** TRISTAR's DIARY **

Only lost 1lb this week, can't believe it. Worked so hard with the swimming too. Feel disheartened

Don't be - it must be all your new muscles!!!! And beside, I found that my body is around two weeks behind and any week which I put every effort in has not immediate impact but then I am finding myself seeing results two weeks later :)
How very strange, I know.
Anyway keep up a good work - you are doing brilliant job. (and keep me motivated to go swimming as well)

Have a good day hun xxx

thanks Mimi I didn't think about that. Not sure about the muscles, I've got to get rid of my huge arms first lol. Have a fab weekend xx

Hello..:)
Well done on your weightloss this week,have you done your measurements?I did a weekly chart and was amazed at the inch loss.

Good going on the swimming :)

Thank you. I have a pair of black work trousers that used to leave a red line around my tummy because they pinched, they are now really loose on me. Hopefully the size 20 won't be far away. I've never measured myself, I should really as I know the inches versus stones never really run in tandem. It's good that you can buy really reasonably priced clothes these days. I have bought alot in Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys in recent years. Once upon a time clothes used to be expensive regardless of where you went to. I used to shop in Principles, Zara etc when I was slimmer (and will again), but you know where I really fancy going to? .... don't laugh, Primark. My friends love it, but the clothes in there have never fitted me. I suppose that could be another goal, to buy something from Primarni

Hi Tristar - just been catching up with your diary.

I switched to WW from SW on Tuesday so still trying to get my head around the points etc..

Your losses have been good so far - they say that it is better lost slowly - you are likely to keep it off than if you lose it all quickly..
Well done on the swimming as well, I just can't face it when the weather is cold and raining...

Hope you have a good weekend and I will catch up with you later..

T

Our good old Primanni is great. I always find smthg fantastic there and obviously I can go on shopping spree without really having next day financial-hangover. Haha

I love going to Flagship store on Oxford Street - and since it involves bags of patience it's the place to find all this very needed bargains. (not to mention these are all very fashionable)
Temptation....

Hi T, I know what you mean about the cold. I feel really cold today, and haven't been swimming. The other day I was cold, and thought I'll feel better when I get there (which I did). I'm going to see my Mum in just over 5 weeks time, and really want to feel different on the plane. The last couple of times I have flown, I have been so embarrassed that I can't even get the tray in front of me down. Hopefully if I lose a bit on the measurements I might be able to, who knows.

She's in Spain. I've only ever had 8 Christmas's over here. I can't be bothered with it all, love going over there as it's not as manic as it is here. It's just traditional, and simplistic

Hope you have a lovely weekend my dear. xxx

I finally swam my 1st mile in 1 go today (66 lengths). I wasn't rushing, it took me 75 minutes. Feel pleased about it, and really hope it boosts my weightloss, as I need it. Off to wash the chlorine off now.

Thanks. Felt like Forest Gump on his run, wasn't tired, could have swam forever lol

Hi Shanny, not too bad. The whole weighloss feels like it's dragging a bit. I'm doing everything right, but would like to see some good losses. How are you doing?

I finally swam my 1st mile in 1 go today (66 lengths). I wasn't rushing, it took me 75 minutes. Feel pleased about it, and really hope it boosts my weightloss, as I need it. Off to wash the chlorine off now.

OMG, talking about an inspiration. I started swimming because of yours determination! I am on beginners level since I don't feel I can do more than 24 lenghts. I am so impressed with yours 1 mile challenge.

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
I have to push myself harder to get at least half of your results.
I am sure swimming will make huge difference to your weight loss - don't be disheartened if your scale will not be moving as quick as you wish. While swimming you are changing shape but all our fatty cells are replaced with lean muscles. You WILL see difference in your shape instantly. lol
Hope you are treating yourself with some jacuzzi sessions after swimming though.

Have a fabulous day - take care for now xxxxx

Back