Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Hello! This is amazing! -20lbs is amazing in March! I’d like to get to a stone in my first month so it’s all to play for and you’ve made me feel really enthusiastic. Sorry I’ve been absent I have a slight complication with my surgery nothing major but I have to take this medication for 7 days that gives you migraines and makes you sick! Lovely! Amongst all that I haven’t weighed as I’ve been up most of the night and working during the day, all a bit of a mess. I have had a Starbucks latte and 2 pieces of toast, some haribo jelly babies....not out of control but now I have the scales fear! I’m going to have a shake now and weigh on Monday. I’ve given myself a talking to that the shakes and bars have all the vitamins I need. I really hope I am over 10lbs lost on Monday. So I’m just being nuts! I was -0.2lbs away from -10lbs on Thursday so I must have hit -10lbs. I’m on my 2nd litre of water now so I don’t dare weigh! Thanks so much for being positive and amazing!!!! xx

Hi @Jenny_b Good to see your only a lb away from 20lbs off in March. :)
Skylar is growing up fast. Lovely pics of her.:)

I have been missing as I am now working with a nutritionist to help with my nutrition, sleep and women's health. Since my first Sinus infection in 2012 I have suffered with not sleeping. Then when I was ill in 2014 it affected my health and I ended up with ibs due to being misdiagnosed and had to have my gallbladder out which brings it's own problems as you have to watch what you eat.. I've only been with her a week and I am already sleeping better, my sugar cravings and wanting to binge have passed. I think just talking things through with her has helped. I look at food differently and now know that I don't need to binge as there will always be food available to eat tomorrow not like when I was growing up without money..
One of the things we picked up on was the reason I binge. When I was growing up(11 of us including parents) we didn't have a lot of money so when we had a meal we had to make sure we ate it all as there wouldn't be anything else. So when I started work it was like I had money so I could eat and eat as I could afford to. My mind set is completely different now.

Hope you have a good weekend and will catch up with you tomorrow.

I've forgotten what it's like being woken up that early .
I agree about the BMI. My most comfortable weight is regarded as overweight somehow.
Another loss so well done. Looks like you are well on track to reach your goal

I have been missing as I am now working with a nutritionist to help with my nutrition, sleep and women's health. Since my first Sinus infection in 2012 I have suffered with not sleeping. Then when I was ill in 2014 it affected my health and I ended up with ibs due to being misdiagnosed and had to have my gallbladder out which brings it's own problems as you have to watch what you eat.. I've only been with her a week and I am already sleeping better, my sugar cravings and wanting to binge have passed. I think just talking things through with her has helped. I look at food differently and now know that I don't need to binge as there will always be food available to eat tomorrow not like when I was growing up without money..
One of the things we picked up on was the reason I binge. When I was growing up(11 of us including parents) we didn't have a lot of money so when we had a meal we had to make sure we ate it all as there wouldn't be anything else. So when I started work it was like I had money so I could eat and eat as I could afford to. My mind set is completely different now.

Well done you’re doing great xx

Hello! This is amazing! -20lbs is amazing in March! I’d like to get to a stone in my first month so it’s all to play for and you’ve made me feel really enthusiastic. Sorry I’ve been absent I have a slight complication with my surgery nothing major but I have to take this medication for 7 days that gives you migraines and makes you sick! Lovely! Amongst all that I haven’t weighed as I’ve been up most of the night and working during the day, all a bit of a mess. I have had a Starbucks latte and 2 pieces of toast, some haribo jelly babies....not out of control but now I have the scales fear! I’m going to have a shake now and weigh on Monday. I’ve given myself a talking to that the shakes and bars have all the vitamins I need. I really hope I am over 10lbs lost on Monday. So I’m just being nuts! I was -0.2lbs away from -10lbs on Thursday so I must have hit -10lbs. I’m on my 2nd litre of water now so I don’t dare weigh! Thanks so much for being positive and amazing!!!! xx
Oh no sorry to hear you’ve had a complication and are on horrible meds 😢 hope you feel better soon. Yeah wait a couple of days and then weight, surely you’ll be at 10lbs down then.
I really fancied a piece of toast the other day when I was making some for my son, managed to resist but I wanted it so bad lol.
Glad I’ve helped you feel enthusiastic 😀 x x

Hi Mary,

thank you, I can’t believe she’s 1. Time goes so fast, she’s been walking so confidently today and more steps than she’s done before.
Sorry to hear about how home life was as a child not having much food, no wonder you ate as an adult, so pleased you’re getting help to address those issues and it’s helping already 🥰
We never had much growing up but always had plenty of food, can’t imagine how difficult that would be.
As a counsellor I always say talking is helpful in all situations. Often people don’t realise where issues have come from until they start talking about their past. So glad you’re sleeping better already, that’s great to hear. Imagine how you’ll feel after a month 😀

x x

I've forgotten what it's like being woken up that early .
I agree about the BMI. My most comfortable weight is regarded as overweight somehow.
Another loss so well done. Looks like you are well on track to reach your goal
Haha I look forward to the days when little people don’t wake me up 😂
Thank you, such a good feeling seeing the scales go down.
when I’m 11st 6 (previous goal weight) I’m still classed as overweight by half a stone but there’s no chance I look overweight, it’s madness x x

Long day for me, just got into bed with sky.
another day on plan and one more closer to my goal weight. I’m feeling really focused and really in the swing of things now.
Ive done my 100 sit ups for today, can’t remember what day I’m on, maybe 6 or 7, muscles are feeling stronger already 😀
I can’t wait to get back to the gym 😀 it’s been so long since I’ve been.
busy day of baking tomorrow, 2 birthday cakes and 2 dozen cupcakes, alarm set early, hopefully get some of it done before my little people wake up. Planning to have Monday and Tuesday off if I don’t have any orders, don’t think I do off the top of my head.
I could be out of obese range tomorrow 😀🤞🤞🤞 saying that my water intake has been rubbish today, broke my new sports bottle, need a new one as helps me drink more x x

Long day for me, just got into bed with sky.
another day on plan and one more closer to my goal weight. I’m feeling really focused and really in the swing of things now.
Ive done my 100 sit ups for today, can’t remember what day I’m on, maybe 6 or 7, muscles are feeling stronger already 😀
I can’t wait to get back to the gym 😀 it’s been so long since I’ve been.
busy day of baking tomorrow, 2 birthday cakes and 2 dozen cupcakes, alarm set early, hopefully get some of it done before my little people wake up. Planning to have Monday and Tuesday off if I don’t have any orders, don’t think I do off the top of my head.
I could be out of obese range tomorrow 😀🤞🤞🤞 saying that my water intake has been rubbish today, broke my new sports bottle, need a new one as helps me drink more x x
So right! My Starbucks cups with a straw help me stay on track with water. You’re crazy busy but doing so well. I’m so excited to get back on my peloton bike and lift some weights but it’ll be another month I think so steps it is! We can do this xxxx

Good morning, I’m over the moon with the scales this morning 😍😀 1.4lbs down which means I’ve lost 20.4lbs since starting sns and I’m officially out of the obese bmi category 😀 feels better being overweight 😂
Forgot to set my alarm last night, I was hoping to bake before kids woke up. Sky woke at 8, better than 5.30 like yesterday but now I have 2 little helpers 🤣
Have a great day all x.

Last edited:
Next few goals

Get in the 12stones - 3.1lbs to go
Get in the 170s - 5.1lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 7.6lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 10lbs to go

be amazing to achieve these goal in the next 3 weeks 😀🤞 x x

Last edited:
Brilliant. Really exciting to see those next goals.

Hope the baking is going well.

Have you thought abt yr way of eating when you get to goal?

Brilliant. Really exciting to see those next goals.

Hope the baking is going well.

Have you thought abt yr way of eating when you get to goal?
Thank you 😀 I’m so excited for the 12stone bracket.
cakes are in the oven 😀

before getting pregnant I’d been at goal for over a year after losing 6 stone with sw, I’ll probably go back to eating like that after the refeeding process, I’m going to make sure I do that right as don’t want a big gain when I’ve got to goal. How about you? x x

Sounds like a plan.

I regained a massive 8 stone over 8 years after doing really well with a vlcd. So this time, I'm using low carb and delayed eating aka intermittent fasting, eating more mindfully and when I'm hungry. I expect it to just become a sustainable way I eat. The norm.

So I aim to have an overnight fast of 14-18 hours. I'll breakfast at 12.30pm today - which will be 14 hours. I'm getting hungry!

Good morning, I’m over the moon with the scales this morning 😍😀 1.4lbs down which means I’ve lost 20.4lbs since starting sns and I’m officially out of the obese bmi category 😀 feeling better being overweight 😂
Forgot to set my alarm last night, I was hoping to bake before kids woke up. Sky woke at 8, better than 5.30 like yesterday but now I have 2 little helpers 🤣
Have a great day all x.

Only 3.1lbs from next stone down 😀 that’s my next goal 😀🤞be amazing to be in the 12s next week x x
That's a great achievement, very pleased for you. How do you manage not sticking your finger into the cake mix? :D.

Sounds like a plan.

I regained a massive 8 stone over 8 years after doing really well with a vlcd. So this time, I'm using low carb and delayed eating aka intermittent fasting, eating more mindfully and when I'm hungry. I expect it to just become a sustainable way I eat. The norm.

So I aim to have an overnight fast of 14-18 hours. I'll breakfast at 12.30pm today - which will be 14 hours. I'm getting hungry!
Best of luck with it. I tried IF and liked it, some days I’d fast for 20 hours. I felt great but weight loss wasn’t great. So many health benefits too x x

Another busy day of cake making, washing etc. Im having the day off tomorrow 😀 looking forward to a few hours with just Skylar while the others are at school and nursery.
Wonder if the scales will be kind to me again tomorrow 😀🤞
My lovely friend next door made me some jelly sweets today, they’re made from sugar free jelly, I can have 50 sweets a day lol, they’re so nice 😀
Did a bit of yoga this morning and a 10 minute boxing workout this afternoon, made me even more excited to get back to the gym. Also did my 100 sit ups 😀 my 3 year old did some with me bless him.
got a new sports bottle so no excuse for not drinking enough water.

really hope I’m in the 12s this time next week 🤞🤞 3.1lbs a week is really doable so hopefully hit that goal.
Goodnight all x x

Back