Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Good morning,

scales 0.8lbs down today 😀
21.2lbs down so far.

I’ll update goals every time I get a loss and add a new one when one is reached 😀

Get in the 12stones - 2.3lbs to go
Get in the 170s - 4.3lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 6.8lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 9.2lbs to go

Feeling so good x x

Last edited:
Thanks. I like breaking it down to smaller goals, feels easily achievable 😀 xx
I will work mine out this week.
Good morning,

21.2lbs down so far.

I’ll update goals every time I get a loss.

Feeling so good x x
Good morning,

21.2lbs down so far.

I’ll update goals every time I get a loss.

Feeling so good x x
This is amazing! I am filling my water bottle now I shall work mine out today. I am excited to be in the tens next month. So great to hear you feeling so good xx

I will work mine out this week.
The 10s is my goal stone. I’ve been lighter before but looked really skinny and unwell. Excited for you to get there next month and a tiny bit jealous 😂 my friend next door is only a few lbs from 10s, it’s her goal too. I can’t wait but for now I’m excited to get back in the 12s 😀. Have a great day x x

Last edited:
The 10s is my goal stone. I’ve been lighter before but looked really skinny and unwell. Excited for you to get there next month and a tiny bit jealous 😂 my friend next door is only a few lbs from 10s, it’s her goal too. I can’t wait but for now I’m excited to get back in the 12s 😀. Have a great day x x
Yes my friend looks ill in the 11’s it’s all relative but annoyingly I just never look skinny 😂 must drink my water must drink my water! It’s sunny here not that I can go outside until Thursday! Plastic surgery! I hope you have a lovely day xx

Yes my friend looks ill in the 11’s it’s all relative but annoyingly I just never look skinny 😂 must drink my water must drink my water! It’s sunny here not that I can go outside until Thursday! Plastic surgery! I hope you have a lovely day xx
Yes drink your water 😀😂
Sunny here too, just came in from the garden with the little ones. Sun is nice but it’s quite windy x x

Love this 🥰

Attachments

• C469CE2B-6642-4096-B6F7-D563A6A536BB.png
    C469CE2B-6642-4096-B6F7-D563A6A536BB.png
    827.9 KB · Views: 3
Morning, weight up by 0.2lbs today, it’s so tiny that I’m not bothered at all, I mean obviously I wanted the scales to go down again but guess can’t happen everyday. Hopefully down again tomorrow 🤞
Yesterday was lovely having the day off, today I'm Baking and have counselling clients. Really busy over Easter weekend.
have a good day x x

I treated myself to 2 new pairs of leggings today 😀 I’m going to get rid of 2 pairs of biggest leggings I have. I can’t quite get into my size 12s, ordered size 14-16, hopefully they’ll fit, arriving in the next hour. I haven’t bought new clothes since I was pregnant abs they were maternity clothes 🤣

I treated myself to 2 new pairs of leggings today 😀 I’m going to get rid of 2 pairs of biggest leggings I have. I can’t quite get into my size 12s, ordered size 14-16, hopefully they’ll fit, arriving in the next hour. I haven’t bought new clothes since I was pregnant abs they were maternity clothes 🤣
This is amazing! Such a great feeling. My big jeans were super tight the other week so I hope they’re comfortable now. I’m weighing in on Friday which will be 3 weeks let’s pray I’ve hit a stone off! I had 2 days off my steps surgeons orders but I’m back on the treadmill today and on my 4th bottle refill = 2 litres so on track for my 3 litres. I have an extra 500ml of sparkling water with dinner and I find that helps. Exante do these sips which are 11 cals and are meant to surprise your appetite. They’re very nice and just perk up your water. My leggings have actually been cutting into me until this week so much so that before last week I was still in tracksuit bottoms! Go you! 0.2lbs could be water or hormonal and not even worth worrying about you’re doing amazing xx

This is amazing! Such a great feeling. My big jeans were super tight the other week so I hope they’re comfortable now. I’m weighing in on Friday which will be 3 weeks let’s pray I’ve hit a stone off! I had 2 days off my steps surgeons orders but I’m back on the treadmill today and on my 4th bottle refill = 2 litres so on track for my 3 litres. I have an extra 500ml of sparkling water with dinner and I find that helps. Exante do these sips which are 11 cals and are meant to surprise your appetite. They’re very nice and just perk up your water. My leggings have actually been cutting into me until this week so much so that before last week I was still in tracksuit bottoms! Go you! 0.2lbs could be water or hormonal and not even worth worrying about you’re doing amazing xx
Hey, well done on the water, I’m not drinking enough, I need to make more effort to drink.
best of luck for Friday 🤞🤞
The leggings fit and one pair I could’ve got into the next size down but I’ll keep them for now. I actually felt really good in them 😀 going to wear a pair today x x

I didn’t update last night as was feeling a bit crap about how I’d done yesterday, had 5 packs by accident, I totally didn’t realise until I went to bed, I also ate a chocolate biscuit, asked hubby to get Coke Zero when he went to the shop, he came back and poured me a glass of it and later on I saw it was original Coke and not zero 😢 so I was dreading a gain today but luckily scales are down 0.8lbs 😀

goals
Get in the 12stones - 1.7lbs to go
Get in the 170s - 3.7lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 6.2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 8.7lbs to go

Only 1.7lbs from next stone bracket down 😀😀

no biscuits today 🤣 x x

Last edited:
I didn’t update last night as was feeling a bit crap about how I’d done yesterday, had 5 packs by accident, I totally didn’t realise until I went to bed, I also ate a chocolate biscuit, asked hubby to get Coke Zero when he went to the shop, he came back and poured me a glass of it and later on I saw it was original Coke and not zero 😢 so I was dreading a gain today but luckily scales are down 0.8lbs 😀

goals
Get in the 12stones - 1.7lbs to go
Get in the 170s - 3.7lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 6.2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 8.7lbs to go

Only 1.7lbs from next stone bracket down 😀😀

no biscuits today 🤣 x x
Phew! You got away with it but only tiny slip ups. Walking and water today. Funny the chocolate shakes taste a bit fish oily to me at the moment (lighter life) so I’m going to try a different flavour today maybe banana or chocolate. I had a Starbucks nut blend latte yesterday but it was so good....no more of that naughtiness and I’ll stick to black. I had one last week and swapped a pack for it and I was fine but probably not so smart! Have a lovely day xx

Total loss for March is 21.8lbs 😀
I think I started on March 5th so not even a full month yet. I would love to get a stone off in April but not sure if that’s too optimistic, I’ll go for it anyway. Maybe if I’m 100% I might get there 🤞I’d almost be in the 11s if I lost a stone next month 😀😍
Think the hardest thing for me will be when it’s sunny, I love having a bbq and a few drinks in the garden. Need to keep my goal in mind x x

Phew! You got away with it but only tiny slip ups. Walking and water today. Funny the chocolate shakes taste a bit fish oily to me at the moment (lighter life) so I’m going to try a different flavour today maybe banana or chocolate. I had a Starbucks nut blend latte yesterday but it was so good....no more of that naughtiness and I’ll stick to black. I had one last week and swapped a pack for it and I was fine but probably not so smart! Have a lovely day xx
You were lucky too then 😀 I’m off all the shakes. Gave what I had left to my friend next door as she likes them all.
when I did this diet years ago I loved the banana shake, ever since I can’t drink banana milkshake, even the smell of it is awful, my daughter has it when we have McDonald’s and it’s awful lol.
hope you have a lovely day too x x

Stunning results, Jennie. Good luck for next month.

Thanks so much. 🤞🤞 for a stone off next month x x
That is incredible! I was just aiming for a stone in my first but I think I’ll be able to lose over that if I don’t f up! I really fancy a drink today but that’s the sunshine....no no no! I’ll keep going! Well done you, so inspiring. I can’t very well message you and say I’ve gone off the rails so I gotta stick to it xx

Total loss for March is 21.8lbs 😀
I think I started on March 5th so not even a full month yet. I would love to get a stone off in April but not sure if that’s too optimistic, I’ll go for it anyway. Maybe if I’m 100% I might get there 🤞I’d almost be in the 11s if I lost a stone next month 😀😍
Think the hardest thing for me will be when it’s sunny, I love having a bbq and a few drinks in the garden. Need to keep my goal in mind x x

That really is an amazing result isn't it. Well done for staying mainly on track.

PS: You manage to stick at one biscuit & a taster of cake mix. I'm impressed ha ha.

Back