trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hey Val, just checking up on you! Sorry to hear that you're poorly, guess it's the season for all those coughs and colds and bugs now it's getting colder. Bad luck on the freaky gain - you'll have that off in no time. Keep focused hun, it's not worth undoing all your hard work because you're peeved about it. WI will be interesting this week as you've been eating so little!

hi beegee thanks weighed 12st 3lbs tonight 1lb under target will have to watch it next week tho as haven't eaten much last few days back to normal now tho xx

tuesday 22nd november

EXTRA EASY
breakfast - banana & latte (h/e a)
lunch - mug shot with sweetcorn & garden peas, pear
dinner - pork, leeks,parsnips,garden peas spring greens apple sauce (2 syns)
snacks - wacko bar (5 syns) apple

weds 23rd november

RED DAY
breakfast- melon & latte (h/e a)
lunch- tin w/w country veg broth (h/e b) pear
dinner- ham & cheese salad (h/e a) with lettuce, onion, radishes, tomatoes, cue, carrot
snacks- wacko bar (5 syns ) 142g prunes in juice (h/e b) velvet crunch crisps (4 syns) banana
70 syns - 9 = 61 syns left

Last edited:
Thursday 25th november

GREEN DAY
breakfast - melon & latte
lunch - egg salad with lettuce, spring onions,tomatoes, white radish, cue & watercresss
dinner- pear , beans on toast
snacks - wacko bar (5 syns) velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)
61 syns - 9 = 52 syns left

Last edited:
Evening Valerie,

I'm really glad you seem to be over the worst of that bug hunni x You still don't seem to be eating very much though x

Ans what's a whacko bar please? :confused:

Glad that you are feeling better Val. I have just had a rhubarb crumble delight, yum, yum, yum! x

hi jane thanks x i haven't tried the crumble ones yet they didn't have them in asda this week so will have to wait till they have :cry: hope ur ok love val xx

Evening Valerie,

I'm really glad you seem to be over the worst of that bug hunni x You still don't seem to be eating very much though x

Ans what's a whacko bar please? :confused:

hi dawn thanks i didn't eat a lot yesterday was out shopping all day but i'm sure i will make up for it today lol, the wacko bars are from aldi they are like caramel rocky bars they are 5 syns and are divine they have taken over from the mint shapers bars that i was always eating they are very buttery tasting and i don't over indulge cause they are too rich so one seems to satisfy my craving for chocolate, hope ur ok will pop over to ur diary in a minute thanks for popping in love val xx

friday 25th november

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) melon
lunch- egg & watercress sandwich with salad cream (2 syns) 2 x 400g w/m bread (h/e b)
dinner- 2 bacon chops. new pots, tomatoes & garden peas, brown sauce (2 syns)
snacks- wacko bar (5 syns) apple
52 syns - 9 = 43 syns left

Hi Val
Just popped in to say hello. Glad you're feeling better and hope your food consumption increases a little. I am still being pig-like and only 4 weeks to Christmas!! Gaaahhgg! It's only food, I wish I could ignore it.

Bet you're looking forward to Christmas with your family - I dread it. I am Mrs Boring and would prefer to stay at home and get fatter I suppose, instead I will be at sis's - bedlam!!

Bah! Humbug! Have you done your shopping (Christmas)? I'm trying to do it online - no car, no time. I decided to treat myself too and what did I buy?? A FOOD processor!! I am obsessed! :sigh:

Love Pomooky XXX

Hi Val
Just popped in to say hello. Glad you're feeling better and hope your food consumption increases a little. I am still being pig-like and only 4 weeks to Christmas!! Gaaahhgg! It's only food, I wish I could ignore it.

Bet you're looking forward to Christmas with your family - I dread it. I am Mrs Boring and would prefer to stay at home and get fatter I suppose, instead I will be at sis's - bedlam!!

Bah! Humbug! Have you done your shopping (Christmas)? I'm trying to do it online - no car, no time. I decided to treat myself too and what did I buy?? A FOOD processor!! I am obsessed! :sigh:

Love Pomooky XXX

hi pomooky thanks for looking in x i am looking forward to seeing my daughter & her family but going to be bedlam got 14 for xmas dinner :eek: and my house isn't very big and have made the mistake of buying my grandson a load of airfix models so guess what i will be doing in the afternoon and boxing day lol, i am quite organised only a few pressies left to get :rolleyes:
re - food i am dreading xmas food wise i am always a pig but going to try really hard to limit myself eek going to make sure i eat properly through the day so i'm not tempted by those tins of quality street and celebrations that i've bought for daughter, hubbie & the kids if they weren't coming i wouldn't have bothered to be honest at least they won't hang about for long last year by the afternoon there were only the toffees left :eek: hope you have a great weekend love val xx

saturday 26th november

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) banana
lunch- chicken & watercress sandwich (h/e b)
dinner- beef chow mein with spring onion & red peppers (8 syns)
snacks- mullerlight yoghurt, pear
43 syns - 8 = 35 syns left

Quick update from my phone as won't be home till late, had an off plan day done boot sale this morning then went to friends so today is

Breakfast- banana
Lunch- chicken & water cress sandwich (h/e b)
Dinner- toasted cheese & onion sandwich (h/e b) & 2 (h/e a) + (5 syns) for cheese
Snacks - caramel rocky (5 syns)

Evening Valerie x

Wow!

14 for Xmas dinner! You're a glutton for punishment aren't you!!! I think they'll only be 6 of us this year, and little Suki of course!

I've had 2 off plan days in a row now and already starting to feel the pounds creeping on :(

Thanks for the info on the wacko bars...they sound lovely! I love the caramel rockys so I bet I'd like wackos! Probably too much! Xx

Hi Val - you've gone AWOL again! :break_diet:
Hope all is ok in your neck of the woods. It's gone mighty cold here these past few days, time to get some nice spicy soups made.
:p I'm on the green tea right now - cheers! :wave_cry:

Hi Val, hope all is well with you. You are a brave women to have 14 for Christmas lunch! x

Hi Val - you've gone AWOL again! :break_diet:
Hope all is ok in your neck of the woods. It's gone mighty cold here these past few days, time to get some nice spicy soups made.
:p I'm on the green tea right now - cheers! :wave_cry:

hi jane + rosie thanks for ur messages my little grandaughter has been in hospital so minimins was the last thing on my mind lol she came out last night and seems a lot better so all back to normal now, i put on a lb this week so bang on target food diary will be resumed, hope ur both ok and yes rosie it has turned cold have to keep putting the heating on been trying to leave it off as long as i can :rolleyes: have a good day love val xx

well i haven't been on plan the last few days so expecting a big gain on tues, really couldn't be a***d, was worried about grandaughter and was fed up trying to eat out s/w way i wanted to be able to just eat normal food but not put weight back on but as soon as i stopped following s/w i started pigging out on cream cakes etc.... :break_diet: so back to it today am back in right frame of mind ;) x

friday 2nd december

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) apple + pear
lunch- spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms, red,yellow & green peppers,pasta
dinner- lamb, sprouts, carrot, swede gravy (2 syns)
snacks -

Back