trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hi Val - sorry about the phone. Have tried to send a message to you but your box is full :booboo:so will resend when you clear it! Expect you are in bed after your busy day! - that's what I'm going to do now! Catch you later.........

valerie11 said:
hi guys sorry im so late coming on here but was babysitting GD from 7.30 till 6.30 eeeek didnt take my laptop with me mind u when i have her i dont get chance to get on it she wants me playing with her all day we'vw played shops, cleaned the rabbit been to the park then played with play-doh exhausted is not the word lol and on the phone front its dead so got to save up for new phone now :mad: hope ur all ok xx

Sorry to hear ur phone is dead :-(

hi guys am going on my hols tomorrow night so wont get on here for the week am going to try & be good would love to come back a lb lighter :) hope you all have a great week catch up with u all next week xx

Well its do-able Val would love to see you do it rather than feel crappy like I did! x

am going to give it a go ems fed up with coming back 1/2 stone heavier when i go away all the pigging out doesn't make us feel any better does it! so here goes for a 100% ish week for me xx

Hi snuggle enjoy ur hols & happy birthday for tues x I'm going away for a few days too, booked a late deal :) will catch up with u when I get back xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb lost this week yay xx
Amazing loss val - well done!!

hi guys am going on my hols tomorrow night so wont get on here for the week am going to try & be good would love to come back a lb lighter :) hope you all have a great week catch up with u all next week xx
Have great hols and great birthday xxx

Hope you had a great holiday and :birthday: while you were away! Look forward to catching up with your posts again - any news on the phone? I still haven't replaced my laptop, will get around to it eventually. :rolleyes:

Champ said:
Hope you had a great holiday and :birthday: while you were away! Look forward to catching up with your posts again - any news on the phone? I still haven't replaced my laptop, will get around to it eventually. :rolleyes:

Hi Hun had lovely birthday (hope u did too) & great holiday bought new phone with birthday money :) but couldn't get online on hols rubbish signal, diet didn't go to plan ;-/ had 3 good days the rest I won't talk about lol back on track tomorrow :) hope all ok with u xx

*Emsie* said:
Hi Val great to have you back though am sure you'd rather be still on holidays! :p Great about your new phone and Happy belated birthday! xx

Thanks emsie xx

Back