Green Days Trying one for the first time!!

kissme

Gold Member
Hi all, only really ever done EE up till now but i got my first green day ahead of me and my colleague hasn't turned up yet this morning so all on my larry loner!!!

weetabix (hexb) and skimmed milk (half hexa) with pear for brekkie! gonna have that in a min!

4 ryvita (hexb) and cumcumber topped with natural low fat cottage cheese (what a classic cliche diet food!) for my lunch

Rest of hexa used for tea and coffee!!

sound ok?

Sounds yummy :p

I would starve on that lunch! You could have a pasta or rice salad with chickpeas or a jacket potato /beans (if you have a microwave, ) and more fruit, perhaps a mullerlight? and you need lots of free veg. Try to leave all your dieting previous behind you and trust the plan. At your stage the more you eat the more you'll lose. And eat 15 syns a day.
Take a look on the diary section to see just how much you can eat and still lose loads of weight.

What are you gonna do for dinner ? xxx

Sounds yummy. I am a self declared Green plan queen as it's all I've ever done in 5 years (if you exclude the 3days EE). Judy is right, eat eat eat and trust the plan :)

That lunch could be any day. I believe in really letting your body know what day you are on. Jacket & beans is a good one, though I love penne, beans & HEa cheese. Savoury rice is another fave too.

It does sound yummy indeed! If I don't eat much on a Green Day for dinner, I have a lovely big tea with extra beans on a jacket or something like that :D

Im avin a massive spud a full packet of pasta and sauce and a muller light for lunch :) i would die off your lunch lol

Well i'm dont really eat that much at work, as before i started slimming world i was on reductil which didnt work for me and i nearly ended up in hosptial will malnutrition as i just didnt feel the need to eat at all!! even though i was still big i just wasnt having any vitamins or minerals and littlerally drinking like 5 litres of water and nothing else i sometimes have a tiny jacket and some fat free cottage cheese at home but nothing at work. so my body just shutdown and i passed out outside of my work and they had t5o put me on a drip with loads of vits and minerals in it.

Plus i wasn't losing any weight as my body stopped.

so i was 18st then and in hospital with malnutrition lol bet ya never thought you would hear someone say that!

so eating what i have so far is loads in my minds eye! especially as i associate work with not eating.

but i'll probs have a big tea loads of quorn veggies egg noodles and soy lime 5 spice garlic and ginger! lol

Sounds good I love my green days but I'm a serious pasta fiend :eek:) love the idea of meringue and mullerlight - will have to stock up when the snow lets me get out of my house!! And I hope it's soon - I'm out of eggs :( Talk about a nightmare!!!

Sounds good I love my green days but I'm a serious pasta fiend :eek:) love the idea of meringue and mullerlight - will have to stock up when the snow lets me get out of my house!! And I hope it's soon - I'm out of eggs :( Talk about a nightmare!!!

well i love eaton mess (whipped cream meringue and raspberrst mixed up) but it doesn't like my waist or should i say it does! lol

i'm not a big sweet person but i do get the odd craving and i had one last night and it was gorgeous!!! works better with shape fuller for longer tho!!! tis yummy find crunchy sweet bits!!

well i love eaton mess (whipped cream meringue and raspberrst mixed up) but it doesn't like my waist or should i say it does! lol

i'm not a big sweet person but i do get the odd craving and i had one last night and it was gorgeous!!! works better with shape fuller for longer tho!!! tis yummy find crunchy sweet bits!!
Oooh I've got loads of the Shape Fuller for longer in my fridge as they were on offer in Asda so now I just need to brave the snow for meringues :) Do you have to get certain ones that are low syn etc??

Why dont you try a sw friendly eaton mess??? Fromage fraid? merrange and raspberries??

Oooh I've got loads of the Shape Fuller for longer in my fridge as they were on offer in Asda so now I just need to brave the snow for meringues :) Do you have to get certain ones that are low syn etc??

I usually by asda own and they come in a pink box and they r only 2.5 syns!!

I usually by asda own and they come in a pink box and they r only 2.5 syns!!
Brilliant thanks for letting me know - will stock up, good cupboard stock food :) Mmmm now I'm getting hungry!!

Back