Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Thanks patsy :D xx

Last edited:
Hi there

My ball was cancelled (was meant to be this wknd) so it is going to be a day/night into Glasgow - my feet are going to be killing me!!!

Good loss especially if you were not completely on plan.

How are you getting on with exercising 30mins a day? I would have thought in your job that you were walking about a lot and would be able to get your 30mins in that way? Should invest in a WW pedometer (2nd hand as new they are £18!!). I was going to look into getting one!!

x

Hey thanks everyone! I've had a hectic week... How was your ball Alyson you look lovely in that dress!

I lost 1.5lbs last week but to be honest I didn't keep completely to plan although I made healthier choices (to go with my wine...)

So my diary today:

Breakfast: overnight oats with coconut and pineapple yogurt and loads of fruit

Snacks: fruit, go ahead biscuits

Lunch: tinned spaghetti bolognase

And that leaves dinner I have no idea! Hope everyone is well x

Hey my lovely, well done on the loss =) How are you? x

Morning

How r u? R u working a lot?

Friday 4 me :) Head home 2 Moro :)

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your losses you are doing great. Xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning How r u? R u working a lot? Friday 4 me :) Head home 2 Moro :) X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm alright... Yeah I've worked 25 days in a row so far! I'm absolutely shattered! Today is my first lie in but in doing a backshift in a care home. Where do you work? Is it far from where you live? X

I'm alright... Yeah I've worked 25 days in a row so far! I'm absolutely shattered! Today is my first lie in but in doing a backshift in a care home. Where do you work? Is it far from where you live? X

I work in Dyce in Aberdeen but I live 23miles away in a lovely wee village called Cruden Bay. Bought our house out there 5.5yrs ago. Home will always be Wishaw though as I was born & brought up there and moved to Aberdeen 9yrs ago!!!

25days on, that's a lot with not breaks - I struggle with normal Mon-Fri 8-4 working!! They are introducing Flexi Credit so I can bank a couple of extra days off a month if I work the overtime!!!

Hope you enjoyed your lie in and your shift is not too hard

x

I work in Dyce in Aberdeen but I live 23miles away in a lovely wee village called Cruden Bay. Bought our house out there 5.5yrs ago. Home will always be Wishaw though as I was born & brought up there and moved to Aberdeen 9yrs ago!!! 25days on, that's a lot with not breaks - I struggle with normal Mon-Fri 8-4 working!! They are introducing Flexi Credit so I can bank a couple of extra days off a month if I work the overtime!!! Hope you enjoyed your lie in and your shift is not too hard x

Aw I'm not far from wishaw... I had a placement there in first year - ward 3 and I loved it!

I ended up waking up at 8.40!!! I was raging haha and I'm meant to be off tomorrow but I've offered to volunteer to help Alzheimer's scotland doing some gardening at 9am!!! Glutten for punnishment here!

When do you start back? Will you be working part time? X I have got a new nanny job and have a settling in tomorrow morning so am very nervous x

One lecturer told me the 7th and another told me the 14th so I'm not quite sure... I will defo need to work part time though but I'm going to try and get some days off to study because I do t want to muck things up this time! How was your day at work? X

Well that's me back from my gardening! That has to have burned some calories lol!

It was good because it's in association with my uni so there was a lecturer there.... Who took a pic of us for thr uni website...eek lol

I also popped to the shop yesterday for cat food and ended up with a new phone so I've been playing about with that instead of eating lol x

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, thats a hell of a difference from cat food to a new phone haha !! xx

Morning

Gardening is gr8 4 exercise, u will prob b feeling it 2day!!

U busy 2day? Still staying on track? X

Hey there

Hope u r doin well & jst bn far 2 busy 2 get on2 minis!!

X

Hey I'm sneaking back in after falling waaaayyy off the wagon lol! I'm going to be honest I'm not planning on being good today or tomorrow as I'm going out but monday is my next ww meeting and I think I will go there for some inspiration!

How is everyone doing?

Xxx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back