trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hey Val, what a timely reminder of why you're doing this and how far you've come. Good for you! I look at pics of me now at 19 stone and wonder how the hell it got so bad and how I will never go back there. It's very motivating to see how far you've come so good for you for getting positive again and making such a difference to your life. Climbing wall indeed! You're a star!
ahh thanks beegee it done me good to watch the video i can see how much my body has changed i have been looking in the mirror & still seeing a fat me but now i know i'm slim even if the mirror doesn't say so think my brain needs to keep up with my body lol,
you have done so well it was hard enough going from 16 to the weight i am now let alone another 3 stone on top of that eek so well done you xx hope you have a good week love val xx

another good day for me food wise love it when i'm on plan pity we can't bottle it lol
done a bit of body magic went round to the house's around me and put some s/w flyers through the doors (took me about 50 mins) need to drum up some members for the group i go to otherwise we will be incorporated in the 7pm class :( it doesn't help that w/w are along the road and r offering free membership and first class free so it's a big saving of £15 can't say i blame people for joining. tuesday i am meeting a mate for a walk we said once xmas was over we would make more of an effort just hope she turns up :rolleyes: have also bought a dance dvd thought it might be a bit more enjoyable than normal exercise :greenapple: hope every one has a good week xx

Have been treated to having my nails done and dinner today went to the hungry horse pub round the corner with my daughter, son & little grandaughter i had pork shank then vanilla cheese cake was yummy will only have soup & fruit tonight to make up for the pud and didnt have breakfast so should even out over the day i feel thoroughly spoilt thanks kids xx

Hi there Valerie x

Glad you had a nice meal out with your family, but that you're still on plan x I'm out for an Indian soon...:eating:

Hi dawn & jane thanks lost 2lb had to pay eek. Need to lose 1.5 lb next week to get back into target but wont have to pay next week as i introduced new member ?have a nice meal dawn and hope alls ok with u jane xx

Was happy to lose 2kb this week going to be extra good this week ?we had loads of new members tonight so looks like we will keep our group yay, i have been out for a walk today and meeting one of the girls from group for a walk tomorrow going to walk as much as i can, hope u all have a good week xx

Hey...great loss Valerie! Well done x

I had to pay last week...I was 1/2lb over target lol! :rolleyes: I did try to strip nekked to see if I could get out of paying but they wouldn't let me :sigh:

skinnydawn said:
Hey...great loss Valerie! Well done x

I had to pay last week...I was 1/2lb over target lol! :rolleyes: I did try to strip nekked to see if I could get out of paying but they wouldn't let me :sigh:

Thanks dawn x poor u paying for 1/2lb i did lift my leg in air tried to get the scales to show me lighter lol xx

Hi Valerie x

Well I got back within target...with my clothes on...but I did have to remove my work belt, empty all my pockets, take off my name badge and hand gel...:rolleyes:

Have you had a good day? x

Hi dawn its funny when i weigh the members one lady even took her earrings off this week lol didnt help her tho, i had a busy day i had my little grandaughter she wasnt well enough to go to nursery so that kept me on my toes have got her today & mon she wears me out shes only 20 mths lol one bonus she keeps my mind off food . Have a good day love val xx

Hey Val, good loss this week - well done! Shame about the paying though.

I just had to drop you a note as I'm currently tucking in to one of the Boots Mint Shapers bars which I'm sure you recommended ages ago. Ooh, aren't they nice! I was walking past them in Boots, saw they were on offer and thought of you as I picked up a couple. They're very After 8ish aren't they - really good. Ta for the tip!

Have a good weekend x

Beegee said:
Hey Val, good loss this week - well done! Shame about the paying though.

I just had to drop you a note as I'm currently tucking in to one of the Boots Mint Shapers bars which I'm sure you recommended ages ago. Ooh, aren't they nice! I was walking past them in Boots, saw they were on offer and thought of you as I picked up a couple. They're very After 8ish aren't they - really good. Ta for the tip!

Have a good weekend x

Hi beegee thanks x i saw the bars were on offer in boots but all the mint ones had gone :-( the blueberry yoghurt are nice too but a bit moorish lol. Hope u have a great weekend x

My blinkin back has gone think its from lifting my grandaughter up the last 2 days im babysitting tonight am hoping she will be asleep b4 i get there so i dont have to lift her dont want it to give way with her in my arms. Eeek . Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Hi Val

Hope your back gets easier. Mine went as I ran for the bus! Old age eh?! I pretended I was looking for something in my bag as I had to stop 'cos of the pain and it was in a spasm! Missed the blinking bus too!

Pomooky XXX

Evening Valerie x

How's the back?

You sure you didn't hurt it leaping up that blooming big wall...? ;)

Pomooky125 said:
Hi Val

Hope your back gets easier. Mine went as I ran for the bus! Old age eh?! I pretended I was looking for something in my bag as I had to stop 'cos of the pain and it was in a spasm! Missed the blinking bus too!

Pomooky XXX

Thanks pomooky bloody backs r a pain in the arse hope urs is feeling better now xx

skinnydawn said:
Evening Valerie x

How's the back?

You sure you didn't hurt it leaping up that blooming big wall...? ;)
Hi dawn x
It was funny the day i climbed that wall cause when i was walking round back was killing me but didnt feel it when i climbed up it think the stretching actually helped it as does tree pruning , i went for a 2 mile walk weds it was hurting then but think lifting my little madam for 2 days on the trot Bought the spasms on shes 20 mths now and getting a bit too heavy to keep picking up but when she stands there with her arms in the air saying tuddle nanny how can i not pick her up lol. O/h wants to go for a walk along the seafront but said i will read a book while he trots off but will put my back support on and see how i feel when i get down there it is a beautiful day for a walk, hope you have a lovely day love val xx

Back