Trying to avoid fat fighters! =)

fine, but if we even let out one tired sigh after all that work, again all hell is broke loose :( and thats after a 12 hour shift at work + travel

but we have to put up with you girls when you suffer it, you think PMS is hard, try experiencing being in a house full of girls while your the only guy...and if we are tired at the end of the day and havent the energy to satisfy your needs in the bedroom, instead of thinking that we had a 12 hour shift and travel plus doing all the stuff you asked us to do and were now tired, its the hour long lecture am i not good looking enough for you argument and being guilt tripped into having sex, which leaves only 2 hours for sleep until the same routine starts again...

lets face it guys like to talk about their feelings and emotions girls just want sex :'(

at least some one admits it, and men are elegant if they are up for booty calls they ask the girl if they want to make cookies at 3am in the morning, girls are like come to my house now i want sex

so a mixed night i found something to wear, and went out, at the start of the night my friends gave me compliments saying it looks like ive lost weight and one even said it looked like i didnt need to lose any more ( yeah right ), while another friend brought this girl with him who he likes and tried to do the alpha male take the piss out of me about it to her, then we get in the club where i used to work, and still i drunk only water which i dont mind, and saw this girl that i saw another time and we talked and had a laugh for example i cannot dance so last time she taught me a silly dance move and this time as well shes now my official dance teacher and we were hugging and stuff, it was nice. but my friend the one who brought the girl, well they got kicked out the club for getting too drunk...so that was the end of the night, for an hour people were sitting on a bench outside talking crap me being the babysitter i dont mind really. so its time to go home...

the girl who i dont even know and took the piss throws up in my car! and is paralletic, so the guy phones his dad and an hour later in the rain he takes her home my car still full of sick. and then she leaves her bag in my car with the car keys so i have to go to her house to give it to her.

then my best friend who didnt seem that drunk said bye to me and hugged me and then opened the door and just face planted into the road, and so me and my friend got her up and put her in her house where again she face planted, it was like out of a comedy film! so anyway after all that.

i finally decided to tell the girl i have liked for months now everything as if you have seen another thread in the general section has been rocky and that, and it didnt go well, but i stayed strong and strangely enough didnt even feel like emotional eating.

and i didnt get to bed til 8am so i just woke up and i gotta clean sick and get car cleaned....nice...

sounds like you got it all worked out for your future. all i can say is GOOD LUCK :eek:

and did you know sex cures most headaches? :D

lol nah i havent and anyone who thinks they have is delusional as you can plan but things hardly work out the way you plan.

and if you read the above post, i have a massive headache...lol

I'm sorry your chat didn't go well. I hope you feel ok. It was good that you didn't respond by emotional eating. That seems like an area of your life you have good control over - well done you!

yeah im fine im actually kind of relieved i mean its finally over, but the more i think about it the more i think even the friendship is over, its not like i was expecting her to just pronounce her love for me, it was more that she knew how important she is to me, and also how i dont feel important to her, and she basically said that she was not going to make any effort to make it better and its up to me, and thats the exact opposite reaction i wanted, and it shows how much the situation has changed because last time there was a hint i didnt feel important she got quite upset. and after months of making effort she basically told me im the one who will have to make the effort to fix it, again the opposite to what i wanted... she said that she wasnt gonna put any stress on herself to make anyone else happy anymore just herself, and thats fine she has to do what she has to do, as do i and i think its time i did the same and looked after myself for a while

I completely agree with you. Whatever she is going through she obviously has no emotional energy left over for you. It doesn't work if it's all one way. She's being a bit silly, because we need friends and she has thrown a good friend away. You can focus on yourself now though, and good things are waiting for you.

yeah i think i will focus on myself for now, and see what happens, but i will tell her that i will be there if she needs me, and if she decides to try it sometime it will show some good signs for the friendship as she is moving into a different house this year with cypriots and people she already knows and gets on with very well so there is no need to even try with me...the only thing is because of the awkwardness she is meant to be visiting the house im staying with to see people and as i dont know what day it is i think im going to stay away until the last minute because it will be awkward, and considering ive spent the last 4 months waiting to see her again its going to be very hard for me

yeah i did as much as i could this morning but when your tired its tough and its in the runners for the chair...

Back