trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Monday 17th September
Today didn't go too well felt sick all day so didn't eat a lot
B- half a bowl porridge (h/e a+b)
L- nothing
D- extra lean mince in smidgin gravy, leeks, cabbage, carrots & runner beans (2 syns)
S- options hot choc (2 syns) pear & banana
105 syns- 4 = 101 syns left
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
valerie11 said:
Hi Hun had lovely birthday (hope u did too) & great holiday bought new phone with birthday money :) but couldn't get online on hols rubbish signal, diet didn't go to plan ;-/ had 3 good days the rest I won't talk about lol back on track tomorrow :) hope all ok with u xx

Three good days are better than none, lol. Anyway that's what holidays are for. Glad u had fun.

Tuesday 18th September
Red day
B- porridge (h/ea+b)
L- ham sandwich (h/eb) Pom bears (4 syns)
D- bolognese with mixed peppers, mushrooms &onion,
Snacks - latte (h/e a) pear, banana
101 syns - 4 = 97 syns left

Last edited:
Weds 19th September
RED DAY
B- porridge (h/e a+b )
L- not sure going to pub in a bit :)
Well went to pub had a chicken & bacon salad but then my friend that I went with asked if I wanted a pudding I said no but she went ahead & bought me one vanilla cheese cake with strawberry sauce & 2 small scoops icecream it annoyed me that I had said no and she went ahead & got one ggggrrrr going to count 20 syns for it not sure what it should be hopefully it will cover it
D- 6 crabs sticks, pear, banana & latte (h/e a)
97 syns - 20 = 77 syns left

Last edited:
Weds 19th September
RED DAY
B- porridge (h/e a+b )
L- not sure going to pub in a bit :)
Well went to pub had a chicken & bacon salad but then my friend that I went with asked if I wanted a pudding I said no but she went ahead & bought me one vanilla cheese cake with strawberry sauce & 2 small scoops icecream it annoyed me that I had said no and she went ahead & got one ggggrrrr going to count 20 syns for it not sure what it should be hopefully it will cover it
D- 6 crabs sticks, pear, banana & latte (h/e a)
97 syns - 20 = 77 syns left

I had someone do that to me with a coffee and chips and ended up having them when didnt want them which is more annoying! Sounds nice though ;)

Grr what a pain re the cheesecake, was it so she felt better about having one? Friends hey!
Hope you're well xx

Hi Val

Good to see you again. Friends eh! - who have 'em!?

I see you're on tucking into porridge for breakfast - you must be making a real effort to do that cos if I remember you usually only manage a latte! I love love love porridge and eat a humongous bowl every morning...

Po xxx

Louise24 said:
Grr what a pain re the cheesecake, was it so she felt better about having one? Friends hey!
Hope you're well xx

Hi louise she's a very large friend she hates it that I'm always dieting she tells me I don't need to ! Think she wants me to put a few lbs on lol , hope ur ok too xx

Pomooky125 said:
Hi Val

Good to see you again. Friends eh! - who have 'em!?

I see you're on tucking into porridge for breakfast - you must be making a real effort to do that cos if I remember you usually only manage a latte! I love love love porridge and eat a humongous bowl every morning...

Po xxx

Hi Po yes am making an effort with the porridge :) I wrote out a message to u the other day but for some resin sent it to myself ha ha so gave up hope u r well have a great weekend xx

Back