Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Thanks ladies, think we’re all still feeling a bit shaken by it.

I’m wondering if it’s possible that eating the other night didn’t knock me out of ketosis? I don’t feel like I was out of it, no new headache etc. Weighed this morning and 0.4lbs down so no idea but not complaining.
Had a rough night, couldn’t sleep until around 4am and then little ones were awake every half an hour.
goals
Get in the 170s - 0.3 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 2.9lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 5.4lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 10.4lbs to go

only 0.3lbs from hitting my next goal of getting into the 170s 🤞🤞 x x
The worry and stress may have made your fight or flight kick in. I don’t know, no expert but I bet worry uses a bunch of calories. Not recommended though! Hope everyone’s doing well now. I’m off to pick up some new packs today as I’m almost at my first month. Have a great day x

Hey,
Scales same as yesterday, I was really hoping for the 170s today. I’m going to try and stay off scales for a few days and hopefully see 170s when I next weigh 🤞
having a relaxing day today, been so busy lately.
Have a good day all x x

Hey,
Scales same as yesterday, I was really hoping for the 170s today. I’m going to try and stay off scales for a few days and hopefully see 170s when I next weigh 🤞
having a relaxing day today, been so busy lately.
Have a good day all x x
Hello doll! Enjoy your relaxing day maybe that will help rest your body and drop some pounds. I am up doing my steps early. Have a wonderful day xx

Hello doll! Enjoy your relaxing day maybe that will help rest your body and drop some pounds. I am up doing my steps early. Have a wonderful day xx
Thank you. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend x x

Gym tomorrow 😀 booked in to 2.30. I can’t wait 💪
Hubby trying to persuade me to go back to slimming world instead of continuing with sns but I’m sticking with it for at least 7/8 more weeks. I didn’t agree to having a day off for his birthday in May x x

Hubby trying to persuade me to go back to slimming world instead of continuing with sns but I’m sticking with it for at least 7/8 more weeks. I didn’t agree to having a day off for his birthday in May x x
My husband only says eat with me when we have family over which was last Monday and today. They had a full on bbq and I had chicken and veggies. No booze either. Aside from that he’s happy to eat his own dinner, I suppose we don’t really eat the same thing always anyway. Does he think you’ve lost too much or is he missing eating together? xx

Enjoy the gym! You’ll sleep well after that xx

My husband only says eat with me when we have family over which was last Monday and today. They had a full on bbq and I had chicken and veggies. No booze either. Aside from that he’s happy to eat his own dinner, I suppose we don’t really eat the same thing always anyway. Does he think you’ve lost too much or is he missing eating together? xx
He just doesn’t like that I’m on so little calories and don’t eat proper food. He keeps saying you did it before with eating normally and could drink etc, he is right. I lost 6stone in less than a year with slimming world but this time it just wasn’t working for me. Well done for just having chicken and veggies, I love bbq food x x

Good morning, wished I’d stuck to my plan of staying off scales as they’re up 1lb today 🙄 think I’m going to tell hubby to hide them lol.

so excited to get back in the gym 😀

off to get baking done. Have a great day x x
1lb is nothing in the scheme of things but I know exactly what you mean because despite thinking I was so good yesterday and doing 15,000 steps (not enough water also) I am up 0.2 of a lb! I know that is teeny tiny but come on! It’s actually spurred me on to be perfect today. Enjoy the gym! I have 3 weeks until I can work out so I’ll be reading with interest re how you get on. My husband has never been on a diet in his life and has zero concept of calories so that eliminates any worries. Your husband sounds very kind but yes you have to do what you feel is best for you xx

Hey, loved the gym, I was slightly worried I wouldn’t have much energy but was absolutely fine. Can’t wait for next session on Wednesday. That hour of me time was just what I needed 🥰 had such a good think and decided I need to either give this diet 100% or quit it, no point cheating with bits of food. So from now on I’m on it. Next food I eat off plan will be meal out for my husbands birthday, think we’re going out on may 22nd, I could be a stone down by then if I can manage to resist food.
need to order some more packs as running low on the my favourites x x

Hey, loved the gym, I was slightly worried I wouldn’t have much energy but was absolutely fine. Can’t wait for next session on Wednesday. That hour of me time was just what I needed 🥰 had such a good think and decided I need to either give this diet 100% or quit it, no point cheating with bits of food. So from now on I’m on it. Next food I eat off plan will be meal out for my husbands birthday, think we’re going out on may 22nd, I could be a stone down by then if I can manage to resist food.
need to order some more packs as running low on the my favourites x x
Jenny! So so true! 1) the treadmill is my time to myself (peloton bike when I’m not recovering from my nose job) and 2) I need to not have 5 jelly babies like I did the other day, a ferrero rocher egg on Monday and then yesterday chicken and veggies....the diet works by eating packs and the water consumption. I’m just slowing myself down so I’m the same as you. I think it’s human nature to push it you know? I think it’s just chicken it’ll be fine or a few jelly babies won’t hurt but probably spiking the balance. So I hold up my hands and I’m going to be good from today! xx

Good to hear that the diet plan hasn't affected your energy levels at the gym.

I've found that If I have something to drink it kind of staves off the need to cheat & then the urge passes. Last night I rally wanted a slice of cheese. It was late in the day so I had a mug of Brovril instead which worked a treat.

Isn't gyms being back open amazing? I have missed them and have lost all my fitness. I can hardly walk today which is a worry as I have running club in a couple hours. :oops:

Really quick update as I’m feeling delicate, yesterday I was dropping older 4 kids to mil for the night, got a puncture so kids were in car for ages while it was sorted, stopped by greggs after it was sorted and in that moment I decided to have the day off plan, got Greggs and really enjoyed it, when I got home planned takeaway and few drinks with hubby. Had such a lovely day, it was nice having a few drinks and eating yummy food. I’m 100% back on it, head hurting but I’m not giving in and will be at the gym as planned at 2.30 no matter how I’m feeling.

I need to make a chart for the fridge as ticking days off is always positive.

positive from yesterday is that I tried on my favourite size 12 dress and felt so good in it 😍 x x

You have to have things you enjoy too. I am going out for a meal on Saturday and really looking forward to it.

Really quick update as I’m feeling delicate, yesterday I was dropping older 4 kids to mil for the night, got a puncture so kids were in car for ages while it was sorted, stopped by greggs after it was sorted and in that moment I decided to have the day off plan, got Greggs and really enjoyed it, when I got home planned takeaway and few drinks with hubby. Had such a lovely day, it was nice having a few drinks and eating yummy food. I’m 100% back on it, head hurting but I’m not giving in and will be at the gym as planned at 2.30 no matter how I’m feeling.

I need to make a chart for the fridge as ticking days off is always positive.

positive from yesterday is that I tried on my favourite size 12 dress and felt so good in it 😍 x x
Sounds like a great day except the puncture! We all deserve to have fun after the past year. A countdown sounds like a good idea. I’ve split mine into a stone a month but days might be fun xx

Hey, so I didn’t manage to get back on it yesterday 🙄 but I’m determined today. Last night I got into bed and felt so sick for ages, I lay there thinking this really isn’t worth it and why am I doing this to myself. I had a box of my favourite chocolates that I just couldn’t eat because I felt so full.
back on it today, I’m going to try so hard with water. Going to order a months supply later.

Gym later too. 😀💪 x x

Back