Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Wow that’s amazing you didn’t have any pain 😍 I know you’re probably bruised and swollen but do you think you’ll be happy with the results? Exciting.
well done for not buying junk. I’ve got 5 kids and a husband who has a sweet tooth so there’s loads of temptation in the house, feeling pretty strong though 😀 plus all the yummy stuff I bake to sell lol.
best of luck getting to -10lbs on Friday 🤞 how much do you want to lose in total? x x
3 stone would be great but 4 stone is my ultimate goal. Lockdown has been awful for the waistline and it’s still a shock that I’ve suddenly ballooned and hit my biggest ever. I look like someone has inflated me! Yes I could tell first time it was better/good but not perfect I wanted a nose that was smaller, upturned and defined but not like a Micheal Jackson or instagram Disney nose. This time I can tell it’s right. You’re incredible, such a busy working mum. My husband has just eaten 2 cheesecakes but men can! He likes caramel and lemon flavoured things which I can’t stand so thar helps. 56lbs is a lot but hey I only have 48.8lbs to go now. It’s all relative 4 stone, 7 stone, 10 stone it’s just numbers and we will chip at them day by day, week by week xx

So glad you’re happy this time 😀 Id like to lose about the same, 3 more stone and I’m back at my original target weight, I’m pretty happy with my body then but think I’d like maybe half or even a stone more off, I’ll see how I feel though. That’s so lovely of you, thank you. I love having the little ones but sometimes think of how much easier everything will be in a couple of years, need to cherish these moments more I think.
Yeah it’s frustrating how so many men can eat whatever they want and not gain weight, my husband is the same, he wanted to gain weight and it was so hard for him, I’d love to have that problem 😂

yesterday I stuck to plan and same today, feeling back in the swing of it after my day off. Bought a new sports bottle today, holds 800m so if I drink at least 3 of them a day then I’m doing ok. 1 down so far.

I really don’t like the shakes anymore, I feel like I’m forcing them down and feel so full afterwards, so I’m sticking to bars and meals. I’ve found the ones I like the best and have a good supply of them. My friend next door likes the shakes so I’ll see if she wants them.

day 3 of sit up challenge, the last 20 yesterday were tough as I was aching from the day before. I’m going to do today’s now before I pick my son up from nursery. Have a good day x x

So glad you’re happy this time 😀 Id like to lose about the same, 3 more stone and I’m back at my original target weight, I’m pretty happy with my body then but think I’d like maybe half or even a stone more off, I’ll see how I feel though. That’s so lovely of you, thank you. I love having the little ones but sometimes think of how much easier everything will be in a couple of years, need to cherish these moments more I think.
Yeah it’s frustrating how so many men can eat whatever they want and not gain weight, my husband is the same, he wanted to gain weight and it was so hard for him, I’d love to have that problem 😂

yesterday I stuck to plan and same today, feeling back in the swing of it after my day off. Bought a new sports bottle today, holds 800m so if I drink at least 3 of them a day then I’m doing ok. 1 down so far.

I really don’t like the shakes anymore, I feel like I’m forcing them down and feel so full afterwards, so I’m sticking to bars and meals. I’ve found the ones I like the best and have a good supply of them. My friend next door likes the shakes so I’ll see if she wants them.

day 3 of sit up challenge, the last 20 yesterday were tough as I was aching from the day before. I’m going to do today’s now before I pick my son up from nursery. Have a good day x x
Funny you say that. I couldn’t face my shake yesterday. Ended the day on less than 600 cals because of it and was hungry but I just went to bed early. I expected a huge loss today but no 😂 I’m now -9.2lbs so I really hope I get that -10lb loss before Friday then the next goal is a stone. I have a cute new mini blender thing arriving on Saturday so hopefully that’ll make me want to like the shakes again. I drank 2.5 litres yesterday so sticking to 3 as that seems to get me the losses but could be my imagination. Men are so lucky! I’m so pleased you’re back on track, we can do it. It’s not easy and I am going to have a cheat meal on Easter Sunday but I hope I’m over a stone down by then xx

Funny you say that. I couldn’t face my shake yesterday. Ended the day on less than 600 cals because of it and was hungry but I just went to bed early. I expected a huge loss today but no 😂 I’m now -9.2lbs so I really hope I get that -10lb loss before Friday then the next goal is a stone. I have a cute new mini blender thing arriving on Saturday so hopefully that’ll make me want to like the shakes again. I drank 2.5 litres yesterday so sticking to 3 as that seems to get me the losses but could be my imagination. Men are so lucky! I’m so pleased you’re back on track, we can do it. It’s not easy and I am going to have a cheat meal on Easter Sunday but I hope I’m over a stone down by then xx
Sure you’ll be at -10 by Friday 🤞💪
I’m going to weigh on the last day of the month as I set a goal of 20lbs for March on a sns page on fb so hoping to reach that goal 🤞🤞 I’m going to set a 12lb goal for April, 3lbs per week is achievable. With the gyms opening in April I’m hoping for over a stone really but 12lbs would be fab.
got 2 birthday cakes to make for the morning so better get a move on x x

Good morning. Gave into weighing already 😂 thankfully I’m a little under what I was when I had a day off. 17.4lbs gone so far 😀 can’t wait to reach 20, only 2.6lbs to go, really hope to be there by the end of the month to reach my 20lb March goal 🤞🤞
Off to decorate a cake before my little people wake up x x

Good morning. Gave into weighing already 😂 thankfully I’m a little under what I was when I had a day off. 17.4lbs gone so far 😀 can’t wait to reach 20, only 2.6lbs to go, really hope to be there by the end of the month to reach my 20lb March goal 🤞🤞
Off to decorate a cake before my little people wake up x x
I cannot not weigh! What are we like? Remember I said I wasn’t going to weigh for 2 weeks post op?! Caved after 2 days! I answered my emails and calls on the treadmill this morning to get some steps in. 20lbs would be amazing! Hopefully I’ll get there in April. I’m celebrating half stones, stones and pounds in tens....anything! xx

Hi, thought I'd come & say hello. I started Slim & Save last week after a long time off plan & wanted a change from the Exante packs. You're getting really good results on S&S so must it work if you stick to it. I had a bit of a wobble yesterday when my other half decided to cook something yummy for dinner but managed to stay on track thankfully.
Good luck this month on achieving your goal.

I cannot not weigh! What are we like? Remember I said I wasn’t going to weigh for 2 weeks post op?! Caved after 2 days! I answered my emails and calls on the treadmill this morning to get some steps in. 20lbs would be amazing! Hopefully I’ll get there in April. I’m celebrating half stones, stones and pounds in tens....anything! xx
Haha it’s addictive, especially when it drops a little each day. Well done getting steps in this morning 😀 Friday tomorrow, fingers crossed 🤞 for your 10lb goal 😀 xx

Hi, thought I'd come & say hello. I started Slim & Save last week after a long time off plan & wanted a change from the Exante packs. You're getting really good results on S&S so must it work if you stick to it. I had a bit of a wobble yesterday when my other half decided to cook something yummy for dinner but managed to stay on track thankfully.
Good luck this month on achieving your goal.
Hey,
Well done for staying on track, it can be so hard sometimes, especially when there’s yummy food around.
yeah it 100% works, I’m excited to get the next stone off now 😀
How are you finding the packs? I’m not keen on the shakes and most of the bars but really like a few of the meals and 2 of the bars x x

I’m so close to getting out of the obese range, I’m really excited to just be overweight and not obese 🤣 think I’m 2lbs away. I’m also 2-3lbs away from the lowest weight I’ve been since having Skylar a year ago. I’ve been up and down the same stone so many times in the last year.
Nsv today, I felt slimmer and more confident so wore leggings and a tight top on the school run 😀 no coat which usually covers me up lol. I actually really like the shape of my body, just want it to shrink a bit more lol. One of my friends at school commented that I looked slimmer 😀 always nice to hear. Ive got so many pretty summer dresses, I can’t wait to wear them. I’ll be able to get into quite a few of them when I’m back in the 12s, only half stone away.
Probably go back to weighing daily now I’m back on track, hope no more gains 🤞 I’m excited to see what my total loss is on the last day of the month and also what my body can do next month. I’m feeling so positive and focused.

Weight the same as yesterday which I’m fine with, especially as it’s time of the month.
busy day baking and I have 2 counselling clients and dentist app. Had a terrible sleep so looking forward to going to bed tonight already and it’s only 8am lol.

Hi Jenny - congratulation on yr progress.

To hit to match goal I need to lose 2.6lbs in the next 5 days 🤞🤞 hopefully that will also take me out of obese range. I love it when I feel focused and motivated. Day 5 of sit up challenge today, I was planning on taking a break every 5th day but think I’m just going to carry on as my tummy getting stronger feels good. They’ll be a abs of steal once the fat is gone 🤣 x x

Hey,
Well done for staying on track, it can be so hard sometimes, especially when there’s yummy food around.
yeah it 100% works, I’m excited to get the next stone off now 😀
How are you finding the packs? I’m not keen on the shakes and most of the bars but really like a few of the meals and 2 of the bars x x
Thanks. Yes it can be hard especially when your other half keeps buying biscuits & pringles ha ha. I'm preferring the S&S packs to the Exante although I find the choc shake very lumpy no matter what I do. I have a whisk on the way so hopefully that will sort it out. I love the KeyLime shake & also the spicy Bombay potatoes but looks like they have stopped doing that one. I find the meals much better with a bit of veg in them, usually cauliflower or broccoli. I'll try courgette next time for a bit of variety. As for the bars & being a chocoholic I enjoy most of them & save one till the end of the day as a reward for staying on track :)

I’m so close to getting out of the obese range, I’m really excited to just be overweight and not obese 🤣 think I’m 2lbs away. I’m also 2-3lbs away from the lowest weight I’ve been since having Skylar a year ago. I’ve been up and down the same stone so many times in the last year.
Nsv today, I felt slimmer and more confident so wore leggings and a tight top on the school run 😀 no coat which usually covers me up lol. I actually really like the shape of my body, just want it to shrink a bit more lol. One of my friends at school commented that I looked slimmer 😀 always nice to hear. Ive got so many pretty summer dresses, I can’t wait to wear them. I’ll be able to get into quite a few of them when I’m back in the 12s, only half stone away.
Probably go back to weighing daily now I’m back on track, hope no more gains 🤞 I’m excited to see what my total loss is on the last day of the month and also what my body can do next month. I’m feeling so positive and focused.
Ah reaching pre baby weight is going to be such an achievement isn't it. My kids are all adults now but I remember how good it felt to get my figure back. Yeah it's that dreaded time of year when the cover up coat has to be let go of so it's nice to get a compliment when you do. Size 12 seems like a whole long way away for me so well done on all your hard work. Makes it all worth while.

Last edited:
Ah reaching pre baby weight is going to be such an achievement isn't it. My kids are all adults now but I remember how good it felt to get my figure back. Yeah it's that dreaded time of year when the cover up coat has to be let go of so it's nice to get a compliment when you do. Size 12 seems like a whole long way away for me so well done on all your hard work. Makes it all worth while.
Guess it’s just testing your will power and how much you want to loose weight every time you resist the stuff he’s buying. It’s hard though when it’s your favourite things. Well done for staying on track.

I’m so excited to get back into my clothes, when I got to goal before getting pregnant with Skylar, I had to buy everything new as I went from a size 20-22 to a 12, and then I went a bit mad buying loads of clothes as it had been years since I actually enjoyed clothes shopping and liked how I looked. x x

Good morning all,
I’ve been up early everyday this week. I was looking forward to no alarm and then Skylar decided 5.30am would be a good time to wake up and start saying mamama 😀😍 currently snuggled up on the sofa as she doesn’t want me to put her down and is tired already.
scales down 1.4lbs today 😀 think I’m the lowest I’ve been since Skylar was born 😀 19lbs down now, only 1lb to reach my goal of 20lbs in March. Only 4.5lbs from the next stone bracket down 😍 0.2 away from overweight bmi 😂 I actually think bmi scale is rubbish but it will be nice to be able to say I’m not classed as obese anymore lol.
Have a good day x x

Back