trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Yoyo dieter said:
Hope ur having a fab w/e. Sorry I've been quiet for a month. Been off the wagon...oops.

Hi Hun had lovely weekend hope u have too, have u managed to get back on it now ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys have had a great weekend took kids to beach today & bootsale stuck to plan till tonight had toad in the hole but done sw roast pots :) weigh in tomorrow xx

Would the toad in hole not be within your syns Val? Sounds like you have done really well overall so fingers crossed for good news on the scales tomorrow xx

*Emsie* said:
Would the toad in hole not be within your syns Val? Sounds like you have done really well overall so fingers crossed for good news on the scales tomorrow xx

Hi emsie yes would be within my syns haven't had any others today and only had a small portion , pleased with myself this week hopefully I will have a loss :) hope Uve had a lovely weekend. X

I couldn't believe we had this bit of beach to ourselves

Attachments

• image-1815818050.jpg
    image-1815818050.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image-539845927.jpg
    image-539845927.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1557905256.jpg
    image-1557905256.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
2lb is good. Have you ever been to group and saw those blubber things! You have lost one of those somewherr!

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

My weigh in tonight val too! Nervous. As had that binge saturday and tried to redeem it theb went to beefeater last night and had a whole bottle of white wine as jay didnt like it and u get a free one when u do feedback things so it was free. So scared of a gain. But i measured myself as i havent since my big gain...and lost 2"off hips and 1" off waist sooooo thats good

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Leeanne910 said:
My weigh in tonight val too! Nervous. As had that binge saturday and tried to redeem it theb went to beefeater last night and had a whole bottle of white wine as jay didnt like it and u get a free one when u do feedback things so it was free. So scared of a gain. But i measured myself as i havent since my big gain...and lost 2"off hips and 1" off waist sooooo thats good

Good luck for weigh in Leanne xx

*Emsie* said:
Don't be dissapointed Val thats a good loss its not going to be like a first weeks loss because you had been dieting leading up to it. Keep going and next weigh in will be another good one xxx

Jaly said:
That's a fab loss Val, don't be disheartened! (I gained 2lb this week!!) Have a lovely day, you should be proud of every lb you lose!

Jane R said:
Well done on your weight loss Val. Keep up the good work. x

Hi guys feel better about it now 4 packs lard lol & ur right emsie can't expect brill loss food intake Has gone up this week my daughter has been counting my calories the last few weeks & I have been 3-400 cals extra each day she didn't think I would lose any weight this week I told her calories don't matter she cannot get her head round sw :) xx

Hi guys feel better about it now 4 packs lard lol & ur right emsie can't expect brill loss food intake Has gone up this week my daughter has been counting my calories the last few weeks & I have been 3-400 cals extra each day she didn't think I would lose any weight this week I told her calories don't matter she cannot get her head round sw :) xx

Occasionally I am right ;) and I'd say its better in the long run that you have steady losses and aren't starving. If daughters a calorie counter she won't get head round sw lol its more to do with the fat I believe than cals. Glad you are feeling happier about it xxx

Back