Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Decided not to weigh for a while, be great if I could stay off the scales for a month, think that might be impossible 🤣 x x
I know what you mean! Just get back on track and hop on when you feel ready that’s what I do....when I think there will be good news 😂 Good luck for today doll with getting back on track xx

Hey, so I failed at getting back on plan and have been eating whatever I wanted, totally really to get back on today. Might have to post on here 20 times a day 🤣 my tummy has gone from flat to bloated 😢 that’s reason enough to stop message around.

my son turned 8 yesterday, it was nice having cake with him.

I’m going to try and leave weighing myself until May 22nd, that’s so far away, not sure if I can do it but I’m going to try my best. I’m sure any damage I’ve done eating will be gone in a week so hopefully by May 22nd I could be in the 11s 🤞

feeling motivated and focused. Going to book gym for next week x x

Hey, so I failed at getting back on plan and have been eating whatever I wanted, totally really to get back on today. Might have to post on here 20 times a day 🤣 my tummy has gone from flat to bloated 😢 that’s reason enough to stop message around.

my son turned 8 yesterday, it was nice having cake with him.

I’m going to try and leave weighing myself until May 22nd, that’s so far away, not sure if I can do it but I’m going to try my best. I’m sure any damage I’ve done eating will be gone in a week so hopefully by May 22nd I could be in the 11s 🤞

feeling motivated and focused. Going to book gym for next week x x
Hey! Post as much as you need. I weighed myself this morning and I’m still -15lbs down. I’ve d***ed around drinking champagne and the odd cocktail and then I have a huge blister which stopped me walking. I have to get a grip! I had a good day yesterday and loved my shakes. I will be updating my diary constantly now also. Cake! How lovely! Happy birthday to your son. Back on it today! I’m walking as I type this. We can do it xx

Hey! Post as much as you need. I weighed myself this morning and I’m still -15lbs down. I’ve d***ed around drinking champagne and the odd cocktail and then I have a huge blister which stopped me walking. I have to get a grip! I had a good day yesterday and loved my shakes. I will be updating my diary constantly now also. Cake! How lovely! Happy birthday to your son. Back on it today! I’m walking as I type this. We can do it xx
Love that you’re walking as you’re typing 😀
Thank you, he had a really nice day.
yeah I think we need to try and be 100%, this diet gives quick results when done correctly, we are prolonging being on it by messing around with real food. Let’s make a 100% deal 😀😘 I promise to stick to it the whole week, no bites of anything not on the plan and at least 2l of water a day, preferably 3l. Well done for 15lbs off 💪 x x

I hear yourself with treats! I think there’s zero point getting all my treatments done having lovely hair and nails when I feel like a lump so I am going to stick to this!

I hear yourself with treats! I think there’s zero point getting all my treatments done having lovely hair and nails when I feel like a lump so I am going to stick to this!
You’ll be feeling loads better soon. Good luck having a 100% week 💪 off to do sit ups x x

Day 1 back on plan done 😀 I’m so pleased I managed the whole day. I’ve ordered another month supply of my favourite packs.

I’ve just agreed to go out on Saturday night, it’s for food and cocktails so obviously I’ll be off plan on Saturday but I’m going to be so strict and make sure I’m right back on it on Sunday. I’m not going to go mad so never know I could still be in ketosis.
x x

I love strawberry lindor/Lindt chocolates, my all time favourite. I just found one left in the box, gave it straight to my daughter. I can do this. Back to routine Monday so that will help x x
This reminded me of the time I was held hostage in my car by a loan Ferrero Rocher that I found in the glove compartment. I had no choice but to crush it to smithereens or else it would have ended up in my mouth lol.

Well done getting back on track. Good choices tonight will minimise any impact on your weight loss. Have fun.

Well done! It’s only one day and how lovely to go out for cocktails after the past year. I have to get some more shakes this week too. I am going to get my steps in early tomorrow as I have a hair appointment so I’ll be sat down for a while! Hope you’re having a lovely day xx

Hey all. It’s Monday and I’m feeling good. House is quiet, only me and Skylar here. I love spending time with her, she’s so lovely to be around.

Had a long talk with my husband yesterday, he apologised for all the times he’s offered me food when I’m trying to diet 🤣 it was quite cute. He said he’s massively noticed a change in my mood and couldn’t believe he’d never noticed in the past, he said whenever I’m doing well on a diet and loosing well, I’m happy, regardless of how much I have to go, but as soon as I’m off plan I become quite down etc. He’s totally right, how I feel about my body and weight really gets to me, if I’m doing something about it I feel good, if not I feel rubbish. I know I have issues with food, think I always have. I need to address it as don’t want to still be having issues after I get back to goal. The other day when I had 4 days off; every night I’d be in bed feeling so full that I could throw up, why do I do it to myself. So I’ve booked to have a session of hypnotherapy, no idea if it will help or not but it’s worth a go. The lady I found sounds lovely. Session is tomorrow at 4pm, I’ll let you know how it goes 😀 I’m quite excited about it. Have a great day x x

Last edited:
That's a good conversation. Good luck with the hypnotherapy.

That sounds so lovely! Enjoy your time with your little one. It’s hard for partners to get the balance right but their support is essential. I will try anything once! I’ve done colonics, vitamin drips lots of funny things! Have a great day and it’s inspiring to hear you so enthusiastic xx

Thanks ladies, it was nice to feel understood. He’s never had an issue with his weight, can eat anything and doesn’t gain weight 🙄 that’s like my dream 🤣

I’m feeling proud of myself today, walked both school runs, been to the gym and pushed myself, been on plan and had 3l of water 😀 if I can do that everyday then I’ll be at goal in no time 😀🤞

I’m so excited for my hypnotherapy session tomorrow, and a little nervous. I’ll update how it was 😀 x x

Good morning,
Another day that I’ll be on plan 100%
Feeling positive and focused. I’m up early baking before kids get up. Both little ones slept all night so I had the best sleep that I’ve had in a long time.

Hypnotherapy at 4 😀🤞

have a great day x x

I’m still not weighing. Be amazing if I can last a month off the scales 😀 can’t see it happening but I’m hopeful. I’m just trusting that by being on plan and exercising that my body is going in the right direction x x

Back