Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Rhinoplasty revision (nose job) and I was lighter on the hospitals scales 😂 Ok no more weighing for 2 weeks not that I can taste anything so shakes will come in handy. Thank you so much. I’ve seen 360 lifts, tummy tucks etc and they look so impressive. I just think if you can change something and it makes you feel better then do it. Good on you girl xx

Rhinoplasty revision (nose job) and I was lighter on the hospitals scales 😂 Ok no more weighing for 2 weeks not that I can taste anything so shakes will come in handy. Thank you so much. I’ve seen 360 lifts, tummy tucks etc and they look so impressive. I just think if you can change something and it makes you feel better then do it. Good on you girl xx
Haha nice that you were lighter on hospital scales 😂 hoping in 2 weeks you’ll see a nice loss 🤞
Are you in pain? My friend hates her nose and is desperate to get it done.
having the mini tuck was the best thing I’ve done for myself, I hated my little overhang, made my confidence so low as hated how it looked in everything I wore. The day it was cut off I was like a totally different women 😀 I had Skylar after it and was worried I’d get the same problem again but luckily it’s still pretty flat.
hope you’re relaxing and not in too much pain x x

0.8lbs down today 😀
Start weight 205.4, current weight 189.2. 16.2lbs down 😀
Skylars birthday today. Need to finish her cake as I fell asleep when I put little ones to bed 😂 x x
Happy birthday to your little one! Yes! Another loss 0.8lb is a win. They say sleep is good for weight loss so get it when you can. The shakes are great....blended with ice and a straw. I can’t taste anything anyway! Hope you have a lovely fun day xx

Happy birthday to your little one! Yes! Another loss 0.8lb is a win. They say sleep is good for weight loss so get it when you can. The shakes are great....blended with ice and a straw. I can’t taste anything anyway! Hope you have a lovely fun day xx
Thank you. She’s having a nap as had an exhausting day of fun 😀

yeah my sleep isn’t great as little ones often wake me, I’ve been trying to sleep earlier so I get more sleep.

how are you feeling?

If I lost 0.8lbs every day then I’d be over the moon 😀 x x

Today has been lovely celebrating Skylar’s birthday but I’ve really struggling. I’ve felt hungry loads, got the kids McDonald’s and I had a chicken nugget 😂 then when we cut the cake I had a spoonful of cake. Annoyed at myself now. I’d had 3 packs by 1pm and just felt so hungry. If this happens again I’m going to drink loads of water or go for a walk to distract myself. Oh well, these things happen, can’t be perfectly on plan 100% of the time.
I’ll do better tomorrow x x

I was at that point this mo
Today has been lovely celebrating Skylar’s birthday but I’ve really struggling. I’ve felt hungry loads, got the kids McDonald’s and I had a chicken nugget 😂 then when we cut the cake I had a spoonful of cake. Annoyed at myself now. I’d had 3 packs by 1pm and just felt so hungry. If this happens again I’m going to drink loads of water or go for a walk to distract myself. Oh well, these things happen, can’t be perfectly on plan 100% of the time.
life happens babe! Dont beat yourself up your baby won’t have noticed a mouthful of cake and one chicken nugget as today is about laughing and celebration and you won’t look back when she’s 5, 10, 15 and think oh god on her first birthday I ate 200 cals by accident! Just walk a bit more tomorrow, get back on it ASAP when you slip. Today I’ve been so thirsty and hungry but with a stomach ache. I have almost gone to McDonald’s today! I’ve told myself I can have one take away on Easter weekend so that stopped me. With children around its so hard they can eat anything as they are so full of beans and their leftovers must be so tempting. I love kids food!

Quick update before I get the kids up, I’m 0.2lbs down today, I’m just happy the scales went down instead of up 😂 I’m back at 4stone loss from my heaviest now. I’ve only lost 1.8lbs since Friday, if I don’t lose 1.2lbs in next 2 days I’ll be disappointed as can lose 2lbs per week on SlimmingWorld. Fingers crossed, it might be that after I lost a stone first week, my body is saying noooo stop taking the fat 😂
Have a good day x x

Quick update before I get the kids up, I’m 0.2lbs down today, I’m just happy the scales went down instead of up 😂 I’m back at 4stone loss from my heaviest now. I’ve only lost 1.8lbs since Friday, if I don’t lose 1.2lbs in next 2 days I’ll be disappointed as can lose 2lbs per week on SlimmingWorld. Fingers crossed, it might be that after I lost a stone first week, my body is saying noooo stop taking the fat 😂
Have a good day x x
Your body will be preparing for the next whoosh. I have to eat pineapple today for my recovery so I’m just going to do shakes today as I won’t be moving much. Lighter life chocolate bars....gross! Like chewy protein bars with a bad after taste! Exante bars are much better in my opinion. You can lose 1.2lbs....water, steps and you’re there girl. Have a great day xx

Your body will be preparing for the next whoosh. I have to eat pineapple today for my recovery so I’m just going to do shakes today as I won’t be moving much. Lighter life chocolate bars....gross! Like chewy protein bars with a bad after taste! Exante bars are much better in my opinion. You can lose 1.2lbs....water, steps and you’re there girl. Have a great day xx
I really hope so as this rate of loss is rubbish lol. Some of the sns bars are gross too, there’s only 2 that I like, the rest take ages to eat and I really have to force them down. Hope you’re recovering well x x

So I didn’t post last night because I felt like I’d let myself down 😢 I ate some food yesterday and felt really crap about it. I need to sort it out as hate feeling that way and really want to give this diet 100% if I’m tempted today I’ll come and post on here and drink loads of water.
weight today is 188.8 so down another 0.02lb which is tiny. I’ve been drinking flavoured water the whole time as hate plain water but today I’m going to give it a go. Official weigh in tomorrow.

Start weight 205.4, current weight 188.8, 16.6lbs lost so far. 71 days to go x x

So I didn’t post last night because I felt like I’d let myself down 😢 I ate some food yesterday and felt really crap about it. I need to sort it out as hate feeling that way and really want to give this diet 100% if I’m tempted today I’ll come and post on here and drink loads of water.
weight today is 188.8 so down another 0.02lb which is tiny. I’ve been drinking flavoured water the whole time as hate plain water but today I’m going to give it a go. Official weigh in tomorrow.

Start weight 205.4, current weight 188.8, 16.6lbs lost so far. 71 days to go x x
It’s just one bad day. Keep going girl. I caved and weighed myself 2.8lbs up after surgery so I’m now determined to get that off. We can do this xx

It’s just one bad day. Keep going girl. I caved and weighed myself 2.8lbs up after surgery so I’m now determined to get that off. We can do this xx
Thank you, I feel determined today, want the best day I possibly can in the hope to be 1lb down tomorrow 🤞
2.8lbs up is really good and I’m sure it will be gone in no time 😀
Have a great day. Got a man here fixing my dryer, when he’s gone I’m going for a long walk with Skylar, burn some cals 😀💪
Also rejoining gym online today to give me something to look forward to when they reopen. I haven’t been for so long due to being pregnant and then having skylar, now she’s 1 my husband has no excuse 😂 before he’s say she needs you, she cries for you etc. She’s bigger now and is usually fine without me for a good hour x x

Thank you, I feel determined today, want the best day I possibly can in the hope to be 1lb down tomorrow 🤞
2.8lbs up is really good and I’m sure it will be gone in no time 😀
Have a great day. Got a man here fixing my dryer, when he’s gone I’m going for a long walk with Skylar, burn some cals 😀💪
Also rejoining gym online today to give me something to look forward to when they reopen. I haven’t been for so long due to being pregnant and then having skylar, now she’s 1 my husband has no excuse 😂 before he’s say she needs you, she cries for you etc. She’s bigger now and is usually fine without me for a good hour x x
I’m so pleased! You’re being really productive and getting on with it. I’ve had my first shake....vanilla which tasted like cold porridge but we move on! 2nd litre of water in and I’m determined to lose the gain in 2 days so that’s -6lbs down in my first week and an operation without moving....I’d take that! Have a great day xx

I’m so pleased! You’re being really productive and getting on with it. I’ve had my first shake....vanilla which tasted like cold porridge but we move on! 2nd litre of water in and I’m determined to lose the gain in 2 days so that’s -6lbs down in my first week and an operation without moving....I’d take that! Have a great day xx
That’s great 😀 you can do it 💪 x x

Just back from walking, 1.5l down and first pack done. Think I need to just stay focused, plan my day and keep drinking loads of water. I’ve only had plain water so far and it’s not as badlands I remember. Feel so good after walking. Off to do some cleaning now skylar is asleep in pushchair x x

Back