Truth about Bars

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Ok guys,

I think i am a little paranoid, but need to know the info,

The bars both Playdough style and also Peanut / Cranberry are all higher in calories than the packs, the P /C ones about 100cals higher,

Surely this is going to slow down my weightloss?

Have any of you found that they have effected your loss?

>>HUGS<<

Markxx

They are higher in cals hence the reason were only allowed one a day hun. Also if u have more than one they can cause a laxative effect. Hope this helps!

Lisa xx

They are higher in cals, but we are talking a very small amount, hardly any in the grand scheme of things. It isn't going to stop you losing weight.
I spoke to my LLC about this a while ago when I was on foundation, LL have done research on the bars, if you eat 1 bar per day for the full 12 weeks, you will lose approx 1lb less throughout the whole of foundation than if you don't have any at all. That is nothing really, and didn't stop me having one every day.
Other reasons why you shouldn't have more than one bar a day is they can cause constipation and bad flatulence if you over do it ;)

I was going to say the same as Ali, but only because Ali gave that answer when I asked the same question when I started week 2.

having lost 4 stone in 12 weeks, and having had a bar every day since I started week 2, too be honest, it may have a fewer more calories, but I sure as hell am not complaining.

I was going to say the same as Ali, but only because Ali gave that answer when I asked the same question when I started week 2.

having lost 4 stone in 12 weeks, and having had a bar every day since I started week 2, too be honest, it may have a fewer more calories, but I sure as hell am not complaining.

hey i was wonderin if you can tell me is the LL programme expensive???

Define expensive? How much would you normally spend on food, snacks all this unhealthy?

It may be one of the most expensive weight loss programmes, BUT, with me doing the diet, we are actually better off each week - I used to spend £7 per day on snacks and lunch (£35), going shopping once a week our shopping bill would be c£100, now shopping bill for OH is about £40, and I am spending £66 on LL - saving us £29 per week. In the respect it is cheap.

Also LL gives you valuable councelling - no other diet programme offers this.

I would say, have a look at what you are spending each week on food, and how much you would be spending on LL. Trust me it's pretty cheap in the grand scheme of things.

It costs £66 per week xx But what corey said is totally right, I'm actually saving money on what I used to spend on food

yeah thats quiet good. thats about 100euros for me.....not bad at all.

It costs £66 per week xx But what corey said is totally right, I'm actually saving money on what I used to spend on food

thanks for replying donnalou. thats not so bad at all. x how long have u been on it x

I agree with Corey and DonnaLou - even though I work from home for the most part and therefore eat cheaply, I would still imagine £5 per day on food/drink minimum plus £10 on takeaway food/ treats per week. Then factor in 3 bottles of wine and a couple of G&T's or whiskeys and you have the £66.

Apart from that if somebody told me that I could pay £1,000 for all my food for 3 months and lose 6 stone in the process, I'd have bitten their arm off (and probably eaten it too!).

So it is not cheap, but it is not expensive and it is amazing(life-changing) value.

I will be changing my life insurance soon now that I am nearly thin and I reckon that will save me £15 per week. Couple that with eating less in the future and the diet should save me money in the long term!

im liking all the good vibes. i reckon it will be costing me bout 100euro....... how long wud u suggest i stay on it???? i suppose its different for everyone......

Ok guys,

I think i am a little paranoid, but need to know the info,

The bars both Playdough style and also Peanut / Cranberry are all higher in calories than the packs, the P /C ones about 100cals higher,

Surely this is going to slow down my weightloss?

Have any of you found that they have effected your loss?

>>HUGS<<

Markxx

I have lost 4.5 stone since January 8 eating one bar a day.

Happy with that, and its good to have something to chew. Important for your teeth and gums too. :)

im liking all the good vibes. i reckon it will be costing me bout 100euro....... how long wud u suggest i stay on it???? i suppose its different for everyone......

Hey Weak - if you stay on it 100% you will lose at least one stone a month, so you can calculate from there.

Best thing I have ever done for myself. It has changed my life. Inside and out.

Good luck!!! :)

Hey Weak - if you stay on it 100% you will lose at least one stone a month, so you can calculate from there.

Best thing I have ever done for myself. It has changed my life. Inside and out.

Good luck!!! :)

thanks so much. im so glad i found this site. everyone is being so nice and if this works for me it could change my life..... this cud be the start of something special. i have my first disscussion meeting with my councellor in bout half an hour. wish me luck x;)

thanks so much. im so glad i found this site. everyone is being so nice ...............

Wait until we know you better that'll all change :rotflmao:

Seriously though (makes a nice change for me), the guys and gals on this site are fab, always there to pick you up when you're down or fall of the wagon, and never, ever judge.

Welcome to the Minimins family Weakwilled.

Back