Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Feeling rubbish today, weighed and scales 1.2lbs up, wtf! I was so good yesterday, drank lots of water, stuck to packs only. That means I’ve only lost 0.8lbs in a week 😢 I can lose 2lbs easily with sw and actually eat proper food.
That’s super disheartening but they do say it’s the whoosh waiting to happen sometimes? You had such a great loss last week xx

Also too much info but are you able to go to the bathroom ok? Some people say they are constipated....could be that xx

yeah it’s really rubbish. Maybe it’s my scales 😂 I’ll put new batteries in before I weigh tomorrow 😂
Yeah going bathroom ok, I mean it’s impossible to gain 1.2lbs when I’m having 800cals but maybe it’s extra water. Who knows. I’m not giving up though. Hopefully a better loss next week. How’s your recovery going? x x

yeah it’s really rubbish. Maybe it’s my scales 😂 I’ll put new batteries in before I weigh tomorrow 😂
Yeah going bathroom ok, I mean it’s impossible to gain 1.2lbs when I’m having 800cals but maybe it’s extra water. Who knows. I’m not giving up though. Hopefully a better loss next week. How’s your recovery going? x x
Ok so I’m back to a -6lb loss. One week in -6lbs off, practically no moving since Monday like 1000-2500 steps a day and a GA. I’m pretty pleased with that. Should have picked a better week to start but when is the right time. That’s what I’ll say to you life gets in the way I know we’re putting a lot of pressure on ourselves but I went up by 2lbs because of medicine and water then it came back down. It will for you too xx

Ok so I’m back to a -6lb loss. One week in -6lbs off, practically no moving since Monday like 1000-2500 steps a day and a GA. I’m pretty pleased with that. Should have picked a better week to start but when is the right time. That’s what I’ll say to you life gets in the way I know we’re putting a lot of pressure on ourselves but I went up by 2lbs because of medicine and water then it came back down. It will for you too xx
That’s fab well done. Yeah I totally know what you mean when the time is right, if you’d waited then the surgery could’ve been an excuse as why not to start etc. You’re doing great 😀
Fell asleep early again last night so didn’t join the gym, I’ve just joined now. I can’t wait to go 😀 I’m trying to make myself more of a priority which is hard with 5 kids and 2 businesses 😂 but going to the gym 3 times a week will be a must, in fact I’ve just decided the times and days I’m going, mon and wed at 3.30 and fri at 2. These are the times I’m back from school run so I’ll go straight away before I start cooking. I feel really positive now I have a plan for the gym in place 😀

enjoy your day x x

That’s fab well done. Yeah I totally know what you mean when the time is right, if you’d waited then the surgery could’ve been an excuse as why not to start etc. You’re doing great 😀
Fell asleep early again last night so didn’t join the gym, I’ve just joined now. I can’t wait to go 😀 I’m trying to make myself more of a priority which is hard with 5 kids and 2 businesses 😂 but going to the gym 3 times a week will be a must, in fact I’ve just decided the times and days I’m going, mon and wed at 3.30 and fri at 2. These are the times I’m back from school run so I’ll go straight away before I start cooking. I feel really positive now I have a plan for the gym in place 😀

enjoy your day x x
You need to book the times in your diary as you would for a work meeting or a children’s parents evening. That is your time! Well done, staying positive is half the battle xx

You need to book the times in your diary as you would for a work meeting or a children’s parents evening. That is your time! Well done, staying positive is half the battle xx
That’s a great idea, I’m going to do that 😀😘

Morning. 1.4lbs down today, much better than yesterday’s 1.2lb gain lol. 16.8lbs down so far.
Im running a charity raffle today to raise money for Macmillan cancer support by raffling cakes. They’re all baked, just need to finish decorating them. Hope lots of money is raised 😀 x x

Morning. 1.4lbs down today, much better than yesterday’s 1.2lb gain lol. 16.8lbs down so far.
Im running a charity raffle today to raise money for Macmillan cancer support by raffling cakes. They’re all baked, just need to finish decorating them. Hope lots of money is raised 😀 x x
Well done! That’s amazing and so kind of you. We’ve had builders here today but I got over 15,000 steps in. Just sitting down to my exante curry....it’s like a spicy soup. I am thrilled the scales have gone back down! That’s so good over a stone xx

Good morning, scales back up a little today. Decided to take a break from weighing as it’s just frustrating. I’m going to try and stay off scales for a week and hopefully be a few lbs down by then 🤞🤞
I read that drinking flavoured water can knock you out of ketosis 😱 maybe I haven’t even been in it yet as been drinking flavoured water everyday. Maybe I’ll try giving it up and see any difference on the scales.

Totally failed today 😢 feel so crap. I’m starting again tomorrow and will try and stay off scales as much as possible as it’s really been a negative to me this week. I know if I stick to the plan then the weight will drop off, need to trust in the process and stay focused. I’ve haven’t eaten loads but feel so sick and annoyed at myself.

Totally failed today 😢 feel so crap. I’m starting again tomorrow and will try and stay off scales as much as possible as it’s really been a negative to me this week. I know if I stick to the plan then the weight will drop off, need to trust in the process and stay focused. I’ve haven’t eaten loads but feel so sick and annoyed at myself.
Funny you say that, I’ve stayed on track but was too scared to weigh today. I’m going to weigh tomorrow. It’s ok take it as a Sunday off, re-set and weigh next week after you’ve had some good days. You could just cancel today off your count down and start tomorrow xx don’t be hard on yourself xx

Funny you say that, I’ve stayed on track but was too scared to weigh today. I’m going to weigh tomorrow. It’s ok take it as a Sunday off, re-set and weigh next week after you’ve had some good days. You could just cancel today off your count down and start tomorrow xx don’t be hard on yourself xx
Thanks for the support and positivity 😘
Feeling loads better today, straight back on plan and only drinking plain water. I didn’t weigh and don’t plan to for at least a week, longer if I can. I have about 2 months supply of packs so want to continue for at least that long. I can do it 💪 have a great day x x

Thanks for the support and positivity 😘
Feeling loads better today, straight back on plan and only drinking plain water. I didn’t weigh and don’t plan to for at least a week, longer if I can. I have about 2 months supply of packs so want to continue for at least that long. I can do it 💪 have a great day x x
Hey! I was just thinking how are you getting on. I need to make sure I stick to my packs. I think plain water really is the best way. Have a great day xx

Hey! I was just thinking how are you getting on. I need to make sure I stick to my packs. I think plain water really is the best way. Have a great day xx
Hey, going well so far thanks 😀 sns doing water flavourings so might order some, I drink loads more when I like the taste. How are you doing? Out of pain? x x

Hey, going well so far thanks 😀 sns doing water flavourings so might order some, I drink loads more when I like the taste. How are you doing? Out of pain? x x
I haven’t had any pain at all! I didn’t even take any pain meds just the antibiotics. I’ve just had my lunchtime shake. I am on about 8500 steps but I have some work to do so will be sat down for a while. Lighterlife do water flavourings too and exante do something that’s meant to speed up weightloss but I’m on 2 litres so far so will drink more. I really want to get to -10lbs off by Friday and I have -2.8lbs to go. I know you’re not weighing and some days I can’t face it but at the moment it keeps me on track, other days it doesn’t. Later in the week might be harder. I’m healing well I saw the nurse today. I went food shopping and managed not to buy any junk although it’s hard! Well done on being so positive and continuing. We will all get tough days but you just got right back into it with no messing! Amazing xx

I haven’t had any pain at all! I didn’t even take any pain meds just the antibiotics. I’ve just had my lunchtime shake. I am on about 8500 steps but I have some work to do so will be sat down for a while. Lighterlife do water flavourings too and exante do something that’s meant to speed up weightloss but I’m on 2 litres so far so will drink more. I really want to get to -10lbs off by Friday and I have -2.8lbs to go. I know you’re not weighing and some days I can’t face it but at the moment it keeps me on track, other days it doesn’t. Later in the week might be harder. I’m healing well I saw the nurse today. I went food shopping and managed not to buy any junk although it’s hard! Well done on being so positive and continuing. We will all get tough days but you just got right back into it with no messing! Amazing xx

Wow that’s amazing you didn’t have any pain 😍 I know you’re probably bruised and swollen but do you think you’ll be happy with the results? Exciting.
well done for not buying junk. I’ve got 5 kids and a husband who has a sweet tooth so there’s loads of temptation in the house, feeling pretty strong though 😀 plus all the yummy stuff I bake to sell lol.
best of luck getting to -10lbs on Friday 🤞 how much do you want to lose in total? x x

Had such a busy day today. Baking, kids stuff, shopping etc. Feel like I’ve been doing something the whole day, glad to be in bed now.

I think I’ll be happy not weighing for a while. I’d love to be in the 12s the next time I weigh so about half stone to go. if I can last a month then that would be amazing but trying for a week at a time.

started a sit up/crunch challenge today. 100 a day, every 5th off. My friend next door is doing it too, she’s also on sns.

I heard earlier that some sugar free jelly is allowed 😀 I’ll be buying some tomorrow, it will feel like a nice treat or maybe like I’m having pudding 😀 lol.

looking forward to another day on plan tomorrow, I really need to drink more plain water, I wish I liked it but find it hard to drink. Guess I’ll get there if I keep trying.

Last edited:
Back