TRX Training?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by LucySera, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Anyone heard about this? There's a class in my area and I was rather interested, but even though they say all levels I'm worried that it might be too intense for a the rather unfit me. :(

I'd love to hear if anyone here has tried it!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MartinD

MartinD Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ive used TRX but not for a whole session. I mixed it in crossfit style with weights in a 30 min session and they are ok. However I personally can do similar exercises with other equipment such as swiss ball or cable machine, but they are fun and I can see the attraction. A class is always good as you learn and work to a set pace.

Its going to use your body weight - if you are very overweight you may want to think about this, it makes it more intense maybe too much. But a good trainer adapts for beginners - can you speak to the trainer or coach and ask them first? I recommend tho a kettelbell or body combat to complement this. It might be a better place to start as well...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.