• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Silver Member
Thought I'd better start a diary seeing as though I'm here for the long haul.

Well I'm all geared up for my week 4 WI tomorrow (Hopefully I will be in the 19's). Just been swimming, could only stay in for 30 mins though as lessons were starting at 4pm. Still managed 24 lengths though. I have missed my walking this week due to the weather, hence the swim instead. I haven't been swimming since the early summer. We stopped going when the swine flu started to spread.

Anybody doing anything this bonfire night?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Goodluck for your wi tomorrow, fingers crossed it's the 19's x

Hiya Chucks!!
Hiya and welcome to mins..:)
Good luck for week 4..

My old labrador hates fireworks now so we are staying in with the music on full blast!!LOL...
All the best with your weightloss journey x

Silver Member
we're staying in too now as it's raining, there's another bonfire on tomorrow night, so hope the weather bucks up a bit

Silver Member
I can't see it. I'm not very good at using this site. Still learning the ropes. I didn't think you had group diaries

Silver Member
I'm now into the 19's after a 3lbs loss this week. I'm wondering how long it will be before I drop down to a size 20

running strictly on fat!
Aww, it's such a good loss. You are doing exceptionaly well Tristar xx
Keep it up :)
Thank you. It got me motivated for another swim today. I did 24 lengths yesterday, and 14 today. Had to get out of the pool at 1pm as the schools were booked-in then. We have free swimming in this area, so it's silly not to take advantage of it I think. I was ravenous when I got home, I'm warming the cockles with a Sainsburys Spag Bol :eatdrink051:
A sunny day today at last. It's been raining cats and dogs all week, so will be nice to go out and get walking again. Have a nice weekend everyone. ps We didn't get to a Bonfire because of the weather, but there's a few on tonight, so hope the rain stays off
I might just be me seeing things, but it looks like my ticker has moved ever so slightly to the right lol
Really hope I lose 4lbs or more this week. That will be my 1st stone out of the way if I do. I won't get my hopes up though, as I haven't yet lost that much in a week (3lbs in 1 week is my biggest loss). I just want to lose a noticable amount before I see my Mum at Christmas
Well I managed 34 lengths today at swimming. Might even go again tomorrow

Up for the challenge
Well done on the swimming my dear. Keep up the good work. :) xxx

running strictly on fat!
34 lenghts??? After your last post of 24 I was trying to be as good as you :character00116:and did 20!!! and felt quite proud. And now it seems I have a long way to beat yours 34 hahaha - going tomorrow.
Good job Tristar - keep it up xxxxx:girlpower:
I went a bits nuts yesterday with what I was eating (I won't even say what I ate, because you'd all be horrified lol), but back firmly on the rails today
ok, I've got to go swimming again tomorrow, I need to lose lbs not gain them lol. Don't feel like I've lost anything this week so far

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Introductions 0
Slimming World 2
Weight Loss Diaries 17
Low Carb Diets 94