Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

I’m so sorry about your knee flare up, I hope it’s subsided today? I remember my little brother teething; wow! You’re super girl! @Trinigirl lockdown has a lot to answer for but you’re fighting your way back now! Well done! xx

Good morning,
Family had Chinese last night, I caved and had a little bit, I had 2 packs left so decided not to have them, I didn’t have much but regretted it afterwards, luckily scales same as yesterday. I need to remember next time I’m tempted that after I eat I’ll probably regret it. My normal self not on plan would’ve eaten so much food so I was glad I managed to have just a little bit.
planned on having a long walk after school run but I’ve got a leak in bathroom, floor soaked, got a guy coming so have to wait in for him, think it’s coming from taps, hopefully a quick fix 🤞
Have a good day x x

I’m so sorry about your knee flare up, I hope it’s subsided today? I remember my little brother teething; wow! You’re super girl! @Trinigirl lockdown has a lot to answer for but you’re fighting your way back now! Well done! xx
Thanks, thankfully it’s loads better today and not hurting to walk 😀
Teething is awful, Skylar slept 10 hours straight last night 😀😍 was great to have a good restful sleep x x

Omg tell me about it..my husband is 62 eat what he wants and does not put on a once lol
I have just got to sniff food and its straight on my hips😣
awh bless her what a beautiful name skylar its awful when they start teething bless her...hopefully she and you will have a better night soon🙄 happy birthday to your daughter🤗 try and be strong its hard isnt it at times to be focused when there is party food floating around... be strong girl you can do it...🥰xx
Haha same here, I gain so easily. Most men seem to be able to eat anything and maintain, not fair.
Thank you, I’ve loved the name Skylar for years. I like unusual names.
Have a good day on plan x x

Good morning, feeling great 😀 my tummy is back to looking pretty flat which I absolutely love ❤️😍
Scales down 0.6lbs today 😀

goals
Lose 2 stone on sns - 0.2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 2.6lbs to go
Get in the 160s - 7.8lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 9.7lbs to go

I could hit my lose 2 stone on sns goal tomorrow 😀 love hitting mini goals 💪 the 11s feel in reach now as only 9.7lbs away.

have a great day on plan all 😘 x x

Evening,
I’ve had such a good and productive day. Been busy all day and only really stopped to sit down to eat.
been on plan all day 😀
Back at the gym tomorrow 💪 x x
Well done you😁 gr8 thats the key isnt it..to be productive and busy..
I have been busy trying to keep myself active..i would love to go to the gym im still having video pysio its a year now😣 so its fustraing at times..cos im having to do gentle exercises at home didn't realise i would still be in so much pain with my fractured knee..but hey thats life i will get there...good for you that you stuck on your plan...dedication girl🤗 keep it going...i started 11st 1o i should of, but weighed for a bit of inventiveness day 4 and i have lost 5..1bs so im happy with that😉
Have a fab day...🤗xx

Flat tummy oh my god woo! Well done this is amazing. Enjoy feeling slim, you deserve this xx
Thank you, I’m feeling so good. My husband keeps commenting how good I look and he can tell I’m feeling confident as I’m wearing tighter clothes lol. Have a great day x x

Well done you😁 gr8 thats the key isnt it..to be productive and busy..
I have been busy trying to keep myself active..i would love to go to the gym im still having video pysio its a year now😣 so its fustraing at times..cos im having to do gentle exercises at home didn't realise i would still be in so much pain with my fractured knee..but hey thats life i will get there...good for you that you stuck on your plan...dedication girl🤗 keep it going...i started 11st 1o i should of, but weighed for a bit of inventiveness day 4 and i have lost 5..1bs so im happy with that😉
Have a fab day...🤗xx
Thank you. Well done on your loss 😀💪 that’s great. It’s been 7 years since I damaged my knee, after the initial surgery, I had to wear a metal brace for a year and couldn’t put any weight on that leg at all, it was so hard, especially as I had a 1 year old. That year followed a year of intense physio just to bend my leg as the metal brace had make it stuck straight, I didn’t even know that was a thing but it’s normal apparently. I’m not not able to kneel on it, can’t run, can’t squat down, but my damage was severe, hopefully yours will recover. I broke my kneecap in half, bottom 2 inches of femur totally broke off, dislocated kneecap, damaged ligaments and had worse grade cartilage damage, surgeon said he’d never see. So much damage in one leg 😥
Hope you have a lovely day x x

Morning all,
I had a little bit of buttercream and small slice of cake yesterday, why can’t I stick to it 100% 🙄 missed last pack to try and make up for it. Luckily scales are down 0.8lbs today 😀 my lose 2 stone on sns goal is complete 😀✅

goals
Lose 2 stone on sns ✅
Get to 12s 7lbs - 1.4lbs to go
Lose 5 stone from heaviest - 1.4lbs to go
Get in the 160s - 6.5lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 8.5lbs to go

I’m going to try my best to be 100% today 🤞💪

didn’t make it to the gym yesterday 😥 hubby wasn’t feeling well so didn’t want to look after little ones, I felt a bit annoyed as it’s only an hour and the kids are great, not hard to look after at all, that’s really my only time for myself and I didn’t go Monday due to my knee hurting. Got counselling clients tonight so can’t go, hopefully make it tomorrow.

wearing new leggings today, feel good in them. It’s so nice liking my body again. Hubby said yesterday he thinks I’m the perfect weight at the moment, not quite perfect for me though and that’s what’s important.

Decided to set some goals like the lovely @SkinnyStarbucksSophia so today I’m going to drink 3l, do 100 sit ups, walk school run and have another walk at some point, lift weights & be 100% on plan.

have a fab day all x x

Thank you. Well done on your loss 😀💪 that’s great. It’s been 7 years since I damaged my knee, after the initial surgery, I had to wear a metal brace for a year and couldn’t put any weight on that leg at all, it was so hard, especially as I had a 1 year old. That year followed a year of intense physio just to bend my leg as the metal brace had make it stuck straight, I didn’t even know that was a thing but it’s normal apparently. I’m not not able to kneel on it, can’t run, can’t squat down, but my damage was severe, hopefully yours will recover. I broke my kneecap in half, bottom 2 inches of femur totally broke off, dislocated kneecap, damaged ligaments and had worse grade cartilage damage, surgeon said he’d never see. So much damage in one leg 😥
Hope you have a lovely day x x
Morning🤗wow you poor thing that must of been so painful😥 it plays a big part on your life especially having a little one to look after.. i hope you feel a little better now..but i suppose you get good and bad days? my last pysio is next month thats about a year now... but as women we are strong and always seems to cope well with pain..
I have 4month to my sons wedding need to shift this 3st but trying to stay focus but i will do it...🤗have a fab day xx

Hi 🙋‍♀️, I have read all your diary for motivation and you have done amazingly! I started on slim and save again on Monday. I have done it before but keep not being able to stick to it. I did lose 7 stone in 2012/13 but put it back on after becoming pregnant. I am now at my heaviest of 18 stone 9!! Anyway I’ve done 100% since Monday, 4 packs a day, and the scales haven’t dropped. I’m thinking my scales may be broken so I’m off to buy some better ones 🤣

I hope you don’t mind me joining in with this and writing the above babbling post on your diary 😌

Morning🤗wow you poor thing that must of been so painful😥 it plays a big part on your life especially having a little one to look after.. i hope you feel a little better now..but i suppose you get good and bad days? my last pysio is next month thats about a year now... but as women we are strong and always seems to cope well with pain..
I have 4month to my sons wedding need to shift this 3st but trying to stay focus but i will do it...🤗have a fab day xx
Good morning, yeah good and bad days, the less I weigh, the more good days I have, so another reason for me to stick to plan and stop messing around with food. Looking great at your sons wedding is great motivation to stick to plan, sure you’ll look lovely, pls post a pic 😀 x x

Hi 🙋‍♀️, I have read all your diary for motivation and you have done amazingly! I started on slim and save again on Monday. I have done it before but keep not being able to stick to it. I did lose 7 stone in 2012/13 but put it back on after becoming pregnant. I am now at my heaviest of 18 stone 9!! Anyway I’ve done 100% since Monday, 4 packs a day, and the scales haven’t dropped. I’m thinking my scales may be broken so I’m off to buy some better ones 🤣

I hope you don’t mind me joining in with this and writing the above babbling post on your diary 😌
Hey, welcome to my diary, I don’t mind at all, I love chatting to people on here and hearing about their weight loss etc. Wow you read the whole diary, hope it gave you a bit of motivation. Think I’ve been on sns for 7 weeks and I’m 29lbs down 😀 during those 7 weeks I’ve had days off and had food instead of packs lots of times so if I’d been 100% would’ve been more, I’m over the moon with 29lbs though 😀
Well done for getting back on it, yeah if you’ve stuck to it since Monday and scales haven’t moved then maybe new scales are a good idea.
How much are you hoping to lose? x x

Last edited:
Good morning, yeah good and bad days, the less I weigh, the more good days I have, so another reason for me to stick to plan and stop messing around with food. Looking great at your sons wedding is great motivation to stick to plan, sure you’ll look lovely, pls post a pic 😀 x x
Thank you 🤗and i will post a picture in September..
Yeah it easier said than done sometimes isnt it...getting back on track and to have a positive mind set,i think most of us truth be told are the same up and down..im the same i know that😣 its psychological isnt it? When my weight is to a normal BMI i feel gr8 but then it gos up and i feel rubbish... i suppose its re educating ourselves to eat sensibly and not to be so hard on ourselves to be a certain way..im guilty of that...🙄
But its fab we have this site to support and encourage each other..
You will get there my lovely..
Have nice day🤗 xx

Hey, welcome to my diary, I don’t mind at all, I love chatting to people on here and hearing about their weight loss etc. Wow you read the whole diary, hope it gave you a bit of motivation. Think I’ve been on sns for 7 weeks and I’m 29lbs down 😀 during those 7 weeks I’ve had days off and had food instead of packs lots of times so if I’d been 100% would’ve been more, I’m over the moon with 29lbs though 😀
Well done for getting back on it, yeah if you’ve stuck to it since Monday and scales haven’t moved then maybe new scales are a good idea.
How much are you hoping to lose? x x
You have done so well though, even with a couple of blips. I am wanting to lose 8 stone which I’m hoping I’ll do in 8 months. Sounds like such a long time!!

Back