** TRISTAR's DIARY **

Hi T, Hope they enjoyed themselves. I know it's cold out there, but it's lovely and warm at the pool. I'm off again in a minute, but will take it easy today and not do that many lengths. Just enough to keep the metabolism going. I just wish the lbs would melt away, it's frustrating.

Swam just half a mile today, my other half said I shouldn't over-do it. Hopefully I'm keeping the metabolism ticking away. Probably won't go tomorrow, and on Thursday I have my brain scan so, might go for a walk if the weather is ok afterwards

I wish i liked swimming i really do :(

I hate getting wet and cold when the weather is feezing.

Sounds like your really motivated with the exercise.....fingers crossed your good motivation rubs off on me :D

The lbs will melt off no probs with all your swimming :cross:

aww I wish Vicky. Sadly they seem to be coming off slowly, and this week don't feel I have lost anything. On a plus side, my bingo wings feel like they've had a good workout lol

Hello hun i too am like some of the others on here & cant sand getting wet & cold & dont get me started on swimming pool changing rooms...i hate them.
Slightest bit of hair on the floor & im cringing!

Now on holiday in the sun thats different:D.

So when is your weigh in day?
Sounds to me like you will have a good result cos you have done lots & lots of exercise! x

Hi Charly, I know I shouldn't but I took a sneaky peek on the scales and I haven't lost anything so far this week and I WI tomorrow (Friday). All that swimming too, and it's got me knowhere. I know what you mean about swimming pool changing rooms, luckily this one is really clean and new. I'm the same as you I hate seeing hair and fluff and dirty footprints

Haven't lost a thing this week, despite the humungous amount of exercise. Don't think I'll bother next week, feel pretty down about it all

Please please dont be disheartened & give up,you have lost 11pounds so far thats brilliant! xx

Thanks Charly, just feeling really down. Hopefully I'll pick up tomorrow xx

Reflecting on last week, I'm not really eating all day, and storing my points for dinner and the rest of the evening. I hate breakfast, imfact I'd be sick if I tried to eat in the morning. This week, I'll just try and have some porridge very late morning. and my ww curry about 2pm

Changing your meal times is a very good idea. Keep up with your water and are you taking a multi vit?

Tristar and the exercise.... well... are you feeling fitter? If yes then you should continue. Well you should continue regardless as it makes you happy. Release a chemical in your brain which stops you feeling sad, ceratonin (not spelt correctly) oh and the fact you will tone your muscles and speed up your metabolism.

Remember your body looses first fluid, then fat and then it plateau's. Then it starts all over again.

Hang in there!

Bren
x

after all of the exercise you may have lost inches rather than weight?? have you done your measurements? hopefully it will catch up next week. im like you with breakfast but im going to try having something at work at about 10am, probably weetabix and banana or something similar. good luck hunny x

Hi Bren & Nettie, somebody else suggested taking measurements too, so I started yesterday. I am definately feeling more toned. The tops of my legs and my bottom feel firmer. Before I started to lose weight, I was even struggling lifting my legs to put my socks on. I have no problem now, so must be getting a bit more supple. I will carry on with the exercise, and will go swimming again this week. I think I just felt a bit down the other day, but there's no way I'm going back on this. I got into the 19's and I'm hoping never to see the 20's ever again. I'm also hoping to feel more comfortable sat on a plane than I did in the summer.

That's the attitude! Perhaps also you might have had a little pre TOM and felt emotional?

The fact that you are feeling firmer and your movements are getting more and more easier reassures that the fitness regime is aiding you. The scales will catch up. Dont be disheartened and try to avoid the daily scale hop, it plays with you emotions.

If you stick with this new lifestyle it will come off. It may take time. It may fly away at moments and un fortunately it likes to STS and hold onto it (not what our mind wants though!).

Be strong and keep posting.

Bren
X

there could be so many reasons for it but at least its not stopped you from giving it your best. good luck hun and let us know how u get on this week x

That's the attitude! Perhaps also you might have had a little pre TOM and felt emotional?
X

I don't get that, but I know what you mean. Alot of women do. I just don't like failing at things, and even more so if I've put alot of effort in. Will keep you posted, and will keep my chin up lol xx

Hey my lovely sorry for the delay. Please don't feel disheartened about your sts and don't give up on all your swimming. Sometimes it takes a while for your body to adjust and you should have a good loss this week to make up for it. I had the same thing and i was sooo disapointed so i can sympathise but stick at it and the results will definitely show. Chin up my dear. xxx

Know what you mean, and good on you for putting your chin up!!

xx

Thanks Saski, you've done really well. Just looked at your results so far. Well done

Back