trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Good luck val x

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

That's fantastic Val! :happy096:

I finally braved the scales this morning after our holiday over in Norfolk for DGD's lst birthday (had a great time!) and glad to say just about a pound up. Got the vampire in 3 weeks' for the six monthly blood tests :( don't mind that so much as having to get on the scales. :eek: So all out now to get a few pounds (preferably half stone!) off. Not helping matters it was our anniversary yesterday and birthday a week on Saturday! I must check in here more often for inspiration.

Have a good weekend......... x

hi guys have dropped my phone down loo so having to use old one so can't get on minimins on it ggggrrrr so having to get laptop out which takes ages to load then freezes bit hit & miss whether i'm going to get on or not, think its on its way out :mad:
phone is sealed in bag of rice to try & soak water up am hoping it will work can't afford a new one, so if i don't get on here so much don't worry it's only cause laptops bu******g about. hope you all have a great weekend xx

valerie11 said:
hi guys have dropped my phone down loo so having to use old one so can't get on minimins on it ggggrrrr so having to get laptop out which takes ages to load then freezes bit hit & miss whether i'm going to get on or not, think its on its way out :mad:
phone is sealed in bag of rice to try & soak water up am hoping it will work can't afford a new one, so if i don't get on here so much don't worry it's only cause laptops bu******g about. hope you all have a great weekend xx

Oh no what a nightmare! How frustrating. Hope the rice trick works.

Welcome Home!!!! did your phone survive???

I hope ur phone is recovering from its drowning incident. Have a lovely Monday.

Morning Val hope you've had a great weekend x

hi guys sorry im so late coming on here but was babysitting GD from 7.30 till 6.30 eeeek didnt take my laptop with me mind u when i have her i dont get chance to get on it she wants me playing with her all day we'vw played shops, cleaned the rabbit been to the park then played with play-doh exhausted is not the word lol and on the phone front its dead so got to save up for new phone now :mad: hope ur all ok xx

hi guys sorry im so late coming on here but was babysitting GD from 7.30 till 6.30 eeeek didnt take my laptop with me mind u when i have her i dont get chance to get on it she wants me playing with her all day we'vw played shops, cleaned the rabbit been to the park then played with play-doh exhausted is not the word lol and on the phone front its dead so got to save up for new phone now :mad: hope ur all ok xx

Sounds like my days off with Noah - glad you had fun

Sorry to hear about phone - I have a galaxy mini with Tesco Mobile - £10 a month capped so I can';t go over - Meg also has a blackberry with them too
Pay monthly - Mobile phones - Tesco Mobile

Back