi Val, Going well, I see!

Guess what I bought today?? - A Boots chocolate mint thing! I just had to try one. Don't know if it's the same, it's mint nougat. I couldn't see anything else (of course, supplies maybe down due to stockpiling in Sussex!). Anyway, it's too late to try it now but I'm sure I'll find time tomorrow.

I've been rather good foodwise today and have now got on the heated blanket ready for bed as it is quite cold up here.

I will be making soup as well tomorrow - I have more time - and have bought some green lentils which I will do with some veg and tomatoes and loads of garlic.

Have a good day tomorrow Pomooky XXX

hi pomooky yes it is nougaty i love them u will have to try the blueberry and yoghurt one too i usually buy a box of 5 for £2.05p but they only do the mint and the strawberry but not so keen on that one, hope u enjoy it as much as i do, have a great weekend xx

Sunday 16th October
Having a day off met o/h's bro +sister in law for dinner had a lovely roast and then rhubarb crumble was a lovely dinner

Will get back on track tomorrow. Xx

oh dear ............
went on massive binge had the following -
2 cheese & onion crusty rolls
chicken & mushroom pasty
2 hi-fi bars
shapers mint choc bar
mince pie
banana
mint club
if i'd had something light for tea i could have got away with the roast & pudding but no, because i think i've already ruined the day by not following s/w to the "t" i think i've failed and might as well carry on :rolleyes: i'm all or nothing know i'm going to have a s*** weigh in this week as it's too close to my weigh in day (tues) to claw it back. oh well all i can do is draw a line under it and start afresh :( xx

Hi Val,

Just try to stop now and have something sw tonight.

It may still be ok for wi tomorrow but you have to draw that infamous line now!

All is not lost. The calories from todays food can't possibly be turned into fat overnight! So don't panic hunni xxx

You've had some good days this week and they may well still give you a sts or even a loss x

Most importantly, don't get upset xxx lots of love xxx

monday 17th october

RED DAY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) banana
lunch- vegetable soup with carrots,leeks, cabbage,onion
dinner- corned beef "pasty" with swede,onion,turnip & carrot using pitta bread instead of pastry (h/e b) + (1 syn)
snacks- pineapple, apple, melon latte (h/e a)

Well done Val - at least you didn't carry on with the blow out! I bet you will be ok at weigh in. A mince pie eh? and not even November!!

Pomooky XXX

Hi Val,

I'm really glad you had a good day today. I hate that awful "sod it" feeling, when you know you've blown it and you think you might as well just keep on blowing it! :banghead:

But you haven't done that so all credit to you...well done! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Thank you so much for the rep hunni :thankyou: That was really kind of you! :flowers:

Ooh Val!!!

I just noticed your rep gave me one of those brown star thingys!!! :happy036:

Thank you!!! :bighug:

tuesday 18th october
only gained 0.5lb so happy with that :D

RED DAY
breakfast- banana + latte (h/e a)
lunch- egg + tomato sandwich (h/e b) melon
dinner- cornish "pasty"(h/e b) as yesterday, brown sauce (1 syn)
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) latte (h/e a) shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) velvet crunch crisps (4 syns) weightwatchers blackberry layered fromage frais (1.5 syns)

105 syns - 10.5 = 94.5 syns left

Hey Val good result! Particular well done for getting back on the wagon after your naughty day. That's the hardest bit I reckon so good on you.

I'm all intrigued by your mint bars now. I'm going to Boots tomorrow, maybe I'll see if I can spot one and sample it!

Hi Val

Phew, only half on...good result then!
I was just looking at your food and not sure if I read it right but it looks like you might have had 3 hexB's? Could just me me reading it wrong though xx

Best wishes for the week ahead hunni...let's both make it a good one xxx :)

skinnydawn said:
Hi Val

Phew, only half on...good result then!
I was just looking at your food and not sure if I read it right but it looks like you might have had 3 hexB's? Could just me me reading it wrong though xx

Best wishes for the week ahead hunni...let's both make it a good one xxx :)

Hi Dawn I get an extra h/e b now I'm at target I love it cause I get to have 2 h/e b's when I do extra easy so no u didn't read it wrong lol have a good day xx

weds 19th october

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- melon + latte (h/e a) mullerlight yoghurt
lunch- egg,bacon,beans,tomato, mushrooms + toast (h/e b) brown sauce (1 syn)
dinner- spaghetti bolognese with red,yellow, green peppers, onions + mushrooms
snacks- apple, hi-fi bar (h/e b) banana, shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) pineapple

94.5 syns - 5 = 89.5 syns left

Evening Valerie x

Now why didn't I think about the extra hexes for being at target lol! :doh:

It's great to see you're back in the game hunni xxx

thursday 20th october

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) melon
lunch- s/w chips, egg & ham, tomato ketchup (2 syns) raspberries
dinner- veg stir fry with- white + green cabbage,onions,carrots, red,yellow,green peppers + bamboo shoots
snacks-shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) shapers yoghurt & blueberry bar (4.5 syns) hi-fi bar (h/e b) s/w summer fruit pudding (1/2 h/e b) + (4 syns)

89.5 syns- 14.5 = 74 syns left

Back